Best Visit to a Gay Sex Venue Stats Polls

NWUSHorny

Fucks given/taken  

84 members have voted

1. 1. How many unique assholes were penetrated by your cock or how many unique cocks were inside your asshole? If you flip fucked with some, they would count twice, once for each position.

2. 2. Loads given? (total bottoms should answer 0)

3. 3. Loads taken (total tops should answer 0)

Interesting, the poll is highlighting a fairly serious imbalance of total tops to total bottoms among the ultra promiscuous. With 38 people responding, 55% have never bred anyone at a sex venue, while only 16% have never had their ass bred. As a fully versatile guy, I've never really been able to understand this skew, but experience tells me it exists.

• Like 1

I am proud to be on the maximum high side of the slut scale with over 30 partners during venue experiences and more than 20 loads sprayed into my mouth and sloppy ass (there's even a write up here on BZ about one of the CumUnions I was at several years ago and the massive amount of use I was observed being put through.  One this is clear from the poll though: there's way more total bottoms than total tops on here. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

One this is clear from the poll though: there's way more total bottoms than total tops on here. 

Based on experience, I would guess 4 total bottoms for every total top. The sample is still small, but we are getting pretty close to that at 22 to 6, and 11 that are versatile in a sex venue situation. I'd also guess that at least 80% of the sex club total tops will get bred in a one on one situation, and 20% of the total bottoms might be able to be convinced to top in rare circumstances. I've never had an ongoing arrangement with a guy who absolutely would not bottom in any circumstances.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ChargedLoadLover said:

My 36 hour record is 19 loads up my hole. I am almost certain that this is when I got pozzed.

I'm sorry you were pozzed, while I certainly enjoy fucking in an orgy situation, I would not wish a potentially horrible disease on anyone.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 11:38 AM, NWUSHorny said:

Interesting, the poll is highlighting a fairly serious imbalance of total tops to total bottoms among the ultra promiscuous. With 38 people responding, 55% have never bred anyone at a sex venue, while only 16% have never had their ass bred. As a fully versatile guy, I've never really been able to understand this skew, but experience tells me it exists.

I'd imagine that the imbalance among ultra promiscuous is partly due to the fact that total tops, being fairly rare to start with, can generally afford to be as picky as they want. Instead of going to a sex venue and hoping to find someone super-hot at the party who's not otherwise occupied, they can pick up a partner at almost any event and have their choice among the guys who fit their "type".

Total bottoms, on the other hand, know they're competing against a high number of other total bottoms as well as a lot of "mostly bottoms" and a fair number of "prefer to bottom if possible" men, as well as the "true versatiles". Going to a sex venue where people are just fucking randomly is one way of upping your odds of getting fucked.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

NWUSHorny wrote: Interesting, the poll is highlighting a fairly serious imbalance of total tops to total bottoms among the ultra promiscuous. With 38 people responding, 55% have never bred anyone at a sex venue, while only 16% have never had their ass bred. As a fully versatile guy, I've never really been able to understand this skew, but experience tells me it exists.

To which BootmanLA replied: I'd imagine that the imbalance among ultra promiscuous is partly due to the fact that total tops, being fairly rare to start with, can generally afford to be as picky as they want. Instead of going to a sex venue and hoping to find someone super-hot at the party who's not otherwise occupied, they can pick up a partner at almost any event and have their choice among the guys who fit their "type".

Total bottoms, on the other hand, know they're competing against a high number of other total bottoms as well as a lot of "mostly bottoms" and a fair number of "prefer to bottom if possible" men, as well as the "true versatiles". Going to a sex venue where people are just fucking randomly is one way of upping your odds of getting fucked.

Actually trying to respond to both post and BootmanLA reply in one post...  Sadly my attempt to multiquote didn't seem to work...  So copy and paste to the rescue.

The poll is still active so it is too soon to draw conclusions.  But as I write this the ratio of total bottoms was only 52.94%.  That leaves 47.06% in the top or willing to top category.  Whenever the poll closes we'll see how the number fare....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JimInWisc said:

Actually trying to respond to both post and BootmanLA reply in one post...  Sadly my attempt to multiquote didn't seem to work...  So copy and paste to the rescue.

