14 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with dating and ducking interracially. Except when it comes to the point you have to degrade yourself or your self worth is determined by your proximity to non-black men.

Of course there isn't.  We're all human beings, we all have unique qualities, we're all equally valuable, equally important, and as I see it, bringing that realization into reality is the goal of all fair-minded folks.  No one's any "better" than anyone else.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:05 PM, BlackDude said:

The gay community, both black, non-black and white, do a lot of lying. It’s better guys are truthful in my opinion. 

Alot of white guys use the preference argument and limit it to sex. When truth is, they just don’t like black people period. And they don’t want anyone around them to like blacks either. They won’t hire black people, support their businesses or agenda, follow them in stores, and do all the other stuff any other racists would do. And their lying only hurts black gay men more.

And alot of gay black men are so desperate for interracial sexual and social access, they will act like this racist stuff doesn’t exist among gays. Their main objective is to be the sole black mascot (or mangido) to a group of non black friends.  They will defend racism in the gay community at any cost. At times, they may be the bit of the joke. And they accept because to them being a second class citizen in a group of non-black friends is better than being treated as equal in a group of black friends. 

Comments like “no blacks” Pierces their very soul, because it calls into question their purpose for being. 

I find it very sad when I see older black gay men struggling. Because, unfortunately, alot of them wasted too much time, money, and resources chasing the dream of interracial sexual and social access. Signing away homes, going on trips they can’t afford, staying in dead end jobs, refusing to network with other blacks. All so they could prove they somehow escaped or graduated blackness. 

If more racist white guys were more honest about their feelings, maybe it would save alot of black men time and effort. Alot of this isn’t about sex. It’s an ingrained white supremacist belief system the encompasses all areas of life. 

I really take issue with a lot that is said with this posting.  Sure, many white men are not interested in having sex with black men.  No question about that.  But I think this post takes it a bit far with "they won't hire black people, support their businesses or agenda, follow them in stores" etc.  Where, exactly, is the data on that, or what caused you to form that opinion?  It has been a very long time since I have seen the words "no blacks" in an online profile, I wouldn't be surprised if complaints might force that profile to be removed or edited.

Personally I don't waste anyone's time, just like I would expect them to show me the same respect.  Your final sentence "it's an ingrained white supremacist belief system" is just that, it's  the belief system of white supremacists, not the majority of white gay men.

22 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I really take issue with a lot that is said with this posting.  Sure, many white men are not interested in having sex with black men.  No question about that.  But I think this post takes it a bit far with "they won't hire black people, support their businesses or agenda, follow them in stores" etc.  Where, exactly, is the data on that, or what caused you to form that opinion?  It has been a very long time since I have seen the words "no blacks" in an online profile, I wouldn't be surprised if complaints might force that profile to be removed or edited.

Personally I don't waste anyone's time, just like I would expect them to show me the same respect.  Your final sentence "it's an ingrained white supremacist belief system" is just that, it's  the belief system of white supremacists, not the majority of white gay men.

My data is based on decades of being black and comparing my experiences with other gay black men.  I don’t need numbers to tell me how me what I know. 

And it makes no difference if the “majority” of gays are racist or not, because a lot of the ones who aren’t stand by may not like what they see, but are fine with the status quo.

3 hours ago, BlackDude said:

My data is based on decades of being black and comparing my experiences with other gay black men.  I don’t need numbers to tell me how me what I know. 

And it makes no difference if the “majority” of gays are racist or not, because a lot of the ones who aren’t stand by may not like what they see, but are fine with the status quo.

Well, I am sorry you feel that way.  I find it interesting that if you read through this entire thread, I would say the majority of forum members do not have issues with race.  I understand your experiences have been different.....that is a shame.

54 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Well, I am sorry you feel that way.  I find it interesting that if you read through this entire thread, I would say the majority of forum members do not have issues with race.  I understand your experiences have been different.....that is a shame.

No, me and my friends experiences aren’t feelings. They are factual events.

Nor did I say all gays are racist.

What I did say is that most of this “preference” talk is just racism. And the racism in the LGBT community is well documented.

Edited by BlackDude

10 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Lots of anti-white racism in the LGBT. Would love to hear your concerns about that.

