My girlfriend's brother pozzes me.

Not Entirely My Story. I took a great story and took it the next level with strong POZ overtones. If this is not allowed in this FORUM. Please allow me to delete and carry on. 

Girlfriend's Brother Pozzes ME While She Is At Work. 

I had gone over to my girlfriend's house and we were to go to see an afternoon movie and then to dinner.  Amy's brother Andy informed me that she was called into work until 4 because her manager was sick.  Andy was just about ready to go swimming and he asked me if I'd like to join him.  I started to decline as I didn't have a swimsuit and I told him so.  

He told me that had a few extra swimsuits and we went to his bedroom.

All he had were Speedos and I was a little shy about wearing them. He finally talked me into it and while I chose the pair I wanted, and in a flash he was already changing, unashamed, as he undressed before me.  He had a great body and I was a little taken aback by the fact that I had noticed such a thing. 

What really intrigued me was a biohazard tattoo he had right above his long thick cock. 

Amy had always said he was the black sheep of the family and they always spoke in hushed tones about whenever a non-family member was in earshot. I had no clue what it was other than he was more likely gay, but that did not bother me…all that much. 

I undressed slowly, hoping he would go on out without me and let me change in private, but he did not. I turned away from him slightly, but I could feel his gay eyes up my straight ass as I stood there naked.  I turned briefly to snatch the Speedos from his bed, and I'm sure he got a look at my cock.

Strangely, I stiffened at the thought. 

After dressing, we went to the pool and swam and tanned for about 2 hours.

We wrestled a little in the pool and I felt his hand graze my package a few times. Each time letting it linger there a bit longer than the time before. 

I stiffened, again. 

"Amy should be home in about another hour," he said.  "What do you want to do to kill time?"

I told him I didn't know, but I definitely wanted to change first.  "Do you need to shower or do you just want to dry off?" he asked.  I told him I'd like a shower.  This gave me an excuse to change in the bathroom, and maybe take care of this half a boner I had going on. 

When I got inside I realized I had a slight problem.  I had tied the string in the Speedos in a knot, and I could not get it out.  I told Andy and he happily agreed to help get the knot out.  On his knees, his hands working only inches from my cock, he got the knot out in about 5 minutes.

But not without incident, though.  His hands occasionally brushed my cock and it reacted to his gentle touching, even if it was by another guy.  He saw and felt my hardening cock and said, "Is it wanting Amy?"  I just smiled, embarrassed.

He got to his feet and asked for the Speedos, as he was headed for the laundry room.  "Can I bring them after I take my shower?" I asked.  He said, "I don't want to make two trips."  I hesitated, and he asked, "Embarrassed by your body?  Don't be."

He took his Speedos off to show me that there was nothing to i exposing his biohazard tat again.  "Well?" I took them off and handed them to him.  "Thanks," he said, then kissed me.  As he held me I felt his cock stiffen against mine.  His cock was getting hard and so was mine.

"Does Amy give head?  I do," he said, and he stroked my cock my rock hard cock.  He stopped, turned, and went to his bedroom.  "Joining me?" he asked.

I don't know why I did it, but I followed him.

I followed him down the hall to Amy’s room. When I walked into the room where I had fucked his sister countless times. He was lying on her bed and I laid down next to him with his hard 8 inch cock pointing straight up. He rolled over and kissed me, then his lips began kissing my neck, chest, nipples, stomach, and then found my crotch.  His right hand was between my legs playing with my ass as he licked my balls and cock.  I thought I was going to cum before he started sucking me off.  Pre-cum appeared at the head of my cock and he carefully licked it off.  Then he started to take me down, little by little, until he'd swallowed it all.  His sister did give head, but not like this.

He was great and the apprehension I had was now gone. I could feel the orgasm coming, my cock ready to explode. His fingers slowly explored my hole with one and two fingers.  He knew I was about to cum, too, and he removed his mouth and stroked my cock as my wad shot all over my stomach.  I thought he was like his sister, a non-swallower, but he licked all my cum off my body while he slipped a second finger into my ass. 

Andy laid next to me, and I told him that he gave great head.  He held my hand, then led it to his crotch.  It felt odd having someone else's cock in my hand.  "I want to get a nut, too," he said.  "Are you going to blow me or am I going to have to fuck you in the ass?" 

I decided to go down on him, and I did it directly.  No wasting time licking his balls or cock.  I didn't really know what I was doing or if it was correct, but Andy was moaning, so I kept it up.  He was doing most of the work, his hand on the back of my head, his hips thrusting, much like what I did to his sister.  Suddenly, he pulled his cock from my mouth and shot his wad all over my face.  He kissed me and licked it off.

