7 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

From personal experience as a black men, most AMERICAN white men are NOT into black men. They will not outwardly say it but reality is that most American white men prefer other white men or white Latinos. Hearing, “not into black” is something  I am very used to hearing as I’ve been hearing it for 20 years. It’s now at a point it doesn’t affect me. I will admit that in my 20s that shit hurt like hell as I couldn’t understand it. I am attractive, in great shape, laid back, nice guy but all that didn’t matter when it came to white men for dating or fucking. It’s a big reason why for years I stopped dating white men. 

I will say however this is a predominately American thing. I lived in the Europe for 3 years and that afforded me opportunity to travel throughout west Europe and the issue of race and sex and dating rarely came up over there. European men generally don’t care and depending where you are, it’s almost a bonus (good and bad). 

My partner is white and there is a stark difference between my journey when it comes to sex with men and his. Despite the fact that we are both good looking men and in great shape, he has it far easier than I when it comes to hook up. He can log online and find a top easily while it may take me a few hours. We have gone to organized group  parties together and he is able to maneuver the space easily while for me it’s a bit more challenging.   We do have a rule that we no loner log online as a couple looking for 3rd or more as often we receive message that they aren’t into black guys. We now organize 3rd or 4way amongst tops we know mutually that are down for the fun.

In a nutshell for gay men of color, gay white spaces are generally not for us or welcoming to us. It requires thick skin on our part to not take things personally, which is easier said than done. 

i know for my Asian friends, it’s even worse 

Preach. I’d say it’s about 40/60 leading toward white guys who don’t like black men. It’s cool, I wish they’d just have the balls to say it. Although, I found out the more mediocre the guy, the more he hates black men. They think their whiteness alone is currency. And it’s validated everyday by gays. 

I agree, Most white European guys are fucking from my experience. 

They only thing I would dispute is POC. I don’t include black people in that because blacks people are the only people who can’t  be classified as white.
They can go back and forth, we cant. 

Latino men are about 25/25/50. 25% will fuck you, 25% will fuck you until there is a white gut available, and the other half are white or white-Latino exclusively. Problem is some black guys are so desperate for some “exotic sex” they’ll do anything including lie about their experiences. 

I have NEVER been with an Asian man, not been approached by one. I don’t even see them with each other.  They seem to be exclusively into white men   

As a black man, you find very quickly this “accepting” community is no better, probably worse when it comes to race. They gay community is 50-60 years behind. 

I’ve also had successful/good looking white men tell me that the whole whorship thing is a turnoff. They want a regular guy with confidence who is real, not some guy begging for validation or acceptance. That’s my two cents though. 

As I white British gay guy living in the North West of England I don't understand why some people discriminate against the colour of someone else's skin if I'm attracted to someone I'm attracted to them. The only thing that puts me off a guy is a bad attitude once we get chatting were there ancestors are from has nothing to do with it. I don't even associate with people I find out are racist that includes some members of my own family unfortunately. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 3:54 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

From personal experience as a black men, most AMERICAN white men are NOT into black men. They will not outwardly say it but reality is that most American white men prefer other white men or white Latinos. Hearing, “not into black” is something  I am very used to hearing as I’ve been hearing it for 20 years. It’s now at a point it doesn’t affect me. I will admit that in my 20s that shit hurt like hell as I couldn’t understand it. I am attractive, in great shape, laid back, nice guy but all that didn’t matter when it came to white men for dating or fucking. It’s a big reason why for years I stopped dating white men. 

I will say however this is a predominately American thing. I lived in the Europe for 3 years and that afforded me opportunity to travel throughout west Europe and the issue of race and sex and dating rarely came up over there. European men generally don’t care and depending where you are, it’s almost a bonus (good and bad). 

My partner is white and there is a stark difference between my journey when it comes to sex with men and his. Despite the fact that we are both good looking men and in great shape, he has it far easier than I when it comes to hook up. He can log online and find a top easily while it may take me a few hours. We have gone to organized group  parties together and he is able to maneuver the space easily while for me it’s a bit more challenging.   We do have a rule that we no loner log online as a couple looking for 3rd or more as often we receive message that they aren’t into black guys. We now organize 3rd or 4way amongst tops we know mutually that are down for the fun.

In a nutshell for gay men of color, gay white spaces are generally not for us or welcoming to us. It requires thick skin on our part to not take things personally, which is easier said than done. 

i know for my Asian friends, it’s even worse 

Interesting post.

