Hot or Not which terms do you prefer?

Preferred terms when fucking.  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Which terms do you have a strong preference for?

• Ass, hole, asshole, butt
    • Cunt, pussy, twat
    • No strong preference

I love dom verbal Tops that put me in my place using his words. When he gets into my headspace it really gets me going. There’s just something about a Top calling me a bitch/slut/whore and calling my hole his pussy/bussy/boy pussy/cunt.

• Like 1

I personally love the word 'hole.' There's something manly and lurid about it.  Another favorite word is 'buttfuck,' so I like masculine words in general.  That said, I agree that once I  contextualize the words 'pussy' or 'cunt' I decide if I am being demeaned or not.  Usually that kind of contempt is evident before the pants come off. And I rarely see in general.  If it's not meant to demean, its usually, especially in the right moment, a huge turn on.

Edited by BBBxCumDumpster
Added a verb and a sentence.
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Yeah........ so many flavors of cum , positions, fetish’s and of course body part names. I will follow the other guys word use because I just want both of us to feel good. That why also try to accommodate his physical wish’s as well. 

now is it  a penis , dick, cock, LOVE SWORD, baby maker, fuck meat, fuck stick, death wand? Personally I don’t care - let’s just do it .

We are just animals that want to breed or be bred. We just happen to be men doing it not for procreation but for fun. Some of us are focused on the DNA exchange. Some aren’t.  

Everybody should just lighten up. We don’t come with a rule book or even an instruction manual. Bottom line : If your not happy take your ball /bat/home plate/mitt and go home.  You don’t have to play with him again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evilqueerpig said:

I'm QUEER, but I'm 100% male...if you refer to me in female terms, you WILL be dismissed!

Same here. If I wanted pussy or cunt, I'd be fucking women. I fuck man ass. 

• Like 2

It’s pretty obvious from my profile what I prefer. As I’ve stated before, it’s not about being feminized for me… “cunt” for me is about sex. I read a story once that pretty much said what I thought using “pussy” but it could go for whichever word you choose: 

Can I ask you a question? When do you know to call it your pussy?" I asked. Brent burst out laughing. "What do you mean "when"?" "I just never know when to call it my pussy in front of a stud. I usually wait for him to bring it up. I don't know what I'm afraid of, by that point we're usually already naked and horned" "Well read the room I guess. Or just call it your pussy. It turns you on obviously and I bet guys love it. it sounds like you have worries about seeming feminine but dude, noone is going to think that. You're a stud. Pussy is just another word you use for sex, bro. Enjoy it." Huh. I never thought about it like that. Yeah it did turn me on big time to talk about my pussy and yeah I knew I was otherwise a huge muscle stud.”

When you are as girly, and faggoty, and queeny as I am, most of the men who fuck you pretty much think of me as a girl with a useless cock so they usually call my hole, a pussy, or a cunt or just a fuckhole/cumhole. they also often refer to me by female terms and names, like girl, babygirl, white girl, bitch, and ladyboy. 1923822266_Screenshot2022-11-09at2_56_03PM.thumb.png.5f89f739db236b0a36f6f6d95d57b293.pngsome guys even tell me that my pussy is so loose and sloppy that it feels just like a real girls pussy when I’m loaded with cum

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Aidsbait said:

When you are as girly, and faggoty, and queeny as I am, most of the men who fuck you pretty much think of me as a girl with a useless cock so they usually call my hole, a pussy, or a cunt or just a fuckhole/cumhole. they also often refer to me by female terms and names, like girl, babygirl, white girl, bitch, and ladyboy. 1923822266_Screenshot2022-11-09at2_56_03PM.thumb.png.5f89f739db236b0a36f6f6d95d57b293.pngsome guys even tell me that my pussy is so loose and sloppy that it feels just like a real girls pussy when I’m loaded with cum

it's exactly the same for me; asshole ruined  , poz and girly

53 minutes ago, galanya said:

it's exactly the same for me; asshole ruined  , poz and girly

but how about this; are our assholes ruined? or did all of those daddies, random fucks, bathhouse breeders, fisting tops, whore fuckers, pig breeders, and the rest of the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of anonymous strangers who treat us like worthless trash destroy our assholes so they could become the loose, sloppy, overused cunts we have. some men love using, fucking and breeding trashed holes like ours. the only way anyones asshole can become as loose and fucked out as our sloppy holes is to get used way too much and absolutely destroyed with as many large objects as possible. guys with really big cocks love how easy it is to shove their whole cock in me and just start fucking, even without lube. fisting tops dont wanna fuck around. they just wanna get the arm up my cunt.  I couldn’t take a fat 10 inch cock, dry in an alleyway, without a drop of lube, or spit, if my pussy wasn’t, as he said "so fucking loose”. you should get a tramp stamp that says USED

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

That is because you are a slutty little girl. Never let that cock trick you into thinking you are a male of any kind. This is why you need some cute little boobs babygirl. And you aint kidding anyone with that cock and balls. it’s time for you to finally get them surgically removed and get another fuckhole. Then you can get that one just as trashed as your asspussy. You know how sexy you will be when you have titties and 2 pussies. I will even help you pay to get it done.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1