He got up and got a jar of Vaseline from his dresser.  "I thought I made it clear I didn't  want to be fucked," I told him.  "No," he said. "I want you to fuck me," and he lubed up my cock.  He was on all fours, waiting for me to enter him.  Even with the lubricant, his ass was tighter than Amy's pussy.

It felt so good.

It was odd.  I could feel my balls occasionally slapping his balls as I pumped, and when I came, I came inside him. "That was great," he said.  "Getting fucked is better than fucking because of the stimulating of the prostate. Plus, I got a gift for you!" I looked at him quizzically, but he just ignored me and pushed me on my back. He lifted my legs, fingered and ate my ass. He had me moaning in seconds. I felt myself get close to cumming. He leaned in and kissed me with tongue exploring my mouth. He said that was hot as he leaned down and took my cock into his mouth and sucked me and cleaned me off. I was still horned up when he pushed a finger into my ass. I jumped at the invasion, but it quickly felt good. 

He looked me in the eye. “We have an hour. I want to give you my gift” he said meekly as he pushed a 2nd finger into my hole. I gasped and begged him for his seed. In a flash, he had his cock lightly lubed and as he slowly withdrew his fingers he pushed his thick cock into me. 

I felt so full, but it felt so good. I soon felt his trimmed pubes against my balls. He had all of his 8 inch cock in me. He pistoned his meaty cock deep into my ass. I begged for his seed. “Ask for my gift” he insisted. I wondered what he meant, but I begged him for his present. 

“I want your gift,” I exclaimed as he slapped my ass hard. 

He jackhammered his raw cock in my ass. I was breathless. I held my legs up from behind my knees. I try to spread them as wide as possible to give him all the access he needed or wanted. 

“Give me the gift” thinking I was asking for his seed. He jackhammered my hole. I could feel myself wanting to pee. He was hitting the spot in my cunt that I had never felt before. He buried all 8 inches of his poz cock into my hole.  He shouted out that he was pozzing my faggot hole. 

I came all over us. 

I never came hard in my life. I literally shot cum over my face hitting the headboard of the bed. We both laughed at my eruption. He laughed as he bred me. We were so entrenched in our love making that we did not hear the front door open and in the doorway was Amy with her fingers in her panties watching her brother breed me. 

I could feel his cock expand, pulse and shoot his tainted load into my virgin ass. I laid there breathless as Andy’s cock retreated from my soon to be pozzed hole. When Andy rolled off he saw his sister fingering herself. “I guess we pozzed another one huh sis” he quipped. 

I heard two things that made my eyes pop open in a flash. The fact Amy was watching us and he had just pozzed me. I tried to cover myself up, but I realized my clothes were in Andy’s room. I tried to rationalize what just happened and did Andy say “pozzed another one”. I asked him what he meant, and that is when Amy spoke up. 

“Yeah, we are both poz you see those notches in the bed post” I looked at the notched post there were at least 15 on her bedpost. She said, “there is one for every boy that Andy and I have pozzed in the last 2 years. Ever since, we had a 3sum with our poz daddy and he pozzed us both.” 

“our goal from that day on has been to poz as many straight acting fag boys like you” she said matter of factly. 

I slumped my head knowing she was right. I had been secretly craving cock for a while. I just needed a push out the door. I reached over touching Andy’s face and thanked him for his gift. I climbed back on the bed on all fours and asked him to fuck me doggy to make sure it took. 

Amy grabbed her dildo and sat in her chair and watched her brother breed her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend with another poz load. 

Wouldn't you know it, he was right.  That statement got me curious and I let him fuck me.  Afterwards, we showered together, toweled each other off, and then kissed.  He grabbed my cock and whispered, "I'll let you know when she works again," and I enjoyed my relationship with him as much as with Amy.

Do you think I should do a part two?

Let me know what you think. Feedback is greatly appreciated so is hot chat. 

Joey

I am a bareback slut who is surprised he is not poz yet

• Like 43
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1

It’s a fucking hot story as a stand alone- but would love another hot story from you 

maybe a prequel  - about how they got pozed-  - or would be interesting to know if our boy becums a cum slut bottom or does he start spreading the gift?

• Like 1

Fortunately I came with "He shouted out that he was pozzing my faggot hole."  Had I not by then, Amy's return would have killed it for me.  Sorry, not sorry.  Women just ruin it for me.  Up until then, great story!  Keep it up!

• Confused 1