Really Stupid Public Sex

NWUSHorny

I'm kind of guessing that the PNW participants get off more on the risk fetish than the actual fuck itself. I've had to say no to fucking in full view of the Amtrak corridor in Seattle too. I may be uninhibited and promiscuous, but I do retain a few common sense limits.

Their is also a weird bathhouse version of this, and I know the top from yesterday is a prime culprit in the bathhouse version. Guys will fuck in the middle of hallways, but won't move the 2 or 3 feet that would allow the bottom to brace himself againt the wall, or fuck in a narrow passage where guys can't pass until you are finished. I've learned to embrace it even if I don't particularly like it in the bathhouse. Partners willing to have penetrative sex are too rare to turn down here.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

There's a QUEER/Nude beach in NYC, Riis Park, which is where I met my 1st man.  It's actually a public beach with the QUEER/Nude section located at the very end.  Some guys go into the dunes to have sex, and while the location is not visible to the beach itself, it faces the back of a home for the aged, so the older men/women get quite a show.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

older men/women get quite a show.

... and the old men sit around pretending to fondle their junk, telling the old women ribald stories from their youth .... I can almost hear it now  .... LOL !!!  

• Upvote 1

About 25 years ago,  I used to visit the rest areas on either side of old U.S. 78, now I-22 in north Mississippi.  It was just south of Memphis Tn.  It was known as "the pickle park".  Truck drivers, married men, cock suckers all would cruise there for man on man sex.  I would strip down to nothing but a baseball cap, work boots and a cock ring,  and wander the trails in the woods there.  Several nights,  I even would "set up camp"  way at the back of the property with a movers quilt on the ground,  a cooler of beer and lube and poppers and other "parTy " supplies,  all for the pleasure of the men I would take back there.  There were times that I would be there till sunrise...Good times.    Then the cops started raiding the place.  My last night there,  probably 20 officers swooped in all at once with high power lights and arrested anyone that ran out of the woods to try and get to their cars.   I was with two men and I told them to NOT go to their cars.  One didn't listen and probably got busted.  The other followed me deeper into the woods and eventually over a wire fence and into a field,  the cops didn't come back that far.  We stayed there a couple of hours until it was clear.  Then we got back to our respective vehicles and got the fuck out of there.  I never returned.  

• Piggy 1

Both myself and my partner are nudist. We enjoy and feel more comfortable living nude. We are nude at home and rarely wear clothes when home. We also enjoy going on nude vacations, campgrounds, resorts, and beaches.

For us nudity isn’t a sexual thing but just a comfort and way of life thing. That being said, we believe there is a time and place for everything. 

We are no prudes and enjoy some risky outdoor sex however we always keep in mind our surrounding and audience. I personally wouldn’t do anything sexual at a beach unless the beach is known for that. If mood strikes me or him, we both know to go somewhere discreet. I am a strong believer that we shouldn’t encroach our sex onto people  when they are not expecting it and we should be respectful of others around.

That being said, we have played outdoors discreetly or in a space where others are ok with it. One of our fave places is Rock River in VT. We have gone there many times and have enjoyed playing and sometimes it’s in full view of other guys & that’s ok because the area is known for that. Few weeks ago we went to leather inn and my partner got fucker by someone there while I was in pool and that was fine as he did it away from main area. 

1 hour ago, NudistBBBLK said:

I am a strong believer that we shouldn’t encroach our sex onto people  when they are not expecting it and we should be respectful of others around.

This is my point. I'm not a prude and enjoy putting on show, but it needs to be for an appreciative audience. Families with children and patroling park rangers are not an appreciative audience and doing so not only effects the participants in the high risk act, it effects everyone who wants to use the area for a sexual hookup.

Sister Marie Charles Park, on the river in st louis,  was a great place to hookup until guys started giving the civilians, with kids!, a show.  Stopped going as it got way too risky, police always around. 

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
13 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

Every city should have a piece of land, with trees and bushes, where nudity and sex are legal. I would prefer an all-male space to keep it drama-free. The entrances would warn of nudity and sex acts.

For the sake of discussion: why?

Why should it be the government's responsibility to provide a place for recreational sex? And if it is, what other personal habits/hobbies/activities should the government provide public facilities for? 

On 7/11/2022 at 1:46 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I came across 2 guys fucking right on the trail. They were in what is normally the gay section, but due to high water there were all kinds of people in including families with children

It's truly amazing how self-absorbed some guys are.  How guys could be so vacant is well beyond my ability to comprehend.  

There's a "gay" beach on Lake Michigan over in Michigan, near Saugatuck.  The only way to get there (that I ever knew of, anyway) is to walk along the public beach, with the attendant families, little kids, blah blah blah.  There are signs farther up the beach saying something - I think "private property", maybe?- which was understood by everyone to mean "that's where the boys go to fuck".  Plus, the boys didn't fuck on the beach (passing motorboats, sailboards, etc), we climbed the dunes and went well to the other side to fuck.  I don't think it ever occurred to guys to actually fuck on the beach.  We laid out towels, groups of us, and told filthy stories, laughed at silly jokes, all the usual "gay" stuff, always with a suit on, 

Just because we're queer doesn't mean we don't have limits of decency to adhere to.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Any activities that involve the attention of law enforcement that puts you in a situation where you are trying to find your identification.

I've been there, but that was years ago and I would like to think I am somewhat intelligent.  But when you think with your DICK, you become one.   Don't do that, because years back law enforcement might have told you to "go home", now they have to write up a police report if you are caught with your pants down and it's not a place you want to be these days.

Enough said.

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2023 at 6:07 PM, hungry_hole said:

Every city should have a piece of land, with trees and bushes, where nudity and sex are legal. I would prefer an all-male space to keep it drama-free. The entrances would warn of nudity and sex acts.

I don't think that is happening any time soon but that sir, is wishful thinking.

21 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I don't think that is happening any time soon but that sir, is wishful thinking.

There has always been cruising in Vondelpark in Amsterdam. The cops leave it alone and the implicit deal is that the cruisers do it out of sight of people who don't want to see people having sex while they're having a picnic or their kids are playing.

It's all about being considerate of the people around you and tolerance from the cops who should have more important things to do than arrest people. I almost got arrested once in London on Hampstead Heath for simply kissing another man. This was illegal in the UK at the time (it was considering inciting a reaction from onlookers). The legal logic there was absurd.

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey- how things on Hampstead Heath must have changed since then! It’s now a designated PSE (‘Public Sex Environment’), and the police have very specific guidance on how to manage such areas. The general rule is that sexual acts are tolerated and not considered criminal, as long as the participants make an effort to cause no offence to others. In practice, this means finding somewhere to do it out of sight and preferably after dark: Hampstead Heath is a much loved park and popular with families during the day, but at night it’s ours.

It seems a sensible way to manage a shared public space on a crowded island like ours, and I’m quite happy to keep my pants on until after dark. But it amazes me and annoys me how many guys continue to fuck there during daylight hours, which is bound to cause complaints and upset the delicate status quo that has finally been achieved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3