How many here like to be rimmed?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 10:48 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

I am the yin to your yang. I 😍😍😍 eating out a cumhole, especially when the cum is from other men. (I will eat mine out, but I prefer to eat other men's cum out.) About the only thing better than a preloaded hole is one that is overflowing with loads! I could definitely have an "arrangement" with a bottom who regularly brought me a cumhole to enjoy....

This pretty much describes me quite well. As a general rule, the hairier the hole, the more I get into eating it. But a smooth cumhole supersedes an unloaded hairy hole EVERY day of the week! And the more the bottom moans and squirms and lets me know he's enjoying what I'm doing, the longer I'll keep doing it!

Fuuck I luv this luv u to eat all the alpha nut outa my cumsloppy jockpussy

I tend to be more active/versatile. But always loved a good tongue up my ass. Recently had an experience of being fucked in a sling at the sexclub. The guy fucking my ass was constantly substituting his cock for his hungry tongue. Then cock, then tongue again. Intense anal pleasure like I've never experienced before. I moaned loud, attracted a crowd, but unfortunately I could not hold myself and blowed my load to quick. We found each other later again and he just ate my ass till I came again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 9:02 PM, jXsluT said:

Can’t get enough of being rimmed but  I’m such a fiend for raw cock so I’m eager to get his dick inside me as soon as his tongue is through with me 

We’d have a great time then. I love sucking ass enough to not need any lube. I do a constant rotation of fucking your throat for spit, then sucking ass then stand up and slide in. Over and over, wetter and sloppier 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1