Older bottoms convincing younger tops to go bareback

Dirtyandold

As an older bottom who loves young cock, I find it very easy to convince these young tops to remove or not use condoms and to give me what I want which is there load in my ass, not until recently I had come upon a interesting topic where some gays were chatting about how an older bottom bares more reasonability when dealing with a younger top and the whole convincing to go bareback. I’ve never seen it that why even though, yea I’ve personally have found it much easier to convince younger tops to bareback since they probably do lean towards the advice of an older guy, but for me I’ve always seen it as a game, i want bareback sex and that’s it so if I do have a top who wants to use a condom, I’ll conceive him not too and if i am able that’s a win for me, but I’m hears are always open to all sides, how do you feel about the dynamic and is there a different responsibility when dealing with a younger top

In most places the rule is "consenting adults". That's what they are even if they are younger adults than you. I think I'm right in saying that in the US consent a bunch of elderly judges can overrule that consent and give you their version instead depending on "power differential" (whatever that is). (Meritor Savings Bank v Vinson).  Others will know better than me....
Morally, I'm with the places that say consenting adults.  Rich, poor, old, young, fat, thin, tall, short, clever, stupid..they know what they are doing.  If they want to fuck you raw, they want to fuck you raw.
That said, I never actually try to convince anyone.  I just make it clear they can fuck me bare if they want to.  Which, it seems, usually they do.
Reassuring them afterwards if they have post-cum guilt is different. They will feel good about it again when they are horny again.  Showing a bit of kindness in the interval if they need it doesn't hurt.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gwmxyz said:

In most places the rule is "consenting adults". That's what they are even if they are younger adults than you. I think I'm right in saying that in the US consent a bunch of elderly judges can overrule that consent and give you their version instead depending on "power differential" (whatever that is). (Meritor Savings Bank v Vinson).  Others will know better than me....
Morally, I'm with the places that say consenting adults.  Rich, poor, old, young, fat, thin, tall, short, clever, stupid..they know what they are doing.  If they want to fuck you raw, they want to fuck you raw.
That said, I never actually try to convince anyone.  I just make it clear they can fuck me bare if they want to.  Which, it seems, usually they do.
Reassuring them afterwards if they have post-cum guilt is different. They will feel good about it again when they are horny again.  Showing a bit of kindness in the interval if they need it doesn't hurt.

That’s how I see it, their a consenting adult, and I don’t stick their cock inside me raw unless they say they want to, I don’t really need to convince either that’s what I mean when I say easier with younger guys cause they are looking for raw holes, it’s just the guilt or conditioning they have been out through to thinking the moment they stick their cock bare into another man’s ass it’s all over, I just let them know I want it raw and that it will be better and usually that does the trick