How big is just too big?

Barebacked

Once I had a top at my usual sauna / bathhouse and oh, boy, was he big! After sucking his head for like 15 minutes, I told him I wouldn’t be able to fit that thing in my boypussy.

I mean— I had dildos, and none was that huge!

We tried anyways and it hurt like hell. Mind you, he was extremely slow, and concerned. And yes, I was lubed to the point where adding more was just making the towel underneath me slimier, and so we called it a day. He kinda left disappointed, but it left me wondering… 

How big is just too big?

I was fortunate to start young and with men that were well endowed. My first was 9+ but he worked on me for a couple of months before I could take all of him. I was with a man recently that was probably over 10” and in certain positions it was a little uncomfortable. I guess it all depends on the bottom.I have a few bottom friends that say a large 8 or higher require practice. I feel I am doing a service for all of the large dicked men out there that want to bottom out but can’t find the bottom to take it. Lol

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

1 minute ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I was fortunate to start young and with men that were well endowed. My first was 9+ but he worked on me for a couple of months before I could take all of him. I was with a man recently that was probably over 10” and in certain positions it was a little uncomfortable. I guess it all depends on the bottom.I have a few bottom friends that say a large 8 or higher require practice. I feel I am doing a service for all of the large dicked men out there that want to bottom out but can’t find the bottom to take it. Lol

I am sure all the 9 plus men thank you for your  service, lol.  But seriously, if you are on your back, and it feels like his dick is going to push through and come out the other side, then it's too big.  But how often do you run across guys like that?  Well, maybe you do.  8 inches should be the minimum and guys who claim they need "practice" for that are  either newbies or need to buy a huge dildo because 8 inches is around every corner.

• Like 2

I'm not quite 8", somewhat thicker than average, and try to be gentle the 1st time and I have been told I was too big more than a few times, even by guys in bathhouses alledgedly wanting all takers. On the other hand as a bottom I've never met a dick I couldn't take, some of them hurt until I got used to them, and I have taken some massive dicks. The biggest overall was probably around 9" and beer can thick, and the longest was around 11" but only average thickness (sadly he greatly preferred bottoming so he only fucked maybe 1 out of 3 times we hooked up).

• Like 1

Great points! Definitely stop if the pain is too great or the huge dick feels like it'll rip through a colon wall! 😉 You might need a break, more rimming or lube, fingering, and to roll over.  I used to lean more top then landed a BF with a 12'' dick that I thought never would fit inside me. The man was a champion ass eater and dick sucker--and, with time and practice, I learned the joy and wonder of taking his dick wrapped, then raw, then loads--and then regularly emptying my balls down his throat.  Recommend taking time to enjoy, explore, and to express your limits and/or limitations in the moment!

• Like 3

There was a documentary about this here in the UK a few weeks ago, but told from the perspective of guys who were so well endowed it causes them problems. One guy told of an incident where he lost out on a job because his cock was so big in his trousers the interviewers believed he was behaving inappropriately.

I’ve told the story on here before of meeting a lovely Jamaican guy in London years ago who was stunning. But he told me he struggled to find sexual partners because many were scared off by his size. I must admit, I did a double take but I wasn’t scared off. And I certainly didn’t run! 

But being serious, I appreciate it can be an issue for both parties. However, as others has said, with patience and understanding on both sides, great things can be achieved. 

Edited by RawPlug
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The biggest one I ever took was 9" maybe 9.5". Younger guy (at the time). I admit it was a struggle the first time and I didn't think it would work. But he was patient and in the end we had a great time. And pratice makes perfect. The more he fucked me the easier it got taking him. We had very good times.

Made me think about him. Need to see if he's still around 😉

• Like 2

I've met all kinds of guys with a wide variety of cocks.  I will admit I prefer thick ones to long ones but any is welcome. As for size being a factor I can happily say I don't have any problem with taking larger dicks, I have spent a long time with toys and guys opening me up. It does take time, especially if you don't want to damage yourself but if you are looking to experience deeper penetration or stretching out your hole then all I will say is go slowly, very slowly, but the sensations can be amazing.

• Like 1

For me, 9-10” starts to hit my maximum pain threshold.  I used to have a Brazilian masseuse who loved to fuck me after our sessions. His cock was rock hard, thick and 9inches in length.  I could barely take it, he’d go in hard and deep and I’d be screaming in pain and pleasure. I’d try to crawl away on the bed as he was slamming my ass, he’d grab onto my shoulders and hips to pull me back onto his cock. He’d fuck for a long time before cumming.  I’d be drenched in sweat after those rough fucks and barely able to walk let alone crap for a few days while my insides returned to normal.   I did take an 11” German stud’s cock when I was in London. That absolutely took me to the edge. He completely rearranged my insides and was pushing past my second hole. It was so intense, but it fucked up my ability to enjoy any other men that trip. Took awhile before my ass recovered. 

• Like 3

I guess I would ask for some qualification on the question: Too big for what?

I can honestly say that I have never not taken a cock that wanted in me for as long as the Top wanted it there, with the possible exception of an 8” in Atlanta in October, but he had fucked me for (I shit you absolutely not) for three continuous hours, mostly hammering on my bladder, and when I finally said I wasn’t sure I could take much more, he said, “I need to nut” and kept on for another 15 minutes.

He was nowhere near the longest (11”) nor the thickest (ohmyfuckinggod) I’ve taken, but even though he wasn’t too big, he might have been “too big” for a three-hour fuck.

The monster cocks I’ve taken have all been exercises of mind over matter, and sheer determination to do my duty for that Top in spite of the discomfort. I would hardly expect most bottoms - who are, after all, largely in it for the pleasure - to go to the same extent to accommodate something beyond comfort. I suppose “too big” is a subjective judgment based on factors beyond simply whether the peg fits the hole.

8 hours ago, RawPlug said:

There was a documentary about this here in the UK a few weeks ago, but told from the perspective of guys who were so well endowed it causes them problems. One guy told of an incident where he lost out on a job because his cock was so big in his trousers the interviewers believed he was behaving inappropriately.

I’ve told the story on here before of meeting a lovely Jamaican guy in London years ago who was stunning. But he told me he struggled to find sexual partners because many were scared off by his size. I must admit, I did a double take but I wasn’t scared off. And I certainly didn’t run! 

But being serious, I appreciate it can be an issue for both parties. However, as others has said, with patience and understanding on both sides, great things can be achieved. 

Ran into a nurse in Leeds who was 11.5”. He said he virtually never got to top because most guys ran a mile.