Turned on by having a slutty reputation

BritishCumdump

What I really love is being with a guy who knows I’m a slut and gets off on it. I used to hook up with a guy who would invite me out with him and a friend a few times a month (usually a different friend  every time) and afterward we would go back to his place and his friend would fuck me on the couch. He must have just been telling everyone he knew that if they wanted to fuck me they could. It’s so hot the way he knew I was a cum dump he could pass around and I’d let anyone fuck me and all his friends knew me that way too

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

10 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Personally,  the bigger slut a guy is the more I'm attracted to him.  

You and me both. They say opposites attract, but "alike's" are magnetically drawn to each other, like iron filings to a wet Hole  - or something like that ..... 

@BritishCumdumpI feel your pain. Early on I tried honesty with guys on the apps and got read for filth one time too many and went off on him. I mean, you're on a hook up app...that's not the place you're going to find sweet innocent virginal guys. You're going to find guys who are varying degrees of slutty. If you're that picky you're in the wrong place. And don't slut shame people. I'm lucky Dallas is a big city and honestly I mix up the apps I use as I just burn out sometimes and get sick of seeing the same faces again and again. But yeah, I know I've gotten a reputation at the gym I go to, and it cuts both ways. It's a lot of the same guys again and again, and I know some guys probably avoid me as they see me playing with guys in the sauna and going to the shower stalls and coming back from them with other guys. But I don't care. If they're clutching their pearls that tightly I wouldn't want to be with them anyhow. Take the same attitude.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

57 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

@BritishCumdumpI feel your pain. Early on I tried honesty with guys on the apps and got read for filth one time too many and went off on him. I mean, you're on a hook up app...that's not the place you're going to find sweet innocent virginal guys. You're going to find guys who are varying degrees of slutty. If you're that picky you're in the wrong place. And don't slut shame people. I'm lucky Dallas is a big city and honestly I mix up the apps I use as I just burn out sometimes and get sick of seeing the same faces again and again. But yeah, I know I've gotten a reputation at the gym I go to, and it cuts both ways. It's a lot of the same guys again and again, and I know some guys probably avoid me as they see me playing with guys in the sauna and going to the shower stalls and coming back from them with other guys. But I don't care. If they're clutching their pearls that tightly I wouldn't want to be with them anyhow. Take the same attitude.

There is a huge gap between "varying degrees of slutty" and "sweet innocent virginal guys", for one thing, and it's not the place of other users (slutty or not) to dictate that some people are "in the wrong place." Just as we shouldn't slut shame people, we shouldn't assume that anyone who goes on an app is a slut, either.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Fprefect570 said:

I started going to the bar one of them said “Our friend Mike said you’d be a fun time.” And I confess I had no idea who “Mike” was. 

I love this - this is the way it used to be …. (And I wish it still was…. I miss the bars)

(and sounds like that was. Great local bar - you were lucky to have it)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Personally,  the bigger slut a guy is the more I'm attracted to him.  

I guess that means that you are attracted to me. You sent me a message on BBRT that you want to BREED my ass.

Depending on your view I could be a slut though I do list myself as a Proud POZ Cumdump for Men.

tumblr_mzeijwrGlc1t1t78ao1_400.jpg

IMG_20220824_190053.jpg

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Bottomdoggy said:

What I really love is being with a guy who knows I’m a slut and gets off on it. I used to hook up with a guy who would invite me out with him and a friend a few times a month (usually a different friend  every time) and afterward we would go back to his place and his friend would fuck me on the couch. He must have just been telling everyone he knew that if they wanted to fuck me they could. It’s so hot the way he knew I was a cum dump he could pass around and I’d let anyone fuck me and all his friends knew me that way too

That is the type of boyfriend, lover and partner I want. A guy that understands that I am a POZ Cumdump for Men and we would let friends and Strangers fuck us Bareback and Loads of Cum.

You Must accept ANY Hard Raw Cock anytime a guy with a boner needs to unload. "No Condoms Allowed" policy. No Rejections, No Exceptions.

ILoveAnonymousCock.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

That is the type of boyfriend, lover and partner I want

I understand only too well.  That's pretty much what I had for 30 years, and those were the best years of my life (not necessarily for all the sex, but for having him to share it all with).

Hope you find what you need, bud.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, Bottomdoggy said:

If you weren't a slut it would be a waste of that big sexy ass of yours. Bet it looks amazing dripping loads of jizz.

• Thanks 2

On Grindr, since you can change your display name at will, when I host, one I take my first load my display name becomes ‘OneLoadIn’. Then, ‘TwoLoadsIn’, and so on. Last time, I ended up on Grindr under the name ‘SevenLoadsIn’.  It’s funny to watch how the number of guys viewing the profile picks up speed the higher the number goes.

That being said, last time I tallied 132 views on Grindr - and I think only one of them actually fucked me. That may just be Louisville for you - I’ve had similar results before - but it does beg the question of whether I’m hurting my chances by essentially documenting my increasing sluttiness in real time.

By far, most men who walk through my hotel or bathhouse door are likely to call me a slut or a whore, and it’s obvious that that doesn’t bother them one bit - in fact, they enjoy it. It seems to give them license to use me harder, or with less restraint; since I’m a whore, the sex, they figure, is what I’m for. Given the situation, I can’t argue with that. So if someone looks at me  in judgment over my promiscuity, it just indicates to me that they don’t understand what the whole thing’s about. They have a very limited view of what sexual contact ought to be, and if it doesn’t fit into their framework they don’t want it. There’s not much you can do with that.

I understand a considered decision not to engage with promiscuous sexual partners on the basis of STD risk, but at the same time I actually feel sorry for a man who denies himself the use of me because he has a preconceived notion of what I am (note I do not say who I am, as sluts are objectified). He is a man who fucks ass; my ass is available to him; the ass is of good quality; but he goes without. It’s a shame. I’m always fascinated by the sounds men make when they orgasm inside me - they make sounds men don’t make in any other context, sounds that rise up from the very root of them and reveal a vulnerable side, even the most hardened, aggressive Dominant. I sometimes wonder if those who shun sluts are in fact simply afraid of their own vulnerability.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I sometimes wonder if those who shun sluts are in fact simply afraid of their own vulnerability.

💯 x 💯 x 💯!

4 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I’m always fascinated by the sounds men make when they orgasm inside me - they make sounds men don’t make in any other context, sounds that rise up from the very root of them and reveal a vulnerable side

As a top, I know I make sounds when I cum that I don't otherwise make. Generally, I'm not one to show vulnerability. But in that particular moment? I'm good with showing vulnerability, especially if I enjoyed the journey getting to that particular moment! And the more I enjoyed that journey, the more guttural and unlike me that sound is.... 

• Piggy 1