What is the SEXIEST, most EROTIC thing a man has said to you?

Treehugger

I used to love going to the Phoenix in New Orleans back when the upper bar was fun. It had a small dark room, partitions with gloryholes and a sling in one corner. It was great. One Saturday night I got up the nerve to get in the sling. 
     At first nothing happened then a black guy approached me and unzipped. His friends were like 'what are you doing?' He shrugged them off and started to fuck me. The atmosphere in the room changed immediately as guys got 'friendlier' with each other.
    Someone turned my head to the side so he could feed me his cock. He let me blow him for a few minutes before bending over and whispering in my ear with a low growl, "We are all going to fuck you".
     When let me tell you that sent me to the moon. My cock was so hard if felt like it would snap off if anybody touched it. Not sure how many men fucked me that night, it's all a bit of a blur now but I will never forget those words and how exciting it was. That guy gave me a thrill that still makes my heart thump when I relive the moment. Anybody have an experience like mine?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Two things come to mind- 

1) I met up with a black guy once who had a 10 inch dick. We had to be quiet cuz he lived with his sister and she was down the hall from him. As he slid into me, I was moaning (but sorta quietly) and he whispered in my ear "Shut up and take it, bitch." And fuck, that opened my hole up even more. I also loved that he only ate me out for lube (and I sucked his cock too) but he tongue fucked me so well that his cock slid perfectly into me. It was only uncomfortable when he was balls deep in me.

2) I'm not a bug chaser but I don't mind meeting up with undetectable guys and I met up with this one guy who had me over when his husband was out running errands. He took me up to their master bathroom, which was really big, and bent me over their sink and fucked me raw. He also did a lot of poz dirty talk with me too (and me replying back in kind) and I'm usually soft when I'm fucked but that time, I was rock hard. I think he was surprised too when he reached around to stroke me as he pounded my hungry hole. I also loved being a secret cumdump hehe. 

• Like 2

I have had a top lay on top of me as he fucked me with his cock deep inside of me and lay his head next to me and tell me I was a no good for nothing peace of fuck me. I was only good to spread my legs and give pleasure to men with my hot peace of ass.

Other times I was told you are better then my girl friend you have a better piece of ass.

Other time was told spread your legs bitch! that is the only purpose you were born to spread your legs and give men pleasure with your piece of ass whore!

For me, it's not particular words, but the energy and attitude behind them.  i don't open, get turned on or excited if i feel force or bullying, that's a total buzz kill for me. Force, to me, feels like He doesn't realize the power and position He has. He doesn't have to force something He knows i want and need. 

For me it's most powerful and He gets possession when He truly knows He has me and at the same time, He wants me as much as i want Him.  It can be a very subtle thing, a look in His eyes, just a feel, where He knows He has power over me and, in that time and space, owns me.  That, mixed with a few words like "take cock" and i am soooo His.

• Upvote 1

Met a guy I had been talking about pozzing to at a local park around 730 one morning. I knew he had HPV. I got in and started sucking him as people started showing up for their morning exercise walk. He stopped my sucking once as a woman walked by close to his jeep. Then finished getting him hard and wet with spit. Slid over and sat on his dick. He started pounding up into me as I started moaning. Then when he was finally about to cum he thrust in and did short hard jabs and said "Take my poz load you fucking slut!"  I about came hands free right then. 

• Upvote 1

It's seldom expressed in words - more in grunts, groans of pleasure - guttural, involuntary sounds of pure Lust.  It doesn't hurt that others can hear it too ...

Sometimes if I'm lying on the Hole's back, rutting and about to Breed, I'll whisper in his ear "now it's time to make you one of my boys ...", and that almost always elicits the right reply.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

It's seldom expressed in words - more in grunts, groans of pleasure - guttural, involuntary sounds of pure Lust.  It doesn't hurt that others can hear it too ...

Sometimes if I'm lying on the Hole's back, rutting and about to Breed, I'll whisper in his ear "now it's time to make you one of my boys ...", and that almost always elicits the right reply.  

Love the way you sometimes say it!  Sure it's hot hearing a top saying things like you want my poz load, or something similar.  

Do you say that before you nut in them or after?  To me, would think better after unloading in them.  Would also be nice to exchange a deep kiss after saying that 

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Fuckkk I'd love that if you whispered it in my ear too, Sir!