Male Sexual Hierarchy

ErosWired

I think your problem is trying to understand if there is “A” hierarchy 

I think most relationships have a hierarchy when it comes to sex -(there are a few that I am sure are real equal partnerships)

but the others have a multitude of hierarchies

there is your basic Top and Bottom 

but you also have:

TOPS and bottoms

power tops and power bottoms 

DOMS and subs

Basic Cum dumps and  faggot cum dumps, but also Proud cum dumps

And (especially on here) you have breeders, poz breeders, and even toxic breeders

the list is endless- and when you think you have listed them all you can double it by adding the vers guys

the tricky part is not to carry our sexual hierarchies out into the outside world- just because a guy is a no limits little dicked faggot cum dump whore and urinal in chastity   When it comes to sex - that shouldn’t impact how we interact outside of sex

The tricky part is finding the right guy that is the other half of what we are looking for sexually - and making sure - no mater what the position/role you are that it is the position/ role that they want to play with you 

• Like 1

Okay, gentlemen, here it is, proof that ErosWired has waaaaay too much time on his hands and isn’t spending nearly enough of it taking cock. I am attaching to this message a simple questionnaire that plots your location with respect to other men in three dimensions. The model isn’t a simple top-down, single-axis hierarchy like the (in my opinion inadequate) chart above, and isn’t strictly a hierarchy at all, though it’s designed so that what are generally considered valued male/masculine traits gravitate toward the Top.

image.jpeg.48e6803f43fce8a91b942937f86e6eaf.jpeg

Here’s the questionnaire. Be sure to check out the brief instructions on the second page. It calculates your result automatically:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=46854&key=5cf2568189beaf1818b43862ef813275

An answer is required for all the questions, but - and this is important - you can only answer a question from your own personal role and perspective. Do not answer from another person’s perspective, or in the way you think someone else ought to think. For instance, if a question read, “I fuck bottoms because they need fucking”, a total bottom should answer ‘Strongly Disagree’ because he does not fuck bottoms at all, even if he agrees that bottoms should be fucked because they need fucking. A Vers guy, however, can answer the same question on its merits, because he does, at least occasionally, fuck bottoms, and can speak to his own motivation.

The type descriptions that appear on the result page are a work-in-progress, and I would welcome commentary on them, or suggestions on improving any part of the model.

I would appreciate anyone taking a moment to fill it out - it’s short - and letting me know if the results seem accurate to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

VAG - some terms seemed relevant but not all.
When I nudged some responses to neighbouring options I got VDG which wasn't right for me.
Obvs a lot of work gone into this! But not taking it too seriously - but like horoscopes!
PS wondered what the complementary role would be, though I have more success sexually for similar rather than opposite

20 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

VAG - some terms seemed relevant but not all.
When I nudged some responses to neighbouring options I got VDG which wasn't right for me.
Obvs a lot of work gone into this! But not taking it too seriously - but like horoscopes!
PS wondered what the complementary role would be, though I have more success sexually for similar rather than opposite

Sometimes there’s a fine line that separates one sector from another, but they’re all meant to be fluid - even within a given sector men can expect to vary significantly, and that’s why the type descriptions are all qualified with “these men may be like this” or “these men might do this”, knowing that no statement will be true for absolutely everyone.

I test in as VDG, but my C-Axis number almost puts me in VAG territory. This makes sense, because I have a stronger sense of sel-worth than a VDG cumdump who thinks he’s trash and might score deeper into the sector.

As to what complimentary roles would be, I hadn’t considered that in the model, simply because sexual chemistry between two people is such a complex thing. It’s not designed to provide any useful insight in that sense. That being said, I asked my local regular Top to take it after he power-fucked me last night, and he came in at EDI - exactly where I expected, right down to the numbers. He’s probably the most compatible Top who’s ever fucked me from a fuck-buddy perspective.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Okay, gentlemen, here it is, proof that ErosWired has waaaaay too much time on his hands and isn’t spending nearly enough of it taking cock. I am attaching to this message a simple questionnaire that plots your location with respect to other men in three dimensions. The model isn’t a simple top-down, single-axis hierarchy like the (in my opinion inadequate) chart above, and isn’t strictly a hierarchy at all, though it’s designed so that what are generally considered valued male/masculine traits gravitate toward the Top.

image.jpeg.48e6803f43fce8a91b942937f86e6eaf.jpeg

Here’s the questionnaire. Be sure to check out the brief instructions on the second page. It calculates your result automatically:

MaleHierarchyAssessment.pdf

An answer is required for all the questions, but - and this is important - you can only answer a question from your own personal role and perspective. Do not answer from another person’s perspective, or in the way you think someone else ought to think. For instance, if a question read, “I fuck bottoms because they need fucking”, a total bottom should answer ‘Strongly Disagree’ because he does not fuck bottoms at all, even if he agrees that bottoms should be fucked because they need fucking. A Vers guy, however, can answer the same question on its merits, because he does, at least occasionally, fuck bottoms, and can speak to his own motivation.

The type descriptions that appear on the result page are a work-in-progress, and I would welcome commentary on them, or suggestions on improving any part of the model.

I would appreciate anyone taking a moment to fill it out - it’s short - and letting me know if the results seem accurate to you.

