Finish The Sentence...

On 8/17/2022 at 11:10 PM, ErosWired said:

Measured by this particular thread, then, we’re doomed. But if I might suggest, you could therefore make the most of the situation and replace “we’re doomed” with “we’re fucked”.

However- if we are going to be fucked….. there are some really hot descriptions of how to get fucked listed here ….

The multiple choices could be from a lot of vers guys

if I amin my bottom mood ….

Nothing is better that watching some hot guy getting gang banged - and then when the last top has dumped his last load in him - he gets up walks over- pushes me onto my back - he sticks a few fingers into his gaping hole and  scoops out some cum and roughly shoves them up my ass and then (that being the only lube he uses) gives me the roughest fuck I ever had

while he is fucking me he leans down to kiss me- and I can taste cum and ass juice on his tongue and I know that he cleaned off a lot of the cocks that had fucked him

he tells me he came twice while he was getting fucked (hands free) - and it always takes him a long time to cum the third time, do he hopes I am up for a long ride, but not to worry- his third load is just as potent as his first 

while he is fucking me he keeps reminding be what a faggot bottom slut I am for being his bitch and taking his raw cock

and when he finally cums, (like 30, 45 minutes later - I have totally lost track of time) my ass is so sore, my nips feel like he has chewed them off, and I have hickeys on my neck and drying cum on my face and chest from where I shot the biggest load I have ever shot, all for being a piggy cumdump bottom for the guy who (until I bottomed for him) had been the biggest cumdump at baths that night 

PS

and my towel is missing so I have to walk totally bare ass naked (looking like the bitch I am) all the way up to the front desk (with his cum leaking out my ass and running down my leg) to ask for a new towel 

only to be reminded by the bitchy twink at the counter that I need to pay for a second towel- so I need to walk back naked to my room to get the money …,