Jake's Conversion

On 8/2/2023 at 5:07 PM, Hungrydude212 said:

Chapter 15

A week later Jake feels better and is his old self again. Jason, has booked a doctor’s appointment  for Jake and picks him up at the gym to drive him to his appointment. 

As they drive to the clinic Jake sees the familiar bulge in his dad’s pants. He feels bad that he hasn’t been able to relieve him since he got sick. He knows that his dad usually shoot 5-6 loads a day so he knows that his dad must have a huge pent up load for him. He commits to relieving his father and spending quality time with him tonight after the doctors visit. 

They arrive at the doctor’s office and when  Jake’s name is called, both men file into the office. 

The doctor arrives and introduces himself as Dr. Long. He in his early 50s, with stylish glasses and muscular build. He takes Jake’s vitals and begins to discuss the testing process. 

“I understand you are here for HIV testing. We’re going to take a quick rapid test today and we can get the results quickly. If the test comes back positive, we will have to follow up with an another test to verify the results will take a few days to get back.  I see your father is here, but I want you to know you can do this in private if you want to.”

“No, I want him here” Jake say with certainty as he exchanges glances with his father. 

Dr. Long asks several questions about Jake’s sexual history and the number of partners he’s had. Jake explains that the exact number is hard to tally because of some of his experiences and explains why. 

As the doctors listens to Jake relays a number of his sexual adventures, he feels his dick inflating under his white coat. He asks some more detailed question.

“So you never use condoms?”

“No, they seem like a barrier to intimacy” Jake replies.

“And you’ve had bareback sex with HIV positive guy?”, Dr. Long asks.

“Yes”, Jake answers.

“And some of these men have not been on meds?”, the doctor asks.

“Yes”, Jake replies.

“OK. I think I understand better now. I’d like to do a more through exam. Let begin with you taking off you clothes”, the doctor instructs.

The doctor stands up and adjusts himself and walks over to the exam table. Jake gets up and begins to undress. 

“Should I take off my underwear too”, Jake asks.

“Oh yes”, Dr. Long says, “it’s going to be a through exam” 

Dr. long starts by administers the HIV test. As the wait for the results Dr. Long begins his exam. He starts by checking Jake’s heart beat lingering a little too long on his chest and back, gently caressing his hairless skin. He checks his neck, underarms and pelvis for swollen lymph nodes. 

He then works his way down to he base of Jake’s cock gently massaging where Jake’s pubic hair once was. 

“Some guys like to work on clean slate”, Dr. Long says looking at Jake in the eye. 

Jake cock begins to grow and apologies to the doctor.

“Sorry I can’t help myself when someone touches me there” 

“No need to apologize, you’re a heathy young man with a nice healthy dick”, the doctor states

Jason adjusts himself as he watches the doctor slowly stoke his son. Precum starts to leak from his Jake’s dick. The doctor rubs the the silky liquid around Jake’s dick head with his thumb.

“Very healthy!”, the doctor exclaims.

The doctor then releases Jake’s cock and explains next portion of the exam, “Now I want to sit back on the exam table and put your legs in these stirrups. I want to take a close look at you anus. To see if there is anything else to be concerned about with all the activity you’ve had.”

Jake does as he’s told and his semi hard cock resting on his abs. The doctor stretches Jake’s ass cheeks apart and gently caressing the outside of Jake’s hole. 

The doctor grabs some lube and begins to lube up his fingers.

Jake ask,” aren’t you going to put on gloves.

“I thought you said you liked it raw”, the doctor replies and slowly begins working his fingers inside Jake’s warm muscular hole. Jake moans slightly as his dick stiffens. 

The doctor pulls out his fingers, sniffs them and takes a little taste. He savors the taste like he’d just taken a sip of fine wine and then, states, “ I think we need to have a closer look. 

He reaches into his draw and find a speculum. He inserts it in Jake’s hole cranks his hole open. The doctor tests the limits of how wide Jake’s hole will stretch and is impressed. 

With Jake’s hole now gaping the doctor takes a close look. 

“Just as I suspected, there’s a fresh load in there” Dr. Long states “whose load is in there?”

“A dude I met in the gym sauna. He bred me just before I came here” Jake states.

