What is your favorite way to get fed?

camelblue

What is everyone's favorite way to take a guy's load when he cums? I like either being on my knees or on my back in bed and he's on top of me. I love being grabbed by the neck, or he's holding my head steady and firm with his hand. Love that feeling of being held in place while he's jerking off and his big head is bouncing up and down on my waiting tongue. I feel so submissive, anxious and nervous, but excited to accept what I have to do for him. I love feeling overpowered and dominated.

fed-min.png.1cd2fe70a56cc877af60c00ef16f47a2.png

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I love when a stranger is standing over it. This pig is on it's back or it's knees with it's mouth open and tongue out. He has one hand holding it's head where he wants it and the other hand jacking his hard cock an inch or two away from his target... the cumpig's mouth! As he calls it names, he unleashes a flood of thick, hot cum all over it's tongue and fat cocksucker lips. When his generous flow subsides, he squeezes every drop out and flicks his cock so the drops hit it's face. He cockslaps it a few times and then walks away as if he just finished pissing in a urinal. The pig is left to savor the stranger's gift and await the next donor.

• Like 1

My favorite position is on my knees with the guy standing.  I feel like I have better control and more likely to get the entire load into my mouth.  I keep sucking and hold the load in my mouth until he's done then I pull back, savor the taste for a bit then swallow every drop.

I like to kneel in front of my feeder. I put my mouth round his cock and close my lips around his shaft and start sucking, using my tongue to tease that spot just under his helmet. I cum his balls, and stroke and massage them. I like his hands on the back of my head controlling how deep he goes. I prefer he doesn't masturbate into my mouth but trusts that I will make him cum using my mouth and tongue. When he cums I like him to shoot his load over my tongue and fill my mouth so I taste his sperm but if he chooses to pull my head onto his cock so his helmet is deep in my throat I keep on sucking and choking on his load - that's my feeder's decision and I must go with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/11/2022 at 8:02 AM, Turbocs37 said:

I love when a stranger is standing over it. This pig is on it's back or it's knees with it's mouth open and tongue out. He has one hand holding it's head where he wants it and the other hand jacking his hard cock an inch or two away from his target... the cumpig's mouth! As he calls it names, he unleashes a flood of thick, hot cum all over it's tongue and fat cocksucker lips. When his generous flow subsides, he squeezes every drop out and flicks his cock so the drops hit it's face. He cockslaps it a few times and then walks away as if he just finished pissing in a urinal. The pig is left to savor the stranger's gift and await the next donor.

That's how I like to be treated. Called it , and have my face slapped with his cock while the last few drops of cum hit my faggot face.