11 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

One of the WORST thing a yt person can do is this, invalidating the experience of POC folk. You do not live our skin color and don’t have a REMOTE idea of our lived experience. To sit there and invalidate it is the height of yt privilege. You have never experienced what we feel waking up in morning and living in this black skin and to come on here and debate this man and many blk men is just so fucking ignorant.

This is EXACTLY what straight folks do to you with your gay experience. I am continuously amazed my how yt gays will invalidate the lived experience of BiPOC folk that aren’t yt yet get in a tizzy when their own experience is invalidated. Yt ppl like you are the true definition of folks who gaslight ppl. 

32 minutes ago, NudistBBBLK said:

One of the WORST thing a yt person can do is this, invalidating the experience of POC folk. You do not live our skin color and don’t have a REMOTE idea of our lived experience. To sit there and invalidate it is the height of yt privilege. You have never experienced what we feel waking up in morning and living in this black skin and to come on here and debate this man and many blk men is just so fucking ignorant.

This is EXACTLY what straight folks do to you with your gay experience. I am continuously amazed my how yt gays will invalidate the lived experience of BiPOC folk that aren’t yt yet get in a tizzy when their own experience is invalidated. Yt ppl like you are the true definition of folks who gaslight ppl. 

I don’t take it personal, and I honestly blame a lot of black men for this.

Many gay white men are so used to being worshiped, and having black gay men that lie to them and the rest of the world, they expect you be happy being treated as second class citizen. 

Any many of them know alot of gay black men have so much hatered toward black society, they know these gay black men will say, tolerate and defend the most obvious, ridiculous racism. As if they are getting some sort of twisted revenge. 

The truth is not a priority. Only maintaining the favor and access of non-black communities. 

Edited by BlackDude

13 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

I didn't invalidate anything you said nor am I clueless as to what black men experience.  Don't flatter yourself.....you have no clue as to the life I have lead and the people I have had relationships with.  I am not clueless, so forget it.

Btw, if you look back at the beginning of the thread, I am the original poster.  I was the one who posted the question to the Forum.  But I am finished going back and forth with you, you are entitled to your opinion as I am.  Have a happy life....

I’ve met someone I would let fuck me in a heartbeat from practically every race I’ve encountered, but I definitely prefer and go for black men. Online I find many who aren’t into white guys at all (which I totally understand, we kinda fucked y’all up) and many who are (and they can get it in). I also find that they often don’t like group situations with other black guys and sometimes get competitive, which is annoying at times. I don’t think it’s necessarily racist to have a racial sexual preference (I’ve only met 1 Indian guy I’ve really found attractive, but I think Indian women are beautiful (I’m like 99% gay tho). Most black guys I find really attractive, and half of that it’s a vibe thing, but it’s definitely who I hit up when I’m trolling for dick. It’s also what’s felt right since the guy who first fucked me was a black soldier and my first gay relationship was 10 years with a black guy that I still occasionally hang out and play with when I’m visiting my hometown. I’ve had plenty of good experiences with white guys and Asians, too (though usually as a top with the latter). Tho I understand what blackdude is saying, I currently live in Seattle, where tons of folks  have Black Lives Matter signs in their yards and, like, voted for Obama, but would never hire or date a black person; and black gays have shown me Grindr screenshots of some white person responding with racial slurs when they hit a white person up, which I was pretty shocked to see up here. I’ve never had that happen, though I would say  black guys just as often as not have a stated preference for their own, and I totally respect it. 

I think we should in general examine why we’re not into <specific subgroup of potential partners> because the less picky you are the more fun you have, but it’s hard to force yourself to get a hardon if you’re not feeling it…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I remain attracted to guys based on culture. I prefer guys from backgrounds where men are still encouraged to be manly and masculine. Many North American and European cultures have feminized the men which is cool if you are attracted to that.

Same here, as a bttm non-feminised I can say that I need to be that way. This is who I am.

Each time a top want me to get more feminine this is a turn off for me.

16 hours ago, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

I also find that they often don’t like group situations with other black guys and sometimes get competitive, which is annoying at times.

You are 100% correct on this and it goes back to placing value in non-black validation. 

Alot of black men feel value being the only accepted black in the social group. Having someone else black in their mind decreases their value. This is why oftentimes if you see a black guy with a white boyfriend, he will guard him like a pit Bull when other black are around. But has no problem with other white men in the sexual or social circle. Real insecurities. 

Again, speaking in generalities and based off experience.