Anyone else feel sluttier when they swallow cum rather than taking a load up the ass?

mattg

14 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

One day, if not already

Thanks for the kind words.  Actually, I did have the perfect husband, and we had 30 years together.  But, he passed a few years ago.  It's asking a lot of the Universe to get something like him twice, so I'm not "on the hunt", as the saying goes.  If it happens, great.  If not, that's fine too.  

As to the "slutty" quotient, I suppose what I love doing could be defined that way, and that's fine with me.  I can accept a suitable compliment gracefully. 😉

• Like 1

One thing I love (just as much as swallowing) is when a top demands me to clean up his cock, coated in his semen and my ass juices, and then orders me to make a bubble gum in my mouth with it.

And if he decides to take pictures of me opening my mouth and mixing the entire cocktail with my tongue, I am in slut heaven.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...