If you could possess a supernatural power, what would it be?

Sharp-edge

On 8/25/2022 at 10:25 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

After giving it lots of thought, I have to agree with this one. Not only could I use it to make any man do what I wanted him to do sexually, I could make anyone do what they should do but are loathe to because of public opinion, partisan politics, fear, etc. I could even use that power to disrupt people's inclination toward crime. Win-win for me and for the world! (Because, of course, my mind control power could be used remotely across very long distances. 😁)

I like how you think, Rodney. I'm not able to send you messages, so if you confidentially send me your your email address, I'll contact you - okay??

Regards,

Jamie

1 hour ago, hotpussyboy said:

I like how you think, Rodney. I'm not able to send you messages, so if you confidentially send me your your email address, I'll contact you - okay??

Regards,

Jamie

Or you could be more active and participating on BZ to earn the points that will allow you to send messages.

Although this is not primarily a dating site, to get more responses you could fill out more information about yourself like where you live, and upload a photo or two of yourself.

On 8/31/2022 at 3:45 PM, BareLover666 said:

Or you could be more active and participating on BZ to earn the points that will allow you to send messages.

Although this is not primarily a dating site, to get more responses you could fill out more information about yourself like where you live, and upload a photo or two of yourself.

I'm not interested in being more active on this site, nor do I need any advice in what I must do to get more responses. As well, I'm not interested in earning points to be able to send messages; if I were, do you not think that I would already have done that? Don't bother responding!!

Next to the infighting, my supernatural power: eternal youth.

Being able to maintain certain looks, both as a male and as a crossdresser sound lovely.

The fact that loved ones would perish is a downer, on the other hand it would set you sexually completely free.

That, our shapeshifting...

1 hour ago, hotpussyboy said:

I'm not interested in being more active on this site, nor do I need any advice in what I must do to get more responses. As well, I'm not interested in earning points to be able to send messages; if I were, do you not think that I would already have done that? Don't bother responding!!

Nice colour by the way. 

Have fun.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

My automatic go to would be telekinesis. Second go to would be mind control. Third would be time manipulation- pausing, rewinding, forwarding.

But if I really had to choose something piggy, I would want the power to grant other's wishes with a twist. They would have to willingly participate in some raunchy, [banned word], cum dripping action of my choosing to be granted their wish. They would come to me with a some good party fans and their desire ... and I pick some pnp fun thing I sense that they would usually never wanna do. Could involve me, could involve a group of friends, could involve them bringing over a sibling or other family member. There are always guys in front of home depot lol. My imagination would be my limit. In the end, the price would be their cum ending up wherever or in whomever I wanted.

• 9 months later...

Read other people's mind - especially what they REALLY think about me, in order to catch their lies in time when they think the opposite of what they say. Especially during sex when one says "you feel so fucking good" and eventually thinks "you're a fail!"

My fictional HIV has this superpower and attempts to save his humans fron dangers, how I wish my real virus could inherit this power and train me, have my body under control despite meds till I learn to behave and trust less people's words - this would avoid lots of disappointments in many everyday situations! 

• 1 month later...

Thought about it a bit and it's a tie.

One is being able to control my body to change any form of myself (think like self-image like in the matrix). Looking youthful at old age would be nice and also changing my body to be more fem and masc at different parts of my body would be nice.

The other would be to have immunity (or have antibodies) to every infection/bacteria/virus/disease I come in contact with. Aside from being healthy from the elements, I can also throw caution to wind and have so much raw sex with whoever no matter what their std status is. I'm fact I'd probably take advantage of it for some really piggy sex.

Can't decide which I would prefer.