Prince Albert

Yep Tempusfuget.. peeing can be a problem. At home I use a "pee jar".. when out and about, generally move the captured ball over the bottom hole.. generally it works.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can imagine how nice it feels to feel that cold steel  touching my hole at first 😵, then reakin havoc inside my hole, arranging it's path through my hole to spit out babies 💋

I've had mine exactly one year now.  I went to a piercer who was recommended by others with PAs in Atlanta.  He asked what I wanted to do with my PA - a loaded question for sure lol.  Then prompted - do you want to keep increasing the size?  Yes!  So he started me with an 8g.  They refused to increase the size or even swap the jewelry for 6 months.

I got lucky and had no infections even though I started jacking and fucking at 3 weeks. I thought it felt "healed" but in hind sight and knowing how it feels when it's REALLY healed, I know I was not healed when I started fucking raw holes, so I got lucky with no infections.  The initial piercing hurt quite a bit but only for a split second (not like enduring a tattoo for hours.  There was some discomfort for a few weeks.....pinching and feeling the need to adjust my junk.  The ball in the front was a little too small and kept sliding up into my urethra to the point I thought it might come all the way through.  Each time I've replaced the jewelry I make sure to get a larger ball for the front now or a captive bead which is the full circle.

After that first 6 month wait I went to a 6 gauge no issue at all.  I immediately ordered a 4g as inspiration.  I only waited about 2 months before I tried it and it went in easily.  So I ordered a 2g.  I heard from others that going to the 2g is more of a challenge, and I agree.  As soon as I saw it it seemed way more substantial than the 4g.  After a couple months I tried it, and it did not seem like it was going through the back hole.  I had purchased some "tapers" to stretch the holes and started using them for a couple weeks.  It worked - yesterday I put the 2g in, and I am now ordering a 1g lol.  I'm not sure I'll go bigger, but I keep on saying that.

For me it's all about the "look" and adding a little "bad-ass" image since I'm pretty cleancut vanilla looking lol.  This thing has already got me a lot of ass that I'm not sure I would have got without it.  A lot of guys wanna TRY getting fucked by a PA - I'm surprised by some of the PIGS who say they have never had one up their holes.

I'm open to removing it if someone doesn't like it and I'm really into them, but barely ever have someone ask me to take it out.  I fucked a very hot out of town cumdump with a 00g PA and awesome cock. He's a hung bottom. I already told him the next time he's in town I wanna flip fuck and feel that big PA for myself.  He has agreed 🙂

As far as peeing, I have no issues if I'm standing at a urinal (up close).  But if a toilet is my only choice then I sit.  My piss usually comes out the front hole, but it's unpredictable.  And I assume the bigger the holes get from sizing up, the more of an issue this will be

If you're thinking about getting one - DO IT!  I know a few guys who have got one just since I have and everyone loves theirs.  I wish I got mine WAY sooner.  Unlike a tattoo, you don't have to keep it if you don't like It for some reason.  I will add that I have spent more money than I thought I would.  The initial piercing and jewelry was surprisingly inexpensive ($150?) but each time you size up and need new jewelry has become a little pricey depending on what you get.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I've had mine exactly one year now.  I went to a piercer who was recommended by others with PAs in Atlanta.  He asked what I wanted to do with my PA - a loaded question for sure lol.  Then prompted - do you want to keep increasing the size?  Yes!  So he started me with an 8g.  They refused to increase the size or even swap the jewelry for 6 months.

I got lucky and had no infections even though I started jacking and fucking at 3 weeks. I thought it felt "healed" but in hind sight and knowing how it feels when it's REALLY healed, I know I was not healed when I started fucking raw holes, so I got lucky with no infections.  The initial piercing hurt quite a bit but only for a split second (not like enduring a tattoo for hours.  There was some discomfort for a few weeks.....pinching and feeling the need to adjust my junk.  The ball in the front was a little too small and kept sliding up into my urethra to the point I thought it might come all the way through.  Each time I've replaced the jewelry I make sure to get a larger ball for the front now or a captive bead which is the full circle.

After that first 6 month wait I went to a 6 gauge no issue at all.  I immediately ordered a 4g as inspiration.  I only waited about 2 months before I tried it and it went in easily.  So I ordered a 2g.  I heard from others that going to the 2g is more of a challenge, and I agree.  As soon as I saw it it seemed way more substantial than the 4g.  After a couple months I tried it, and it did not seem like it was going through the back hole.  I had purchased some "tapers" to stretch the holes and started using them for a couple weeks.  It worked - yesterday I put the 2g in, and I am now ordering a 1g lol.  I'm not sure I'll go bigger, but I keep on saying that.

For me it's all about the "look" and adding a little "bad-ass" image since I'm pretty cleancut vanilla looking lol.  This thing has already got me a lot of ass that I'm not sure I would have got without it.  A lot of guys wanna TRY getting fucked by a PA - I'm surprised by some of the PIGS who say they have never had one up their holes.

I'm open to removing it if someone doesn't like it and I'm really into them, but barely ever have someone ask me to take it out.  I fucked a very hot out of town cumdump with a 00g PA and awesome cock. He's a hung bottom. I already told him the next time he's in town I wanna flip fuck and feel that big PA for myself.  He has agreed 🙂

As far as peeing, I have no issues if I'm standing at a urinal (up close).  But if a toilet is my only choice then I sit.  My piss usually comes out the front hole, but it's unpredictable.  And I assume the bigger the holes get from sizing up, the more of an issue this will be

If you're thinking about getting one - DO IT!  I know a few guys who have got one just since I have and everyone loves theirs.  I wish I got mine WAY sooner.  Unlike a tattoo, you don't have to keep it if you don't like It for some reason.  I will add that I have spent more money than I thought I would.  The initial piercing and jewelry was surprisingly inexpensive ($150?) but each time you size up and need new jewelry has become a little pricey depending on what you get.

Pics?

I had the left side of the foreskin pierced years ago ... it was fun, and lots of guys enjoyed it with me, but after a few years the bloom began to fade from that rose ... had them all taken out. 

Like anything else, I guess - fun for a while, and then it begins to fade. 

It was ALWAYS a lot of fun at O'Hare though ... I embarrassed a number of employees at the magnetometers - always a hoot ... But, one problem I've had all my life is, I simply can't keep a straight face when I'm making mischief ... 

19 minutes ago, barefucker44 said:

I have had a couple guys breed me with a pa, I loved it.  One of these days I need to get one.

I said "one of these days" for about 15 years....finally someone here told me "just do it", and I made an appointment for the next day!!  I'm glad I did!

2g PA June2024.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

It honestly doesn't feel sexual for me as the top.  I think nip piercings are about the only piercing that the wearer gets sexual pleasure from.  Pretty much any piercing is for how it looks.  Based on feedback - the bottom does get pleasure from it dragging across the asswalls.  They actually feel it most as it's going in and then an added sensation getting fucked.  As I add more weight, some of these answers MAY change

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1