Your "Red Flags"

BritishCumdump

I've had a LOT of timewasters lately and I've been too busy in my work and personal life to risk getting ready for a night of getting bred only to have no one show up. So I've started working out what my personal red flags are when chatting to someone on a hookup site/app. I'd love to hear yours, like what things can a guy say or do that make you go "No this will be a no show or a terrible fuck"? 

Here's mine: 

Refusing to send more than one photo of their cock or face - They only have one good photo of each and it's actually nothing like that usually or it's a catfish. 

"Do you live alone?" - if it says single on the profile and they keep asking about how alone I am then they're skittish and are gonna flake at the last minute. Or they're a murderer or something idk. 

"My phone has no data so I'll meet you there" - they are a fantasist/timewaster who has no intention of meeting you. 

Asking for a ludicrous amount of pics or pics of very specific things before a meetup - they're just edging and will cum and vanish before the meetup time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Photos that look like they're quite old. Giveaways include background details like: CRT TV/Computer screens, old mobiles, VHS tapes.

Photos that are inconsistent - eg: seem to be taken years apart.  

Focusing on setting up something that is very prescribed in too much detail the first time meeting. 

Focus on "what will you do to me" with no thought on "what I can do for you".

Unwilling to contact off the app/website eg by phone or text.

No linked friends on the site/app. 

Recently created profile (eg that evening) - on its own more of a yellow flag, but combined with others...maybe a red. 

Asking inappropriate questions - eg: where do you work, anything financial, anything about family. 

Any hints they are off their face.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Seeing my gps location, then asking where I live, I tell them then suddenly I’m too far away. 
asking if I top when my profile clearly says bottom 

One guy on bbrts kept asking if I get fucked bareback - 1. That’s why I’m on there, 2. What was he doing on there if he kept on asking that? (We had exchanged phone numbers at this point and every now and then he’d text, supposedly for a meet and kept asking the bareback question, then go silent, presumably having shot his load - now blocked)

the ‘have you done….’ questions - some of which when I say no but want to try, end the conversation (and none of them illegal btw)

bad spelling 

• Upvote 2

100% AirmaxUK

There are too many on web sites that just have one pici.. mostly downloaded from the internet and when you meet them you will find that out. Worse is those who don't have picis (they describe themselves as "concerned for their careers" etc).. claim to be 25, 6ft, slim build etc etc then turn out to be 50, 5 ft 6 and 15 stone and get upset when u tell them to get lost.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So far the replies deal with cruising on the apps, but there's something else to be wary of.  When you meet up (in the flesh), check for irregular eye-movements, pupil enlargement, more sweating that would be normal in that weather.  These can be warning signs the guy isn't "all there", i.e. flying off in some damn cloud - which may appeal to you, but is also a sign of irresponsibility, lack of focus, or worse.  Best to just excuse yourself (or them), and try again.  

He who lives to step away, lives to take loads another day ..... or something like that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Unwilling to contact off the app/website eg by phone or text.

Not a red flag, imho. Personally, I don't disclose my phone number before a first encounter because this is a private data I don't want everybody to get. On the contrary, I noticed that guys who insist to be called off the app or website are often people living in fear, and they often flake.

Edited by CumDump79
wrong word
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, CumDump79 said:

Not a red flag, imho. Personally, I don't disclose my phone number before a first encounter because this is a private data I don't want everybody to get. On the contrary, I noticed that guys who insist to be called off the app or website are often people living in fear, and they often flake.

This 100%. I don't want to give out any personal contact info until after we've met in person. And those that want to take the convo elsewhere either want to go onto Snapchat to get more pics, cum, ghost you, and waste your time or they're nervous about having the app on their phone and would rather text and delete messages which means they're way too flaky to ever actually meet up.

• Upvote 3

My most successful meetups from the apps have been with guys that agreed to meet me at a cruising spot. Unfortunately it seems like fewer and fewer guys want to do it that way, which is one of many reasons I've all but given up on the apps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, alexcub3118 said:

This 100%. I don't want to give out any personal contact info until after we've met in person. And those that want to take the convo elsewhere either want to go onto Snapchat to get more pics, cum, ghost you, and waste your time or they're nervous about having the app on their phone and would rather text and delete messages which means they're way too flaky to ever actually meet up.