Sorry folks, having had a very good tonight on the ale, or few, this is too sciencetific for me...lol (please forgive spelling)...  I will look and answer tomorrow...cheers😀

EAI - Empowered Actualized Inseminator    I have been both alpha male and omega male and, honestly, enjoy both roles.  I am more cumdump these days, but I still DO top and enjoy fucking a hole.  I read the instructions and thought A. Do I think this now? and B. Did I think this before?  and placed my answers somewhere in the middle of the two, as I'm not strictly either, if I'm being honest.  Sometimes, it would be so much simpler if I could be a submissive bottom, but I have WAY too much attitude for that!  LOL

<EDIT>  For those of you that put stock in such things, I'm an ENTJ-A</EDIT>

Edited by phukhole

4 minutes ago, phukhole said:

EAI - Empowered Actualized Inseminator    I have been both alpha male and omega male and, honestly, enjoy both roles.  I am more cumdump these days, but I still DO top and enjoy fucking a hole.  I read the instructions and thought A. Do I think this now? and B. Did I think this before?  and placed my answers somewhere in the middle of the two, as I'm not strictly either, if I'm being honest.  Sometimes, it would be so much simpler if I could be a submissive bottom, but I have WAY too much attitude for that!  LOL

How interesting - Given content of your usual posts here I would have expected the EA, but as you so often talk about bottoming I would have imagined you coming out EAG. Did you notice, by any chance, how close your G-Axis number (3rd figure) came to 4? If it was in the high 3s, that would reflect the duality of an inclination for Topping while accounting for the pleasure you take in bottoming. Vers guys will normally land closer to the middle of the range on the G-Axis. Also, the G-Axis doesn’t just assess role preference, but also the way a person views his masculinity. So a Vers guy who might otherwise be on the line might tip over to Inseminator if he thinks of himself in strongly or exclusively male terms.

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

How do I send it back ???  I filled it out, but it's a Word document .... how do I send it back to you ???

26 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

How do I send it back ???  I filled it out, but it's a Word document .... how do I send it back to you ???

It’s not a Word document, it’s a PDF file, and it should open either in your browser’s native PDF reader, or you can use Adobe Acrobat Reader. It calculates your result automatically on the form. You don’t need to send anything back, but if you’d like to share your result here in the Topic, I’m sure we’d all be interested in knowing where you land… 😀

Hmm  opened up ok but I couldn’t get any of the holes to fill in (seems an spy metaphor for the last few years)

also there are a few questions that are two in one and I have different answers for each part

The one about my sexuality and my role having an impact on tge type of man I am  -being gay has a huge impact (I think) being mostly a Dom top- not at all

and the one about drugging and or whoring a guy out turns me on - I am very opposed to drugging anyone - but I live the idea of a guy letting me whore him out

but I look forward to finding out how to take this as I am curious as to my results

even with a few bugs to work out this  is FAR better that Recons % ranking on being “Active” or “passive” as a lot of tops are not very “active” and prefer to be serviced 

And frankly when I am topping even as a very aggressive rough top…. I want my bottom actively participating 

(with your questions it kind of reminds me of the BDSM test that is out there )

so thanks for creating this 

3 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Hmm  opened up ok but I couldn’t get any of the holes to fill in

There seems to be an issue with mobile devices at least from Apple with opening fillable PDF documents. One workaround is to open the document, use the ‘share’ feature on the phone, and then scroll the available apps that appear until you find the icon for Google Drive. Share the file to Google Drive, open it there, and it works as expected. If I find a better solution I’ll post it.

19 hours ago, onlyraw said:

I think your problem is trying to understand if there is “A” hierarchy 

I think most relationships have a hierarchy when it comes to sex -(there are a few that I am sure are real equal partnerships)

but the others have a multitude of hierarchies

there is your basic Top and Bottom 

but you also have:

TOPS and bottoms

power tops and power bottoms 

DOMS and subs

Basic Cum dumps and  faggot cum dumps, but also Proud cum dumps

And (especially on here) you have breeders, poz breeders, and even toxic breeders

the list is endless- and when you think you have listed them all you can double it by adding the vers guys

the tricky part is not to carry our sexual hierarchies out into the outside world- just because a guy is a no limits little dicked faggot cum dump whore and urinal in chastity   When it comes to sex - that shouldn’t impact how we interact outside of sex

The tricky part is finding the right guy that is the other half of what we are looking for sexually - and making sure - no mater what the position/role you are that it is the position/ role that they want to play with you 

Well said!

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There seems to be an issue with mobile devices at least from Apple with opening fillable PDF documents. One workaround is to open the document, use the ‘share’ feature on the phone, and then scroll the available apps that appear until you find the icon for Google Drive. Share the file to Google Drive, open it there, and it works as expected. If I find a better solution I’ll post it.

i have a mac book. i downloaded without issue, filled out all the questions, but it did not auto calculate. i hit the reset button thinking that might do it, but of course, it only erased all the answers to the questions. 

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have a mac book. i downloaded without issue, filled out all the questions, but it did not auto calculate. i hit the reset button thinking that might do it, but of course, it only erased all the answers to the questions. 

If you were using the form in Acrobat Reader, you may not have Javascript enabled in your Preferences. If you opened it via the browser and the browser uses Acrobat Reader as the default reader, this could also be the case there. You might try saving to Google Drive and opening it there.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1