The poll is still active so it is too soon to draw conclusions.  But as I write this the ratio of total bottoms was only 52.94%.  That leaves 47.06% in the top or willing to top category.  Whenever the poll closes we'll see how the number fare....

I'm not planning on closing the poll.

My comment was on the ratio of total bottoms to total tops which as of this moment stands at 27 to 7, very close to the 4 to 1 ratio that I have long suspected. At least in a group scenario, those aren't very favorable odds for the bottoms that only want total tops. While I wasn't thinking about it when I created this poll, it has brought to mind a couple things I've observed from years of going to sex clubs and sex parties:

1) I have occasionally in a group situation been rejected when I tried to fuck a bottom who just saw me get fucked, in many cases they were bottoms that I had already fucked earlier at the same venue. I've never had someone refuse to top me and tell me it was because they saw me fucking another guy. It has happened enough that I don't consider it isolated incident.

2) I have walked into more than 1 sex venue, even Cumunion Party with a public message board where someone has written something to the effect of "top or bottom you have to choose and stick with it".

A gay club or party needs versatile guys to make the action happen.

I don’t go out often anymore but when I do I make the most of it. I’m at the bathhouse for 12-14 hours. Most of my time is in the dark room. Preferably in the sling. My high score is 34 loads (help me beat it). It’s always hard to nut after a night of partying but I always make sure to drop a load in another pig before I leave. 

• Upvote 2

I'm sure it's true that Total Tops (i.e., guys that have never had a Cock up their ass, and never will) are quite rare.  I think guys that almost always Top will, given certain met-criteria, will allow it though.  That criteria can be limited only to the Top's imagination, sense of connection, his particular ways of increasing/magnifying his Lusts, where he places himself on the ladder of sexual depravity, all kinds of things.  Men who have become "free" of cultural baggage can manage to find all kinds of sexual acts empowering.  I think it's all in the mind. 

The variable that goes unanswered is probably not answerable, since virtually all guys focus on what's important to them first, and only secondarily what may be important to the guy he's mating with at the moment.

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't often give loads. I much prefer to deny myself that pleasure and restrict my activity to receiving loads. It is not unusual for this pig to get 8 or 10 but my best evening was 17 loads received (all swallowed). My best 24 hour period was an overnight at a bathhouse when I received 26 loads of thick, hot cum down my throat. Like many others, I fantasize about a really busy venue where I can suck off dozens of men and be overwhelmed with cum. 

Five guys fucked me, and four came in my ass (the fifth gave me a facial while one of the other four busted in my hole). This was at a bathhouse in Phoenix. I was there for about 4 hours.

I’ve had similar experiences at the same and other bathhouses in Phoenix and Chicago. Most of the time I’ll have a load or two inside me when I go to the bathhouse, but I’m not counting those as part of my stats for the purpose of this poll. During my other visits, I’ll usually get fucked by three or four guys and take two or three loads in my hole.

• Upvote 1

During the Folsom weekend in berlin this year there was a naked f--ck party at a venue called Sc--une. I went downstairs and my cock went into 3 holes before unloading. Later I was talking to a guy from Melbourne (Aust) who drained my balls at the IML years before. He said that he was loaded and sore (12 cocks - 7 loads). We watched a black American muscle boy bent over a bench upstairs.. kept count.. he took at least 25 cocks while we were watching and chatting... don't know how he finished the night.. but I would bet he was well loaded and sore. Great weekend Folsom in Barelin.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Leather69 said:

During the Folsom weekend in berlin this year there was a naked f--ck party at a venue called Sc--une. I went downstairs and my cock went into 3 holes before unloading. Later I was talking to a guy from Melbourne (Aust) who drained my balls at the IML years before. He said that he was loaded and sore (12 cocks - 7 loads). We watched a black American muscle boy bent over a bench upstairs.. kept count.. he took at least 25 cocks while we were watching and chatting... don't know how he finished the night.. but I would bet he was well loaded and sore. Great weekend Folsom in Barelin.

Sounds like a great time. I'd have happily let you fuck me, and fucked your buddy and taken my turn in the muscle boy bent over the bench.