If you could possess a supernatural power, what would it be?

Sharp-edge

4 minutes ago, Lily95 said:

My power would be to transform myself and others i choose into sexy women and back.

Oh HELL no, you're not turning me into a woman! 😉 

8 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

And what do you propose we do about that?

And elected officials have your vote of confidence, to work in yours and the public good's (so everyone else's) best interest. There's a subtle difference with them working 'for us' as @faggotsub called it. Even the most extreme libertarian right wing politician might agree there's a limit to what degree government could be privatised as a consequence of this.

My super power would be mind control. 

I would have guys breed me tag team, see how many I can Handel. Several, maybe an extremely long one, get 20+ loads and who knows what else

My deviant side would really get a  work out

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u

25 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

My super power would be mind control. 

After giving it lots of thought, I have to agree with this one. Not only could I use it to make any man do what I wanted him to do sexually, I could make anyone do what they should do but are loathe to because of public opinion, partisan politics, fear, etc. I could even use that power to disrupt people's inclination toward crime. Win-win for me and for the world! (Because, of course, my mind control power could be used remotely across very long distances. 😁)

• Like 1

Part of me wants to say shapeshifting as well. Being a changeling and can be anything for anyone? My sex prospects would be LIMITLESS.

But honestly, I think teleportation. Being able to instantly zip from A to B? Want to pop over to London for fish & chips? China for the sights? Russia for... Well, okay, not Russia. How convenient! And it wouldn't have to be earthbound, either. "Hey, I'm just going to make a quick pop to that new planet we discovered in Andromeda. Back in a jif, unless there's hostile aliens!"

I like the shape shifting idea. You could change into the goodlooking guy with the endless bubble butt taking on guy after guy or the muscular stud with the 9" fat dick pumping load after load in your buddy's ass. Take your pick!