“Excellent!” Dr. Long states “very fresh and it looks like he tore you up pretty good.”

“Before we look at the results of your test.  I want to give you something in case we don’t get the desired results.” The doctor states. he then goes over to the cold storage in exam room room pulls out a needleless syringe. Jason notices a large bio hazard symbol on it.

“What it is doctor?” Jake asks.

“Just a little booster to help you on your journey”, the doctor replies.

Jake looks at his dad for approval. He dad nod at him with a grin

“OK!” Jake says and the doctor swiftly inserts the syringe and deposits the contents in Jake’s gaping hole. 

There is a slight stinging as he feels the liquid fill his hole.

The doctor take out the speculum and instructs him to sit up and asks Jake how he feels.

“I feel fine!” Jake exclaims.

“You are fine”, the doctor says rubbing Jake’s back. 

“Now let’s looks at this results”, the doctor says sitting next to the exam kit.

Jason adjusts himself in his seat already hard from the exam his son has endured.

Jakes sits on the exam table, still naked, his semi hard dick resting between his legs. He waits in eager anticipation of the results.

The doctor then states matter of factly, “Jake you’re HIV positive”.

Jake and his father exchange glances. Jake immediately gets rock hard and tries to conceal his erection with he hands as he watches his dad adjust himself again.

“Are you okay Jake?”, the doctor asks.

“Yes, but it’s a lot to take in”, Jake relies.

“I understand”, Dr. Longs says, “Your dad seems agitated, do you think he’s mad?”

“No, he’s not mad” Jake says staring at his father, “he just can’t contain his erection in his pants. He’s glad I’m positive” 

“And why’s that?” The doctor asks.

“Because he’s the one that pozzed me”, Jake replies.

“That’s right, you sick fucks!” Dr. Long says with a devilish grin, “now why don’t you release your dad’s dick.” 

Jake stands up revealing his cock at full mast.

He undoes his dads pants and Jason’s dick flies out. Jake massages his father rock hard member as his father pulls his pants off in the chair. Jake straddles his dad and slides down on his dads massive dick. As Jake slide down to the base, his dads dick flares and begins leaking. Jakes cock rubs against this father’s furry abs as he slides up and down on his dads shaft and coats his father’s fur with poz precum. His father begins rubbing his son’s dick coating it with the silky liquid and the capturing a drop from the tip on his index finger, bringing it to his mouth and sampling it for himself.

“Mmmmm”, Jason moans in ecstasy.

Dr. Long enjoys the view. He whips out his dick and starts stroking as the father and son pair go at it. 

“Let’s work out that first official poz load”, Jason suggests.

“I’m not gonna last long Daddy, I’ve missed your dick and the results have me so horned up.” Jake states as his pre cum drools from his dick. 

“That’s ok. Let get you bent over”, Jason responds 

The men maneuver over to the exam table, Jake bends over and Jason plants himself inside. 

“Want him to suck you off? “, Jason offers up his sons mouth to the good doctor.

“Yes! But I also want to save his first poz load” the doctor exclaims grabbing a beaker and then handing it to Jason. 

“Fuck yeah!” Jason exclaims as he starts fuck his son “when you shoot your load, you shoot in their beakers, you understand ? Don’t looses a drop!”

“Yes sir!” Jake replies as he take the doctor’s fat hairy dick in his mouth. 

Both doctor and father begin fucking him from both ends filling him with cock. 

Jake moans as he strokes his own wet cock. The feeling of his father pounding his prostate gets him harder and harder. 

“I’m gonna fuck that first charged load right out of you!”, his father exclaims. 

“Oh my god, yes daddy!” Jake begs. 

With that Jason grabs his son by the shoulders and starts furiously pounding Jake.

The brutal assault on Jake’s ass sends him close to the edge. 

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Daddy! I’m gonna cum!” Jake screams. As he does he jerks his member over the glass beaker and begins shooting volleys of cum into the vessel. Filling it half full. 

“Look at that huge load!”, the doctor says admiringly as Jake squeezes out the last drops  of his still rock hard cock. 

Dr. long grabs the beaker and put it safely on the side table then grabs Jakes head and guides his mouth back to his cock. Before long the doctor is blasting his seed in Jake’s mouth and this send his father over the edge and he floods his sons muscle cunt with his toxic seed. 