Yeah I'm the same. I won't give out my phone number until we've met in person and I've got their measure. 

I'm lucky that I've only had one encounter where they were high and I literally had to just push him out the door after 20 mins of awkward attempts of him to fuck me with a floppy. It sounds like you guys have a lot of problems with hookups on drugs! 

• Upvote 1

1. Guys who can’t read: I state explicitly I do not/cannot host
-“do you host?” “What’s your address”

And I absolutely hate the “why not” 

why not what? Sorry fucker, you’re not as special as you think you are. I’m not going to host just because your horny. 

2. Blank/empty profiles. Sorry, fill something out. On BBRT - ask me all the way down. Nope. They’ll ask way too many questions, don’t read the profile and just want pics. 

3. People who send dick pics, no face. Horrible body pics then want my face, body and multiple ass pictures. 

I had sent one guy on Sniffies multiple pics. He sent me like 2. I ask him if he wants to fuck, says “can you send more pics” I say not, what I have sent is enough. I’m here to get fucked. Do you want to fuck or not?

he proceeds to tell me I’m not that hot anyways and am not with the hassle?

the hassle of what? I was ready, and prepared to be go over and be ass up for you to fuck me. 

4.guys who say “hey there good morning, how’s it going” 

sorry, every single time they only want pics, send me one dick pick and then ask “well can you host?” 

🙄

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, badubydo said:

1. Guys who can’t read: I state explicitly I do not/cannot host
-“do you host?” “What’s your address”

And I absolutely hate the “why not” 

why not what? Sorry fucker, you’re not as special as you think you are. I’m not going to host just because your horny. 

2. Blank/empty profiles. Sorry, fill something out. On BBRT - ask me all the way down. Nope. They’ll ask way too many questions, don’t read the profile and just want pics. 

3. People who send dick pics, no face. Horrible body pics then want my face, body and multiple ass pictures. 

I had sent one guy on Sniffies multiple pics. He sent me like 2. I ask him if he wants to fuck, says “can you send more pics” I say not, what I have sent is enough. I’m here to get fucked. Do you want to fuck or not?

he proceeds to tell me I’m not that hot anyways and am not with the hassle?

the hassle of what? I was ready, and prepared to be go over and be ass up for you to fuck me. 

4.guys who say “hey there good morning, how’s it going” 

sorry, every single time they only want pics, send me one dick pick and then ask “well can you host?” 

🙄

Number 3 aaaaall the time 😩

1. Online everyday with an add or message saying your looking for loads. This is big in sniffies, and usually means ur constantly looking because your constantly saying no

2. Paragraphs full of rules. Just say you only want white, jock, young or whatever and save folks some time.

3. Excessive filter/blurry pics

4. Terrible attempts at comedy or being clever (grindr)

5. Delayed responses at night (no, you’re not busy)

When they obviously haven’t read my profile, especially the part where it says no face pic no response. Or if you can’t bother to fill out your profile I probably won’t bother responding to you at all. Or if it asks if I’m generous and will put them to college and buy them a car with an allowance on top of it And still let them play around when they want. What if they say there 6’5” and weigh 125 lds.

1) If the contact comes from an online site and it is someone with a profile that lists that they are a bottom. I am polite when explaining I am a bottom and will not fuck them (like the profile explicitly says). Then the red flag comes: "Oh, if we meet I can fuck you." I am pretty firm in my position, and I don't expect someone to go against their's to accommodate what I like. I have ran into versatile guys that say they will top, until we meet then suddenly they are bottoms... I gotta imagine a bottom who suddenly says they will top if we meet is pretty close to 100‰ going to want to bottom.

2) One liner profiles that want pics.

3) Conversations lining up a meet "for tonight" that never end. Look, if you want to talk, I love talking. Sharing fantasies, online role play, swap pics or links, it's all great and we can do that forever. Just be up front about it. Don't say "tonight" but keep asking questions and asking for pics and basically I imagine getting off fantasizing about the guy you are talking to and jerking off, and the conversation ends once you pop.

• Upvote 1