Anyone else not getting action at bath house sling?

So I’m a pretty fit guy and I’d say I’m handsome so I don’t think that’s the issue. However I find that when I get into a sling literally like 1 in 20 men will approach me and not even fuck me. I even have a jock strap on which should signal to them that I am looking to be fucked on this sling. Weirdly though, if I start to fool around with a guy in a different setting and then move to the sling, they don’t seem to have an issue with that. Interestingly enough, whenever I am on a fuck bench in a dim lit area, I get more dick than I can handle. Same when I’m ass up in a room or even just leave my door open and I’m spread eagle facing the door. 

what’s going on here? Is the sling and jockstrap not signal enough that I will let anyone fuck me? I’m thinking of adding a blind fold too, in order to show that ANYONE can fuck me. But why the bench and not the sling? Any advice? I love the sling and it’s the most comfortable so I’d like to get attention there. 

• Like 1

As a top if Im looking to fuck someone ANON style I usually prefare ass up than sling to be honest, if you go to the bathhouse next have your hole in the air in one of the rooms with the door open. I’m speaking from a pure tops point of view here when in the sling you can’t actually see the Hole as good as when it’s in the air. Just my two cents! 

• Like 1

I understand. While traveling to Atlanta some and going to Flex I find that top guys won't do anything at the sling in the public areas, but will in the room that has a sling in it.  I have some luck going ass up on the fuck bench though. And lot of luck going ass up face down with blindfold on in the bed in the room. 

Going Thursday night and curious to see what the new play area is like that just opened up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

So I’m a pretty fit guy and I’d say I’m handsome so I don’t think that’s the issue. However I find that when I get into a sling literally like 1 in 20 men will approach me and not even fuck me. I even have a jock strap on which should signal to them that I am looking to be fucked on this sling. Weirdly though, if I start to fool around with a guy in a different setting and then move to the sling, they don’t seem to have an issue with that. Interestingly enough, whenever I am on a fuck bench in a dim lit area, I get more dick than I can handle. Same when I’m ass up in a room or even just leave my door open and I’m spread eagle facing the door. 

what’s going on here? Is the sling and jockstrap not signal enough that I will let anyone fuck me? I’m thinking of adding a blind fold too, in order to show that ANYONE can fuck me. But why the bench and not the sling? Any advice? I love the sling and it’s the most comfortable so I’d like to get attention there. 

Cruising for anonymous hookups where one looks upon the other as "fit, handsome"; i.e,  hot often become hesitant to approach fearing rejection.  The anxiety of rejection can be amplified if rejection occurs in an environment, bathhouse, ABS, etc.,  where a third party may witness the rejection.  When  someone approaches  you, give some signal you are interested--verbal or physical action to entice him closer thereby lowing his shields for fear of rejection.

If I was cruising someone I was interested in but feared rejection and the guy gestured to me: "Come fuck my hole, breed me, fuck me hard", any fear of rejection would disappear.

Edited by Barebackbottomno
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Barebackbottomno said:

Cruising for anonymous hookups where one looks upon the other as "fit, handsome"; i.e,  hot often become hesitant to approach fearing rejection.  The anxiety of rejection can be amplified if rejection occurs in an environment, bathhouse, ABS, etc.,  where a third party may witness the rejection.  When  someone approaches  you, give some signal you are interested--verbal or physical action to entice him closer thereby lowing his shields for fear of rejection.

If I was cruising someone I was interested in but feared rejection and the guy gestured to me: "Come fuck my hole, breed me, fuck me hard", any fear of rejection would disappear.

Do you think that the sling and jock strap is not enough? What about a blind fold? I was thinking of getting temporary tattoos that say “fuck me” or things like that. But yeah they all prefer ass up mostly 

I have that problem at lot at baths and it's one of the reasons I prefer sex clubs and sex resorts to bathhouses. Baths are too much cat and mouse cruise and tease oriented where sex clubs/resorts are patronized by guys who know they are all there to fuck like dogs in heat and waste no time being choosey; they get right down to business. It's not you, it's the environment you are in.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I have that problem at lot at baths and it's one of the reasons I prefer sex clubs and sex resorts to bathhouses. Baths are too much cat and mouse cruise and tease oriented where sex clubs/resorts are patronized by guys who know they are all there to fuck like dogs in heat and waste no time being choosey; they get right down to business. It's not you, it's the environment you are in.

Any sex clubs you recommend in the USA? 

55 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

It depends a lot on the bathhouse and city, some bathhouses are very good. In some cities every venue type or app for hooking up is either tease oriented or taken over by guys looking for a relationship.

17 hours ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

Any sex clubs you recommend in the USA? 

321 Slammer in Fort Lauderdale has never disappointed me. When Mainfest4u existed here in Atlanta before gentrification drove it (along with other non-sex related businesses) out, I always got heavy use at it (in fact, there's a write up on BreedingZone by @justsexnowatl about a CumUnion event at Manifest he saw me at, describing how slutty and heavily used I was as he watched me taking guy after guy after guy). The Manifest owners are currently trying to find a new location. Also, events like Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale are a sex pig's dream (10 days of daily sex parties), so I recommend those as well.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 5/22/2022 at 11:37 PM, MuscledHorse said:

Perfectly stated and definitely agree 

On 5/22/2022 at 7:27 PM, hairyone said:

Maybe the sling is too high?  As a short top, many slings just don't line up and fuck benches are usually lower. 

I wonder, for a tall top, is a low fuck bench easier than a low sling?

I see youre also in DC and can tell you are definitely referring to how high that damn sling in Crew Club is haha

That thing needs to be adjusted.

Edited by 120DaysofSodom
  • Upvote 1

I find that most public slings in saunas are not dark enough as to encourage shy horny guys to fuck the hole on the sling. I once went to a sauna that had the public sling in a really dark room and that sling was busy m.

At the sauna I prefer to rent a room with a sling so that if the guy wants he can close the door of the room and have some privacy. Otherwise he can leave it open and it becomes a public sling.