Have I caught something?

3 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

Waiting for my results but while I’m waiting I’d love to hear if anyone has any ideas as to what this might be. Last barebacked a month ago and had it for the last week…12631902-E57A-4F13-B6ED-5081EA05AF82.thumb.jpeg.37b09b11c4c76ae94bf1c962704d77f3.jpeg

A number of STIs can still be caught whether barebacking or not. 

10 hours ago, Berdell said:

sure does as I caught it once. Just a couple shots in the ass will cure it fast!

There is no cure for Herpes. There are medications to control outbreaks, but once you get it, you will always have it. A person may go for long periods without an outbreak, but the virus remains dormant in the body, and when it flares into lesions, the person becomes infectious again until they heal.

Here’s the CDC’s Fact Sheet on Herpes:

[think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Now got a message from my doctor saying they need to speak to me urgently following my recent test; but not even sure the normal test covers herpes so guessing I’ve been infected with something else too? If so it will be stealth as tops told me they had been tested recently and all clean

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 4:39 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

Now got a message from my doctor saying they need to speak to me urgently following my recent test; but not even sure the normal test covers herpes so guessing I’ve been infected with something else too? If so it will be stealth as tops told me they had been tested recently and all clean

It need not be that you were intentionally stealthed. 1) A person can easily carry certain STDs without showing symptoms (gono is one such) and say in good faith that he thinks he is not infected. 2) It is possible for an STD test to return a false negative, especially if given too soon after exposure. 3) He may have indeed been tested recently and tested negative for any STD…and then fucked an infected bottom that afternoon and gotten an infection of his own that rendered that test meaningless. The test result is only ever good until your next fuck with someone whose status is unknown.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

True, but annoyed he’s ghosted me now I’ve told him what I’ve got

You've done your part - you conveyed the news to him. His response - ghosting, seeking treatment, whatever - is on him, you can't control it, and it's not worth expending any effort on, even the mild effort of being annoyed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1