Sling Sex

Does anyone have a sling? 

I was thinking of getting one to hang from the beams in my basement. This way it's easy to remove when I have to. 

Fucking a guy in a sling is very comfortable for both top and bottom. I think as a top we can fuck with more force and build up and shoot a bigger load.

I don't bottom, but the only time I sat in a sling was when two guys where taking turns eating my ass and sucking my cock, while I huffed poppers.

It was heaven!

Edited by Muscledadbod

Hell yeah, definitely get one. I bought a sling last year and it's permanently up. It puts my boy's (or anyone else's) asshole at the perfect height and with the bottoms' ankles in the stirrups I can spread his legs wide and high to Give me easy and deep access. My boy loves me riding his ass in. the sling - it's comfortable for him and I can vary his experience by raising or lowering his shoulders above or below his ass. Plus, most bottoms love being fucked in a sling. You won't regret buying it. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

I also purchased one from Forttroff last year and it’s with my fuckbud @Sexyboy.  We have used it a few times and it’s probably the best purchase I have made!  I had a few pics but due to the file size I couldn’t upload them here.  I really like the one from forttroff.  It’s a good build quality and very solid.  There are also a lot of accessories that can be added, such as a convex mirror above the sling.  It gives a great view to the bottom.

The website is forttroff.com

Get a sling (if you can afford it).  You won’t regret it!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I was thinking of getting one to hang from the beams in my basement. This way it's easy to remove when I have to. 

Fucking a guy in a sling is very comfortable for both top and bottom. I think as a top we can fuck with more force and build up and shoot a bigger load.

I don't bottom, but the only time I sat in a sling was when two guys where taking turns eating my ass and sucking my cock, while I huffed poppers.

It was heaven!.

Yes, I love to bottom in a sling.  A comfortable position for taking multi loads...

• Upvote 1

I suppose it would be great for three ways too? The bottom can have his shoulders lowered to the perfect height so he can suck cock while getting porked.

3 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I find that as a bottom, being on a sling is the purest form of offering my hole to horny guys because I feel vulnerable while I offer my hole.

When I go to a sauna I like renting a room with a sling. On March 2020, just before the pandemic I went to Spa Excess in Toronto and rented a sling room on the 3rd floor. I can spend a long time laying on the sling in my darken room waiting for cocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

The sling was the best invention!

To get bound in one is so comfortable. It's better than getting bound to a bed. Your ass and head are at the perfect hight..  Last time I was on one I was bound and hooded with the mouth open so i can suck and get fucked not seeing anything.. Being like that heightens the arousal. I didnt have any clue how many guys were there. Could have been 2 or 20. Know idea.. Just getting eaten, filled with piss and fucked for a few hours.. I even fell asleep or passed out a little. Dont know don't care it was such a great night. My hole was sore for a month! Lol

If you can get one get it!!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

6 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

It was heaven!

I’m in nyc and I’d love to be your basement cumhole. Love being bred in a sling. 

E8E2C5F8-8473-4BEB-8F08-CC53C27F9600.jpeg

• Like 1

Unfortunately, although I have quite big flat, there is no possibility to fix a sling. Despite of being enthusiastic for having sex in sling. Before the covid the sling room was one of the busiest places in the cruising bar. There are two slings besides each other and always lied somebody at least in one of them. Better times both of them were occupied and there were smaller crowds around them.

Once, I found there a couple (maybe from Czech). One of them was a real stud wearing army boots, and trousers and khaki tank top. After he destroyed my throat, surprisingly he lied in the sling and offered his musky hairy hole. First I ate his ass, then fucked him hard. It was so hot that I lost all of my inhibition and started to lick his boots including its sole while I was barebacking him. It made his boyfriend so horny that he pushed his cock in me and so we had finally a kinky threesome. 
The other hot adventure was there when I lied there and the guys came one after the other and barebacked and bred me. As I remember they can be around twenty. 
The last and freshest experience happened just morning. A guy lied there and we fucked him alternately with another versa. Later I fucked the fucker while he was in the guy. Once I stayed in the middle. 
Long story short, sex in sling means sex in heaven. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/27/2022 at 6:22 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I own one---best investment I have made for great sex.   I opted for a stand.  I love how versatile that makes it---taking it to motels, sex parties, etc.  Mine is made by JimSupport.

Sounds nice. You bring it to parties?

The sling is one of the best sexual inventions ever made. And it is the best investment I ever made. In fact I have two in my playroom.

I’ve also bought a portable stand, so I can travel with mine. Whether going over to a friend’s house, or renting a cheap sleazy motel room for the weekend…my sling has been used often outside the home.  I’ve had a very sturdy canvas bag made that I even have a check through the airlines a couple of times when going to large events.

You never will regret having bought one. And your bottoms will appreciate you for it!

Edited by partying.hard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 3/26/2022 at 3:11 PM, Muscledadbod said:

It was heaven!

Love being fucked in a sling. Full penetration! 

• Like 1