I'm a black, British guy and my experience is that race is a HUGE issue in all contexts and layers of American society that inevitably seeps into the attitudes and opinions of many in the dating/fuck pool. I have been told by white men while on dating apps and online when i've visIted the U.S that most white gay men simply don't like/find black men attractive, which is fine, but the interaction with many was eye opening and the warning proved correct in most cases. So while I think your environment can largely shape who you find attractive and many of us have preferences which isn't necessarily racist, it's your general interaction and attitude to men who don't look like you that is telling of whether your preference is rooted in racism or not.

As an aside, I think sex pigs and fetish men have a far more positive and mature approach to this subject that the candy floss sites like Grindr etc. could learn from.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I can speak only as a black guy - and a bottom - but, I would think it's not such a big deal for black tops to hook-up with a bottom of a different ethnicity. Black tops tend to be fetishised and objectified by non-black bottoms. I doubt they're complaining about it, though. But, as a black bottom who lives in a painfully white major metropolitan area, I just assume that when I go to the baths that I will find far less action and interest than my non-black fellow bottoms. I'm genuinely surprised when a non-black top approaches me there. Not that I have a preference regarding such matters - but, it's typically the soul brothers (I love saying that 😍) who I attract most. By far the only white guys - just as an example - who look my way are the ones who assume I'm one of those BBC tops they daydream about. I guess the fact that I'm typically dressed in girls knee-high socks and not much else didn't give them any clues as to what my preferred role is. 

It can be tough seeing white guys (usually tops) going out of their way online to specifically mention they're not into black guys (typically the bottoms). As if they think quickly adding "just a preference" lessens the blow any. You know who you are.

I don't mind to play the role of the mindless bottom bimbo for a guy if he's sincerely into me as a person. No, I'm not looking for love. But, it does help if the guy is genuinely interested in me, if only for the duration of a fuck. But, I can be one of the most stuck-up bitches you'll EVER meet if you make it clear or are giving indications that you're decidedly NOT into black guys, specifically. Sometimes I get the feeling that certain white tops would first fuck a dog before a black bottom. I ignore those guys with a vengeance and will NEVER give them the time of day. 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

But, I can be one of the most stuck-up bitches you'll EVER meet if you make it clear or are giving indications that you're decidedly NOT into black guys, specifically. Sometimes I get the feeling that certain white tops would first fuck a dog before a black bottom. I ignore those guys with a vengeance and will NEVER give them the time of day. 

Good on you.  Those racist hatemongers deserve every ounce of your rejection.  I wish more guys would stand up to the overt  hate-mongering.  Slut-shaming (another thread) is nothing compared to Racist-shaming.  

On 7/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, Botsub said:

As I white British gay guy living in the North West of England I don't understand why some people discriminate against the colour of someone else's skin if I'm attracted to someone I'm attracted to them. The only thing that puts me off a guy is a bad attitude once we get chatting were there ancestors are from has nothing to do with it. I don't even associate with people I find out are racist that includes some members of my own family unfortunately. 

As a white Dutch guy who has had very hot dates with guys from both african and asian descent, besides other whities I can't imagine someone feeling, there can't be any 'black' guy you are attracted to.

I am fairly certain that me being attracted to a women is fairly low but it's not impossible. And the last time I fell head over heals for someone the guy defiantly had some femme qualities. 

As looks are or can be a part of the attraction, of course people should be free to express what they are looking for. But people shouldn't make statements like 'no blacks', 'no asians' or 'no femmes' or no 'whatevers' cause that is racist or bigot.

Peace.

On 8/11/2022 at 1:58 AM, Leather-lee said:

Interesting post.

I'm a black, British guy and my experience is that race is a HUGE issue in all contexts and layers of American society that inevitably seeps into the attitudes and opinions of many in the dating/fuck pool. I have been told by white men while on dating apps and online when i've visIted the U.S that most white gay men simply don't like/find black men attractive, which is fine, but the interaction with many was eye opening and the warning proved correct in most cases. So while I think your environment can largely shape who you find attractive and many of us have preferences which isn't necessarily racist, it's your general interaction and attitude to men who don't look like you that is telling of whether your preference is rooted in racism or not.

As an aside, I think sex pigs and fetish men have a far more positive and mature approach to this subject that the candy floss sites like Grindr etc. could learn from.

