How Versatile are you? 😉

Carlos1881

There seems to be a lot of confusion on dating apps who  is top and who is versatile (top/bttm) and expectations in the sack.. 

Just out of curiosity are there ‘invisible rules of which nationality or type of person  in your opinion do you accept to be versatile and which type of person and nationality you accept or expect to be top? 

Have fun with this one 

Karl 😀

I have been exclusively a top but lately would love to have a nice hard warm cock deep in my ass, filling it with creamy cum. Up to now I have just fingered myself and used veges up my hole !! Just gotta find the right guy to make my first fucking a pleasant experience!! So currently 90 to 10  a Top!! That may well change!!

I'm a total bottom, but I do enjoy mutual oral and hot 69s! As for who do I expect to be top or bottom, I've never seen anything to build hard and fast rules as to who to think is in what camp. I just smile and go with the flow. As long as my partner and I agree with our roles before we get to doing it, all is good in my book.

I was once exclusively top then became vers however for the past 20+ years I've been exclusively bottom and always bareback.... My main interest atm is taking anon loads from anyone regardless of their status. 

What is the confusion you encounter? Every dating app clearly states positions.
I’m 50/50 but top more often as it’s just easier to hook up.
AndI don’t know what nationality has to do with this either. 

• Like 1

I could never define what having sex with men is like because for me there are two kinds of sex between men: (1) Anonymous sex, NSA, etc and (2) the rest of the sexual interactions, which will vary depending on the men involved. When it comes to sex role the type of sex is for me relevant.

For instance, a total bottom may occasionally top and breed a hole but only at a sauna or darkroom.  The same bottom would never, ever top in the context of a relationship. His description would be something like "total bottom but sometimes anonymously versatile".

I am 100% versatile, which in practice has made me more of a versatile top. If I'm attracted to guy I will fuck with them without hesitation so someone's hole will get fucked if we hookup. Unfortunate it seems like it is always a negotiation to get a versatile guy from anywhere on the spectrum from versatile top to versatile bottom to return the favor, and total tops are extremely rare. It probably doesn't help that I get stereotyped as a top, because I am 6'2" and have an above average endowment.

I have never straight out topped but after I get fucked and abused a bit I have had vers tops suck me hard sit on my dick a few times and ride my cock.

I have also after getting sucked and fingered for some time have him bend over and fill his ass and watch it drip out.. The. Eat and suck it out

Edited by Njn0mc