Rest Area BBC Bredding

I’m traveling today for work and decided to try my luck at a truck stop near Atlanta. Browsed Grindr while eating my lunch and no real luck. I finished eating and went to the bathroom. A very fit black olde black man followed me. I smiled at him as he adjusted his big package and motioned for him to join me in the stall. Once inside he made me face the wall and pulled my gym shorts down to reveal my bare ass in a jockstrap. He laughed and just mumbled “I knew it fag” in my ear. No Lube only his spit he started to pump his huge cock into me raw. I was moaning so he put his hand on my mouth as people were in and out of the bathroom. He started going harder and even felt his big balls slapping and sticking against my ass. He grabbed my neck with one hand and covered my whimpering mouth with the other and slamming his throbbing BBC deep into me as he bred my loose hole. I could feel the cum running down my leg. Said nothing and just walked out. I’m wearing a black jock under thin white silky shorts so the Walk of Shame back to the car was obvious what I’m about. I never clean loads out of my pussy, I like feeling it. I’m back to driving and he came so much into me that I actually feel wet. Hoping for more loads on the way home. 

• Like 10
  • Piggy 8

Love the feeling of an ass full of cum, trying to hold it in but some always drips out.  Wonder of people around me know or can smell I was just bred.  Hope someone will just fuck me again without asking.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

I always hope the smell of me being freshly bred will attract more cocks to my ass like a magnet!

My scent of just bred definitely attracts more men to breed me some more! It’s so fuckin exciting! 

• Like 1