Random Strangers Vs FBs

Japbtm

Why do random guys excite us more than our predicable and reliable regulars?

Is it the randomness and mystery of it? What is it? I get far more aroused when a total stranger fucks me anon then a trusted FB…. although SIZE does matter, randomness and strangers seem to get my hole wetter… Here are some theories but I’m sure there are more. 

1) Is it because of the pure animal lust of the first encounter of the unknown mystery? The top being extra hard and horny to bust his load and you were at the right time and place? 
2) Is it penetration or Cumming that excites us? The anticipation of the loads we get. For cumdumps it’s about quantity not quality … or is it?  
3) Or is if the prostrate stimulation we get from different types of sizes, lengths and widths? Like using different Dildos but in this case using different dicks to rub and slide against our guts. 
4) Variety is the spice of life and each top fucks different and this can be stimulating. An FB is predictable and may not be exciting although fun. 

What do you think? 

Edited by Japbtm
Grammer
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Japbtm changed the title to Random Strangers Vs FBs

As cumdump, taking loads from regular breeders is just as hot as from strangers and anon situations.

If I'm in sluttier mood, public loads are super hot!!

@Japbtm, maybe it's different for tops than for bottoms, but as a top I am definitely also into novelty.

I read some research a few years ago about animals that form durable pairs. Pair bonding happens due to release of hormones after sex. When scientists blocked those hormones, the animals became promiscuous and kept on seeking new partners.

I wonder whether this applies to humans, too, and whether there's a genetic explanation for my own preference of fucking many new guys instead of fucking regulars many times. In his younger years, my father (who was straight) had many sexual partners. My sister has also had more sexual partners than is typical for a married straight woman. I don't come close to some of the numbers we see on Breeding Zone (I am in awe of some of you!) but I do keep my numbers up.

I am excited by the mystery of a new guy, by fucking in an unfamiliar place (whether in public or at his place), by learning new sexual techniques, and by pushing a new guy's boundaries to see how depraved he is willing to get. Sex with regulars is fun, too, but no matter how deep a connection I form with a regular sex partner, I am still driven to seek out new bottoms.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

For me it's not even about the who or the how...if that makes any sense. I do love the anon format very much, but for me it's mostly about helping a man relieve his horny need to rut out that nutt and drop it deep in my horny cock pit.

What I find difficult is just matching the supply to the demand...and that is why anon, dark room, glory hole scenarios certainly help.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Is there a middle ground here?  I prefer FB's, but also love the exhilaration I get from a new guy (assuming it goes well).

There are some more intense sexual scenarios that I'm into, details better reserved for the fetish sections, and I just don't have a comfort level with a stranger on a first-time meet to even propose any of that stuff.  A regular FB is someone where we could eventually build up to both mine (and his) more darker and stranger fetishes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I definitely prefer random strangers, I love the exhilaration of finding or being "new meat". I definitely don't mind hooking up with regular fuckbuds, but it definitely lacks some of the thrill. I have always loved to hookup with guys when traveling to new locations.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, fskn said:

I am excited by the mystery of a new guy, by fucking in an unfamiliar place (whether in public or at his place), by learning new sexual techniques, and by pushing a new guy's boundaries to see how depraved he is willing to get. Sex with regulars is fun, too, but no matter how deep a connection I form with a regular sex partner, I am still driven to seek out new bottoms.

For me, this is the entire point:  spreading my Seed to as many men as I possibly can.  The thrill never diminishes, the chance to "connect" with a fellow barebacker, just doesn't fade.  If I weren't as - oh - self-controlled? - I would almost surely be in the fuckjoints a lot more than I allow. 

That said, I can attest that there's something about one's loved one.  The scent (these are called pheromones, right?), the magnetism of a loved-one's body is irresistible.  That was true in my case, for 30 years.  Even just driving home from some appointment (or, for that matter, a quickie at some t-room), my Cock would get half-hard knowing he'd be there.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I definitely prefer random strangers, I love the exhilaration of finding or being "new meat". I definitely don't mind hooking up with regular fuckbuds, but it definitely lacks some of the thrill. I have always loved to hookup with guys when traveling to new locations.

I totaly agree with this.

I have a regular young top that loves to breed me anon.... Do I now class him as a regular FB as I've never seen him......... I take loads from FB, s as well as anon or random...... I love anon/random as I love all the different cum in me from strangers.... Could say I'm a DNA collector. 

• Like 2

I find that for me, all cocks feel different and all guys fuck differently. 

Size does matter but how they use it matters equally. I have had large cocks that just pound away untill they cum. Others will give me a variety of sensitive places inside they hit. I have had smaller guys the when the fuck me th ey work the hole more which can drive me nuts. 

Even when a guy nuts fast I love it, I am collecting more baby makers.

The other think is you never know what the guy will do to prepare my ass for breeding,finger, rim, or what. And I never know if I will get cum, piss fucked...

My ass has been very sensitive all my life so I can really enjoy any action

• Like 1

I have three regulars who fuck me. I enjoy the reliability of them . They come over and there is little foreplay. Get their dicks hard  and in my ass they go. I will state that all three are married . They just love cumming in a ass.

Having said that I do get excited about a new top. There is that unkown as they cum in me 

I have to say young Latin guys love to fuck. They never ask about condoms and they always cum at least twice 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1