Something went wrong?

Faggotwhore72

Almost half a year ago, I was once again horny as hell without end, I roamed the internet looking for a hot date with a fuck stud.

After looking for some time, I came across an ad on homo.net that made me curious.

So an email was sent directly to the stallion with a few hot pictures of me. Let's see what will happen. Since the stallion was only looking for a tabooless mare for tomorrow, Friday, I didn't expect a quick answer. But then I was wrong. After a few minutes, the reply email came and what I then saw in pictures and read in the text made me willingly melt away. After a few e-mails, the date was set up pretty quickly. I was supposed to appear at his place in Bergheim the next evening, dressed only in leather cuffs and a collar (still hidden under jeans and a sweater up to his apartment). I should lock my cock away in a CB2000, since neither of us had intended for me to cum (I really like being used without being allowed to come myself). The date was supposed to last until Sunday evening and if he felt like it, he could order other studs who could then use me just like him. He promised me plenty of PP and me under chems. to set and use (I had no experience so far). We both agreed not to babble around, but to get started and get started right away.

The hours until the data then only passed in slow motion, but finally the time had come. I rang his bell on time and as soon as I was in his apartment I undressed. I gave him the key for the chastity clamp, he carelessly threw it in the corner and then devoured my hot fucker with his eyes. He had opened the door for me, completely naked, with his cock extended hard and tense. His strap was already ready to fuck with a condom. He grabbed me, pinned me to the floor, ass up and my hands were tied behind my back. He immediately went to my cunt and drove his 20 * 5 cm into me. I groaned properly because he used me hard right away, but he then told me that I would only get PP after a first break-in. After about 10 minutes he held a PP-soaked cotton ball directly in front of my nose for the first time and it only took a few seconds until I took off completely!!

I felt how he pushed me more and more violently and harder and I knew he would soon satisfy his first lust. I spurred him on by moaning to him that he should shoot his entire load into me.

Immediately after that there was a pause. What happened now? He withdrew from me. Then he rammed his cock back into me with full force. He leaned forward and said that he really wasn't wrong about me. He finds it cool to deposit his pozcum in a neg mare Before I understood what was going on, he threw the removed condom on the floor in front of me. Still high on PP, I slowly understood that he must have misunderstood my cheering. But before I could (want to) clear up the error, he twitched inside me and after one last hard, deep thrust, he filled me with his cum!!! When I wanted to start my clarification campaign, he put a mask on me, the filter was decent impregnated with PP. (I think he knew exactly what I meant at the time, but he didn't want to).

Thanks to the PP, I didn't want to clarify anything at first, my stallion would certainly not have cared either!!

Now I was pulled up and led into his playroom as high as I was. I was quickly strapped onto his sling, now there was no escape for me.

He picked up the phone, made a few calls, and then came back to me. He finally pulled my mask off, but gave me a pill in my mouth and something to drink to swallow it.

Then he looked deep into my eyes and just said his fuck buddies, all without exception poz, were looking forward to using, filling and pozzing my cunt, which will definitely be the last time neg. Was it the PP or the tablet or my horniness, I couldn't answer him the way my head actually wanted, no, my cunt "ordered" me to just shut my mouth and just moan horny. He laughed and drove his cock right back into my hole. I then got so horny and listless that I hadn't noticed that we weren't alone anymore. My fucker was no longer in me when I noticed 4 more hard cocks around me.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 9