The Gym

tallslenderguy

i'm not anywhere near a 'gym rat,' at least, i don't think i am?  i've always been a group exerciser vs solo. Did martial arts most of my life, then Bikram yoga, both of which are sort of social exercising. i am lousy at doing exercise solo.  

But then, last March i started going to the gym. i do what i call my: "skinny white boy routine," just some legs, chest, arms, but the focus is gluts. Hey, i'm a total bottom and want my ass to scream: "fuck me."  Okay, i want it to at least have a voice. 

Here's the thing; for the first time in my life, i am doing exercise (every other day) solo. There is the motivation to be appealing to Men, but i'd say at least half the motivation has been watching all the Men at the gym. i don't know why i never thought of this, but seeing all the hot Men really helps me get through my routine and actually get me to go to the gym. It isn't really social for me, not interacting other than a nod and a "hi" here and there. Just watching Men work out and admire Their bodies is really a big part of the experience for me. 

So i'd say it's about half and half. i go to the gym to work on my own appearance, but the other half is watching Men work on Their appearance. 

Curious about other's experience/thoughts/feelings?

• Like 1

Well, we diverge on this one !!!

I first went to a gym when our internist insisted that my life-partner start going to a gym.  He detested working out (almost as much as I did/do), and despite our joint love of food, neither of us got past "slim".  So it was for different reasons that the doc insisted he start working out.  I bought this "home" gym thing - huge contraption that could do 50-some different things.  Had them deliver it to a heated room in the basement, he came downstairs, opened the door, stared for a moment, and said "that's nice".  Turned on his heel and that was that.  

So.  How to get him to join a gym !!!  I'd heard at at some point about a 'gay gym' down on Lincoln Ave, so figured that might be enough to get him to join.   Finally I pushed him into it with the condition that I join too.  So we joined, and, there was some hot Cock swingin around, which made the whole thing much more palatable for him.  Some nice ass too, which at least kept my attention while performing one of the dullest activities known to humankind.   

But then !!!   The gym (I don't think it was very well-run) came on hard times, some other guy bought it, and - - - wait for it - - - moved it to the tubs !!!  Thus, in one fell swoop, we made the internist happy, and the thorns in our sides got plucked out.  I did insist on the "task performed - reward granted" system, he got his health issue resolved, I actually got a fairly muscular body, and we both got plenty of the "real" kind of rewards to boot.  We actually got to be friends with a few other couples that operated on the same principle, and gym-days became augmented with "gym-nights" too. 😈

So, sweet boy - I hope your gym experience turns into exercising a bit more than your imagination too !!! Unless the other guys in your gym are blind both physically and emotionally, you'll be wearing a dirrrrrty grin more than usual.  We'll be waiting to hear how you explain that to Nurse Ratched !!!

❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously I'm not super fit but I do go to the gym for the sights and yeah, I do work out some, but obviously not muscly. I love seeing the guys there, seeing if they're checking me out, love it when they take their shirts off, wanting me to spot them and stuff. I've hooked up with quite a few guys there and give knowing nods when I see them. Sometimes we hook up again, we all know why we're there. Most of the action takes place in the showers and sometimes you leave with a guy and fuck in a car or go to his place. It just depends really. With most guys the first time is the whole awkward "I don't do this often" awkwardness, but you know in reality they've probably done it before. We have to keep up pretenses. I also enjoy seeing guys leaving a shower together and you just know they've either jacked, blown, or fucked. You can see the release on their faces. I love it too as guys go bare there too...I mean...who brings condoms to the gym? From what I've found guys who hook up at gym are pretty piggy fuckers.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I used to workout at the Y and it was like going to a nursing home, great older people are working out but not fun to look at. Decided to move to 24 hour fitness and OMG the eye candy, the eye candy!! I like working out but this just is mega bonus, shame they don't have gang showers or sauna in the men's locker room. My only bitch is coed saunas and steam rooms they should be in the individual locker rooms.