Well said. Particularly your last paragraph. 

As Ben Franklin said:  “All cats are grey in the dark. “. The best sex I’ve ever had was with black men. My heart skips a beat when I receive a contact from a black man who wants to fuck me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hurri said:

As Ben Franklin said:  “All cats are grey in the dark. “. The best sex I’ve ever had was with black men. My heart skips a beat when I receive a contact from a black man who wants to fuck me. 

That's great on the one hand but I once heard it articulated very clearly by a gay black American man, that the fetishising of black in itself can be considered racist.
Not saying you are though, and everyone probably wants to be lusted after, loved or wanted for what we are not because what group we are classified in.

I don't particularly care about race  zthoughbI do have a thing for origin and ethnicity. 

I am into White Guys. but I find that I am either fully ignored/shunned/ discriminated against ot I am Fetishizied. and reduced to  just my cock or  stereotype bingo. 

I try to flow with and pursue men i am attracted to, and looks are not always the top criteria

To answer the general question here “do you take into consideration the race of an individual or those attending a group function before you make a decision to attend or not?”

My answer is generally no. Race isn’t an issue for me whatsoever. I’ve hooked up with guys of all races- black, white, Hispanic, Asian, middle eastern, etc.

I’ll say this though- there is a certain phenomenon where when I hook up with men of certain races, the role I take as either a top or a bottom tends to go one way or the other. I’m fully vers, so I’ll explain in detail.

When I meet up with black men, I tend to lean more toward bottom, though I have topped black men a number of times. But that’s not a reflection of my own preference. In other words, I’m not one of those thirsty white guys you see simping for “BBC” nonstop. When I get hit up by black men, I’d say 80% of the time, they’re total tops and want to top me. And I’m totally cool with that. Some of the most amazing sessions I’ve had bottoming have been with black men. 

Then there’s another phenomenon and this is  more pronounced. I would say just about 100% of the time that I get hit up by Asian men, they want me to top them. I don’t think I’ve ever been approached by an Asian guy who wanted to top me. And again- I’m totally cool with that. I’ve had many great sessions breeding Asian men.

With Hispanic men, I’d say it’s 50/50 whether I top or bottom and with other white men, it’s more like 75/25 (I top 75% of the time and bottom 25% of the time).

I call this all a phenomenon because I can’t explain why the roles tend to gravitate the way they do… they just do. But at the end of the day, as long as everyone’s cock and/or ass is happy, that’s all that matters right?

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, ellentonboy said:

I have really noticed an increase in the amount of men who turn down sexual opportunities based on race.  When I first started hooking up online there seemed to be little discussion regarding the race of an individual when getting groups together for house parties.  Sure there were questions regarding top/vers/bottom ratios, if the attendees were in shape, age questions, and of course, HIV status.  As the years went by, since say 2004, there was less question about HIV status based on which sites I used.  The use of chemical enhancements was a no brainer as the question was already posted in most profiles (if allowed by the site).

But recently, the issue of race has become the first question out of most attendees mouths.  Who will be there or does their race match mine?   I get a lot of "well I don't have a problem with them, but my partner is uncomfortable".  Or "I have plenty of friends of opposite races, but I only have sex with men that are .....fill in the blank".

So, my question to Forum members is, do you take into consideration the race of an individual or those attending a group function before you make a decision to attend or not?  Certain sites have organized group parties where you can see who has decided to attend.   But what if a friend invites you?  I know most ask for photos, but will the race be the final factor in deciding to attend or not?

Very curious and looking forward to responses.  I am new to the Forum so please forgive me if I am repeating an often asked question but I haven't seen it discussed here much.

I do not. I have been with males from every race on the planet, multiple times. As long as you have a penis between your legs and want to use it on my mouth and ass, we're good. Bottom line: If you're in a dark room, all you can do is feel the sexual stimulation. If it feels great when you can't see the person, why should it change if you can see them?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Yea race has come up when trying to hookup 1:1 and when trying to setup my first 2 threesome. Still haven’t had a 3some Or small group. 
Many will say open to all races but if they’re with a black guy, he’s gotta have BBC no matter if he’s a top or bottom. Usually I’ll just see a profile that says what race preference they have

I’m not upset if a guy isn’t into my race or other races. That just means we are not for each other and avoiding wasting time