Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

Hey there. I looked and looked and couldn't figure out what area to post this question in, so I chose this one.

Do tops like well fucked asses that are dripping with the cum of other guys that have already fucked it? I would love to hear from any tops that come here. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I feel most do. I am a sloppy well used bottom and most men like that they don’t have to work at it. I have been in situations where i am in a group with younger tighter bottoms and my pussy gets used the most. 

Would that be because of you status rather than anything else? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oralguya1 said:

Do tops like well fucked asses that are dripping with the cum of other guys that have already fucked it?

I wouldn't even try to speak for all tops or even most tops. But this one loves them! But you probably couldn't have guessed that from my screen name.... 😉👅

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, Oralguya1 said:

Do tops like well fucked asses that are dripping with the cum of other guys that have already fucked it? I would love to hear from any tops that come here. 🙂

Yes, yes, yes!

I cannot resist fucking a preloaded hole.

First, it's a sign that you're a hot bottom, sought after by others.

Second, I love the thought of mixing my sperm with the sperm of the tops who have come before me. In heterosexual sex there is the concept of a sperm war (see the book by Dr. Robyn Baker). Even though you can't pregnant, it's quite possible that sperm from different tops compete inside you.

Third, the smooth, silky, warm feeling of a preloaded hole is better than what can be achieved with any kind of artificial lube.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 4

8 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Short answer: some do, some don't. No amount of responses you receive here will change that fact.

Exactly my response 

I’ve come across guys who do like a tight hole and some that like a sloppy loose one 

ultimately it’s an individuals preference 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Oralguya1 said:

Do tops like well fucked asses that are dripping with the cum of other guys that have already fucked it?

Not only tops. A sloppy hole is the one thing that makes some total bottoms want to fuck and breed it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

One top I play with always tell me to come over when i have a few loads in me. At group parties he will always be the last to fuck me so my hole is dripping. He likes to play with my hole when its dripping then use the cum as lube. 

• Like 1

I suppose the thing is, tops who like sloppy holes will go to places where they will find them (saunas, cruise bars, sex clubs), whereas those that don’t will probably stick to more private settings (one-to-one hook-ups at home, etc).

Last night at the Vault in London it seemed like every top there was looking for a sloppy, cum-filled hole to add their load to. In such an environment, it would have been odd to find a top who wasn’t into that kind of thing, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty who  are turned off or even disgusted by the idea. They just wouldn’t hang out at the Vault in the first place.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4