Is it me or bbrts?

Cubbtm4poz

The problems with using the apps, is they work well in the same cities in person cruising works well. As someone who has traveled throughout North America, I still have to figure out what types of cruising work well for the area and then figure out the currently active locations, the apps are slightly easier since there are fewer of them but you still have to figure out which ones are locally active. I mostly use the apps to shortcut the process of learning the local in person cruising scene.

Since the whole pandemic and then as we emerged and monkey pox popped up, it has been my observation that all the sites are pretty much snooze zones.  I admit a lot of that falls back on me- I really was not eager to get either covid or monkey pox, and so I did not hit the sites with the same sexual craving as before. Other than Asspig, I have allowed any memberships in the other sites to expire and just revert to limited, since the same guys are on just about all the various sites anyway.

I know when the pox hit in Ft Lauderdale , the hook up now ads on BBRT  crashed. Before, at least 8 to 10 ads were always posted, and often more than 20. But then early June when pox cases were moving upward here, there were times when only 2, maybe 3 ads were up, and of course they were by the guys who seem to have a perpetual ad going. 

I don't know, but one thing I do see here that might be at least a part of the issue is the number of guys who list their position as top-vers or top, and then post a hook up ad looking to suck cock and get fucked. I do get it, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, but fer fucks sake, when the same top vers guy is always posting wanting to get banged, the truth police need to step in and auto correct his position to bottom, and not even bottom vers.  Maybe the rest of the world isn't like Ft "Bottomdale" but I kind of suspect it is, just maybe not the concentration of M4M we have here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

I do get it, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, but fer fucks sake, when the same top vers guy is always posting wanting to get banged, the truth police need to step in and auto correct his position to bottom, and not even bottom vers.

I think this is also a universal phenomenon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

I can’t even create a new account on NKP, even when I’ve wiped all my cookies and use an email that I haven’t used before

@TaKinGDeePanal

Would you be using a VPN by any chance? I am and today I had to verify my account via email before they would let me login. It's never done that previously. Perhaps they're using a similar IP screening process to prevent the creation of new accounts. If you're using a VPN try changing servers. If you’re not your home IP address may have been flagged somehow.

Try a different browser, different device and different connection such as hotspotting to your phone. Provided you're signing up using an email you haven’t used with NKP before and an account username different to your previous username I see no other way they could possibly be singling you out.

@TaKinGDeePanal

Just thought of another possibility. It could be your email address provider/domain. For example NKP might not allow signups from Yahoo email addresses. Alternatively Yahoo may be blocking all emails from NKP servers. If both your old and new email addresses are with the same provider that could be the common link

Regardless which site(s) you’re on, hooking up online is a rarity, I think. People are lazy when they’re not busy flaking. 
I’ve found that if you’re truly serious about satisfying urges, you’ve got to put down the phone, log-off the computer, and get out into the real world where you’re more likely than not to find some real action. 

45 minutes ago, pansexualperv said:

BBRT is mostly a total waste of time. Most the people on there don't reply and when they do it's usually one word replies. Seems to be a lot of fantasists on there

I agree. I have been on it for about a year. Only two hookups one was not even what he claimed he only had 3 pics and it did say he was white. I almost left but I said fuck it and hooked up with him anyway.

I don't use it that much. True i get one liners and then nothing.. it sux

• Like 1

One thing that I will admit is frustrating is seeing a guy online, sending a message, and noticing the never opened it - EVER.  The haven't deleted it because you can see that clearly in your "SENT" box, because it will have the red X through it.

For me, I don't plan sex for Friday evening on Tuesday morning, I just don't do that.   It has just been my experience that on a Friday evening, say around midnight, the guys will be much different that those on midday.  I said that in an earlier post.

But here is the thing, sign on and don't wait for them to come to you, make your interest known.  Try asking several at the same time, and the first one that is a yes go with that one.  The times I have "double booked" and it has happened, I was able to ask them to come a few hours later than planned and it worked out.

If you get a message from say, an out of town visitor, jump on that because they are here for a limited time and if they don't hook up with you, they probably will find someone in your area to play with.

I wouldn't put all my interest in one site, I would keep an app on my phone for one site, and keep several online profile showing "online", "active" or "looking for sex now".  People have mixed reviews for some of the BBRT sex parties.  I can tell you from experience that maybe 1/4 of those who sign up actually show up.  If the timing is right, say at a hotel, you might find someone waiting for their "shot" and you can make plans with them at that moment or a short time later.

Finally, make your profile honest, realistic but flexible.  Granted "substances" are a real sticky point.  The words HELL NO should probably be replaced with "You Can", and it will just take a message or two to find out just how much that guy is interested in "enhancements".  If it too much to bear for you, then move on.

It is a real miss here in Montreal! Almost every quick connect add is from a bottom, which I guess is great if you are a top! Montreal is a very weird city for hook ups! If you are a young twink bottom you could probably get fucked 20 times a day! For us older bear bottoms it is really tough! I have never had any luck on BBRTS when I post quick connect adds and I have posted quite a few! I get a lot of looks but no replies. Montreal is a top haven!! lol

Re online profiles, i think it Depends what you are looking for?  Guys claiming to be looking for love or ltr on a hook up site pretty much automatically scream "SCAMMER" to me.  BBRT is a hook up site by my estimation.  i totally get the reasons behind stating what one doesn't like or want, but given how many people don't read profiles, short and positive makes more sense to me. For instance, the OP profile says not into scat...to me it seems very few guys are into scat, so that's probably not necessary to say up front?  i'd keep it positive, leave out the negatives since it's a hook up site and you are trying to spark interest. Other than that, i think it's a good profile. 

i'm one of those who has given up on using an app for hookup sex. i'd rate them at about 10% effective for that purpose. i spend more time on relationship oriented sites when it comes to online. i have met Guys online who become FB's, but i find apps to be a wasteland when it comes to having anonymous sex 'right now.' i think removing the ether significantly  increases the odds of actual physical connection.

i have a FB who is consistently horny, just gotta be able to be spontaneous with Him. He's a quality fuck though and fills a lot of my need, lessening the need for quantity.  When i do need quantity, i go to a place where i can hook in person. 

16 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

When i do need quantity, i go to a place where i can hook in person.

Absolutely the best way, in my experience. Everyone is there because they actually really want to hook up. You don't get guys who're just after a quick wank over the idea of meeting before they fall asleep and the like.  

• Upvote 1

I have found it somewhat useful when I travel.  Lots of guys looking for quick or anon hookups happy to fuck with an out of town guy.

Haven't had a lot of luck locally though... you send an email and open pics and most guys check the profile and cannot even be civil enough to say "no thanks"... their loss!!!