are you a faggot?

baldwin

• 3 weeks later...

Like queer, the word has become meaningless to me. I recently had some “straight” het married guy who tried to be a dom top or some shit, do the whole, “Who’s a faggot?” thing, and I kind of broke his spirit when I told him it was kind of apparent that both of us were. 

Yes! I’m a faggot! Anything you listed that hasn’t happened I want to experience. 
my purpose is for men to use for their pleasure. 
Now, I need to be exposed as a faggot to friends and family. 
Almost everyone I know thinks I’m a straight married father and grandfather. They should know the truth and see my pics. 

On 4/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?No.

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?Never been called a faggot.

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?Never been ordered to do anything.

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?Never been spat on.

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?I imagine my wife getting fucked while I watch.

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?Never been fucked while other men watch.My wife does watch when I get fucked or when I suck cock.

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?No.

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?No.

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?No.

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are a FAGGOT.

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

Cripes.  Taking offense because a person chose one word or another to describe me is just a waste of my time.  The 1970's were, I believe, only survivable if we developed a thick skin over names and words, epithets.  Which isn't to say words don't have meaning.  But meaning changes quite a bit when context changes; so quick to anger isn't usually helpful.  

A rose, by any other name....  

• Like 1