After the men collect themselves and Jake dresses himself.

As Jake and his father prepare to leave, Jake asks the doctor what he plans to do with his toxic load sitting in the beaker. The doctor then explains how he’ll be injecting in another patient just as he had done to Jake less than an hour earlier. 

The thought of it gets Jake and his father hard all over again. 

Awesome!

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Chapter 16

“I’ve got a surprise for you son”, Jason exclaims on the ride home. “To show you how proud I am of you. Tyler is helping to prepare it.” 

“What is it, Dad?” Jake asks.

“You’ll find out soon enough. We are headed to Tyler’s place now”, Jason explains.

Soon they arrive at Tyler’s house and Jason guides Jake to the basement where they enter a windowless room. In the center of the room is a sling with a young muscular man wearing only a jockstrap. The young man’s hands and legged are restrained and has a ball gag in his mouth. He has a distressed look on his face. Jake recognizes him immediately: the man in the sling is Brock Stevens the guy who had tormented Jake for years as the school bully. 

Off to the side is Tyler, fully erect,  with nothing on but a metal cock ring. There is a

Small side table with an assortment of dildos which it appears Tyler has been working into Brock. 

Jake and his father approach the sling.

“I think you know our special guest don’t you Jake?” Jason says as he places his hand on Brock’s abs. Brock tries to

Recoil at the touch.

Jake nods in awww of the sight in front of him. Brock has been the subject of many of his nightmares but also many of his fantasies with his broad shoulders and large muscular frame. Both Brock physique and his bullying has inspired him to start working out and build his own muscular body.

Brock stares at Jake knowing exactly who he is and how he has tormented him. The fear in his eyes is clear as he becoming more and more aware of his vulnerable position.  

“Brock I think you know my son here, Jake.” Jason starts out, “what you might not know is that I know how you’ve been bullying my son for years, which which I didn’t like too much, so I was thinking it’s about time that we show you what a little faggot cunt you are”. 

And with that Jason stabs two fingers deep into Brock’s hairy hole, causing Brock to jolt in the sling, screaming into his ball gag. 

“Damn! That’s a tight hole”, Jason states. “But it’s won’t be by the time we are done with you.” Jason then withdraws his fingers scratching Brock anal walls as he does so. 

Brock body flails in the sling but his resistance is futile. 

Jake approaches Brock, his dick immediately starts to stiffen at the sight of his surprise. He caresses Brock’s hairless chest and is completely electrified. 

“It time for the next step in your journey Jake. Now you must spread your gift”, Tyler explains. 

Jake looks at his father and his father nods, “That is the next step son”. 

Jake undoes his pants and his rigid member pops out and sticks straight up, the blood rushing to his dick. His dick seems larger and harder than it has ever been. As the pre cum oozes out of his cock he lines it up with Brocks hole and Brock starts yo squirm. 

“You’re gonna need some lube for the that hole. He very tight and since I believe cum the best lube, I’ve come prepare”, Tyler explains as he hands Jake a jar full of jizz with ‘Poz Cum’ written on the side. 

“Fuck yeah!” Jake exclaims and scoops out a handful and massages it onto his cock making him even harder, his cock head flaring. He then scoops out more and massages onto Brock’s hole, fingering it in.

“Love a cummy hole”, Jake states looking Brock straight in the eye. Brock’s eyes fill with tears. 

“Bet your girlfriend Claire isn’t going to like you coming home with a cummy hole.” Jake states.

Brock shakes his head and the Jake presses his massive dick into Brock’s hole. Meeting resistance at first, Jake grabs the chains from the sling to force Brock’s hole onto his cock and Brock’s hole finally gives way, letting Jake’s fat head attack his insides. 

Jake moans in pleasure, his eyes rolling into the back of his head while Brock struggles to accommodate the massive dick entering his virgin hole. Jake continues to work his dick deeper and deeper stretching Brock’s hole to its limits and finally his entire 8.5” cock is balls deep inside. 

Jake fucks his former bully as tears run down his face. As he does, Brock start grunting, softly at first and then a little louder. As he does this, Brock crotch begins to inflate in his jockstrap.

“I think you found his prostate son”, Jason exclaims. 