My partner and I go to the gym and workout 5 days a week.  I will be brutally honest and say we do it more to keep fit and desired than for our own pleasure. It’s not to say we don’t enjoy it, we do, however our enjoyment isn’t the dominate reason why we do it.

let’s be honest and say that gay male community is very judgmental and appearance matters to many. We are both bottoms and workout to keep ourselves fit and make things easier for us to get tops. A lot of bottoms to compete with and we want to put our best foot fwd. My partner is older and for his age he has an amazing body & that gets guys attention and makes it easier for him. I myself am black and not a lot of white guys are into black men however for me being fit does make it easier to not deal with white guys rejections.

I will continue to workout for as long as I am alive as I want to ensure I look my best. 

I try to avoid catching glances of other guys so I focus on my workout at the gym. I don't care much about my physique so I'm not comparing myself to other guys at the gym.

I stay in shape partly to improve my sex life. I'm an energetic fucker. And I gotta stay in shape to make sure I stay that way when I'm older.

8 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

(...) I also enjoy seeing guys leaving a shower together and you just know they've either jacked, blown, or fucked. You can see the release on their faces. I love it too as guys go bare there too...I mean...who brings condoms to the gym? From what I've found guys who hook up at gym are pretty piggy fuckers.

I go really well prepared and I actually do have condoms in my backpack. They're wrapped in duct tape (it's complicated).

They have three purposes...

1. Survival tools. If there's an earthquake or something you can use them to carry water, keep things dry, or start collecting much-needed sperm.

2. They're lubricated, so they could be a handy source of slippery if I do have sex and we both have a really dry mouth.

3. They're Trojan Magnums. They remind me that, although I'm not going to use condoms for sex, if for some unholy reason I ever did, I would have to use a condom for men with relatively large penises. This is an awesome confidence booster.

Right, more than anyone ever wanted to hear about condoms at the gym.

One thing I'm gonna ask. Communal showers. Dicks hanging out. I'm a grower in a big way — 7" (real) hard, not impressive at all in the shower. Seems worse after I've been swimming – I'm vulnerable to shrinkage. Showers aren't really cruisy for me so I can just remind myself that it gets a lot bigger.

Bottom guys... when you check out guys in the shower, do you compensate for that? Do you maybe look at their cock differently in that setting?

The gym is my church where I work on and care for my male form. I am always dressed to show that I am packing a big penis between my legs and have offered my mouth and ss to   many males in the gyms I have lifted at. I enjoy checking out the other guys while i am there and always cruise in the sauna/steam room and showers afterwards. Males are horny, fit males even moreso, since the exercising boots testosterone levels. I've sucked cock and been bred a good number of times--many are married--and hd my own fat meat played with and pleasured as well. In a few cases we've continued play after we left the building.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, backtails said:

Bottom guys... when you check out guys in the shower, do you compensate for that? Do you maybe look at their cock differently in that setting?

Im not a member of a gym, but have been in them as a guest. I don't check out guys in the shower, I figure this is a public safe space where most guys are just there to shower, no need to make anyone uncomfortable. Plus I have no instincts (gaydar?) when it comes to whether a guy is interested in me checking them out, or interested in guys in general. I pretty much need the other guy to make the first move.

That being said, I'm definitely not against guys checking me out. If we were in the shower together, @backtails , and I saw you checking me out, I'd be flattered and would try to make it easier to strike up a conversation later to see how it goes. I know in the real world we wouldn't be fucking immediately in the shower like the stories go, but we'd hopefullly be doing it later!

@YourNoLimitsBottom Yeah, I don't check out guys there myself. Imagining a cruisy shower at some gym where guys can check each other out and fuck is definitely hot but I'm not sure that's a real place, or at least one I'm likely to find.

Just remembered how communal showers in bathhouses feel different than gyms. In a bathhouse I don't feel self-conscious about my cock, even though I'm there to impress guys with it. Maybe it's because I know it gets bigger. And I like knowing other tops can shrink down to my size... but I don't like guys at the gym not knowing I'm 7" hard.

Edited by backtails
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, backtails said:

i'm more of a big picture guy. To me a Mans cock is always more than an organ between His legs, it's also His horny desire/need to use that organ that attracts me.  When i perceive desire from another man, i typically present (i.e., offer my ass) in some fashion, at the very least usually involves turning my backside towards them and casually touching it to draw Their attention to my intention. If the desire is there, They usually let me know in some way. It's the wonderful gay mating dance.