I am a blue eyed blonde that will admit that I have a slight preference for black men, especially well endowed black men, but it isn't for the reason most are expressing on this thread. My primary reason is that other men who are stereotyped as tops are the most likely to flip fuck, and being 6'2", 220# even when in great shape, and having 8 thick inches between my legs, I know a lot about being stereotyped as a top. I do love to top, but I like to bottom just as much and have hooked up with numerous black men that share my love of flip fucking over the years. At an active orgy it seems like it is almost always a flip fucking black man that gets my last load and plants the last load in me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I do take it into account but probably from a different perspective as I'm Latino. Mind you, here in Dallas its pretty mixed but in some settings and situations it can be VERY Anglo, in others, very Latino...it just depends really. I don't mind black guys joining and honestly, kind of prefer and like it if black guys and Asian guys are in the mix so I don't feel like I'm the only guy of color there. The last thing I wanna do is show up somewhere and I'm the only guy of color.

14 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Honestly, I do take it into account but probably from a different perspective as I'm Latino. Mind you, here in Dallas its pretty mixed but in some settings and situations it can be VERY Anglo, in others, very Latino...it just depends really. I don't mind black guys joining and honestly, kind of prefer and like it if black guys and Asian guys are in the mix so I don't feel like I'm the only guy of color there. The last thing I wanna do is show up somewhere and I'm the only guy of color.

I can agree with that....to an extent. I would think, since you're an attractive guy and of a different skin color, guys would come flocking.  I know I would, being different in a crowd of men I find a turn-on.  But that's me, you know your city, and what the people are like.

If I go to an organized event, say at someone's home, I sometimes reach out to the host and ask who is coming,  It gives me an idea as to what the demographic breakdown in.  I don't really mind what the ration of white to black, to latino to asian, really is.  Though sometimes it is nice to get a "heads up" that someone attending may not be someone I am particularly fond on.  By checking in advances as to who is attending, it has prevented me from being in some awkward situations.

I do understand what you are saying.......

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 3:44 AM, Ozpig said:

Race - what’s that. I have been to 33 countries and been fucked by me from another 40 - WTF has race got to do with a cock connected to and breeding my Mancini?

I have never been to Australia, so I can't speak to how social interactions there work. But in the U.S., at least, and certainly in many other western cultures, there are racial undertones to all kinds of things that you wouldn't necessarily think. I would have THOUGHT that Australia's long and shameful history of how it treated its indigenous peoples would have, maybe, provided an example to you about how race used to (and often still does) interact with personal conduct, even if you are, in a very literal sense, "open to all".

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 2:35 PM, Guest said:

For me it wasn't race related.

I lived in S.E Kentucky and the town I lived in didn't have any AA people living in it.

I just recently gave my first handjob to a large beautiful bbc.

you gave your first handjob to a BBC or a black man?  Just the appendage or the whole person?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Theo8 said:

you gave your first handjob to a BBC or a black man?  Just the appendage or the whole person?  

That, in a nutshell, is the entire problem with the "BBC" phraseology.

It basically says that the rest of the man might as well not exist; that, in fact, his entire self is that one appendage. What a horrid way to look at a fellow human being.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

What a horrid way to look at a fellow human being.

In a nutshell. 

While there may be some basis for unintentional/cultural feeling of attraction to guys that look like we ourselves do, from our own "tribe" kind of thing.  

That mindset falls to splinters the moment we invest some self-introspection to the issue.  Where our ancestors came from simply has nothing to do with who we share sex with.  There are bores from all races.  There are burning hot men from all races. If we haven't already, take off the blinders and see the man;  ignore the stereotypical bullshit.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Theo8 said:

The issue with saying you had contact this whole person not just the cock, is if he provided the handjob through a gloryhole, the cock is the only thing he saw. Personally I dislike having sex with a cock in the wall or using an orifice (in this case a hand) in the wall to get off.

3 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

There is nothing wrong with the acronym BBC. 

One of my earliest fuckbuds didn't seem to have a problem with it. We fucked each other with our BWC and BBC at least 4 times a week my last semester of college and used those terms almost every time. We certainly expanded each other's hole-rizons and learned to be in demand tops.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Indeed there is nothing wrong with BBC or BWC.  (I imagine we could add BHC, BCC, BPC etc).  Or we can stop paying attention the skin color and enjoy the entire fellow human.  I'm in agreement with @NWUSHorny.  

This said, for reasons I've never understood humans have done this throughout recorded history.  

• Upvote 1

To clarify:

I don't have a problem with, for instance, saying "I was fucked by a guy with a BBC". Or a BWC, or any other color one chooses.

It's when "a guy with" is erased, and all that's referenced is said BBC, that I shake my head. It calls to mind the Addams Family's "Thing" - a hand unconnected to any person, just running around doing things on its own, accountable to no one. 

I suppose if a guy wants to be thought of as nothing more than a life support system for his cock, with no value or use other than to provide a blood supply to make it erect, that's his right.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2023 at 7:53 AM, BootmanLA said:

I have never been to Australia, so I can't speak to how social interactions there work. But in the U.S., at least, and certainly in many other western cultures, there are racial undertones to all kinds of things that you wouldn't necessarily think. I would have THOUGHT that Australia's long and shameful history of how it treated its indigenous peoples would have, maybe, provided an example to you about how race used to (and often still does) interact with personal conduct, even if you are, in a very literal sense, "open to all".

Exactly. Race relations here (I live in Melbourne, the largest city in Australia - and a city with a higher population that everywhere in the States apart from NYC and LA) have deteriorated further, with Indigenous/"First Nations" people being told basically to shut the fuck up and accept that they're always going to be treated as second-class.

• Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1