Jake smiles as he fucks Brock and starts stoking his cock though the jockstrap. 

“Fuck yeah son!”, make him addicted to cock. 

Soon Brock is rock hard and his cock is peaking out of his jockstrap, precum leaks like a faucet out of his piss slit. As Jake continues to fuck his, Brock moans like a whore. After a while Tyler undoes Brock ball gag.

“Fuuuucccck!! What are you doing to me?” Brock exclaims as his prostate and dick are stimulated simultaneously. “Pleease!” 

Jake abruptly stops. “Please, what? You want me to stop fucking you?”, Jake ask. 

The sudden stopping of Jake’s fuck shocks Brock and Brock immediately craves the stimulation of Jake’s cock again. 

“No….” Brock says softly. 

“Then you’re gonna take my dick until I fuckin’ seed you, faggot!” Jake yells and then spits in Brock’s face. 

Brock spreads his legs wide to accommodate the rough fucking and Jake shows no mercy for the former bully. 

“Oh fuck, that cream filled cunt is so tight, I’m ripping that hole wide open!” Jake says as his balls slap against Brock’s muscle ass. “I think that hole is almost prepped for my tainted load” 

Jake registers the confusion on Brock’s face and then continues, “that’s right fag, I just converted and am now HIV positive and as soon as I fuck the cum out of you, I’m gonna plant my dirty poz seed deep in your cunt”

Overwhelmed with feelings, Brock’s whole body tenses. Jake milks Brock’s prostate and begins jerking Brock’s meaty dick at a furious pace, knowing how close he is to shooting. 

“Gimme that load slut” Jake eggs him on. Brock’s whole body squirms trying to hold back as long as he can and the finally his cock starts blasting out his hot cum.Shots fly over Brock’s head then shooting all over this face and muscular chest. Brock’s hole clamps down on Jake’s cock and Jake starts slamming his dick deep. 

“Fuuuccckk! I’m gonna shoot!” Jake screams and then begins flooding Brock’s hole with its first poz load. The hot cum burning Brock’s wretched hole. Jake continues massaging his load into Brock’s sensitive anal walls until he’s planted every drop into him. 

Jason and Tyler cocks stick straight up as they stoke their heavy cocks as Jake finally pulls out his cum covered dick from Brock’s quivering hole. As Jake steps aside, Jason marvels at at Brock’s dripping hole, cum leaking down his crack and on the floors. 

Before Brock can catch his breath, Jason take Jakes place between Brock’s legs, lines up his hairy dick, grabs him by the throat and slams his cock balls deep. 

“You think you can bully my boy and there aren’t going to be consequences?” 

Barely able to scream, Brock doesn’t respond as Jason begins his violent assault on Jake’s bully. Jason’s massive dick rips and tears at Brock’s tender hole as the brutal fuck continues.  Jason looks down with pleasure as he sees his dick streaked with blood and cum. He knows he won’t last long now. His balls tense up and his dick head flares , anchoring himself deep inside Brock. 

Just then Jason’s dick starts spitting out massive amounts of poisonous cum deep in Brock’s destroyed hole. Jason screams in ecstasy as his thick dick pulses inside Brock’s anal cavity, his hole overflowing with toxic seed. The slimy cum matting down Jason’s thick hairy bush.  As he comes down off his orgasm, he continues to stab a Brock hole with his death dick. 

Jason and Brock both begin to catch their breath after the violent rape. The fear on Brock’s face is evident and Tyler works to sooth him.

“It’s ok boy, I’ll take care of you now”, Tyler states as he gently caresses his smooth muscular body. 

Jason steps aside and Jake kneels down to clean off his dad’s dick.

Tyler, reveling in the sight of Brock’s Cum blood dripping hole, kneels down and  begins tenderly licking up the gooey liquid. 

Intoxicated with Brock’s hole, Tyler beginning hungrily eating away at it. 

As Brock recovers he begins moaning at the feeling of Tyler’s facial hair cleaning his aching hole. Brock’s dick begins to stir. Jason and Jake untie Brock’s wrists and Brock begins to slowly stoking his dick. 

Tyler stands and meets Brock with a kiss with his cum coated tongue. Brock wraps his arms tight around the muscular man. Tyler lifts him and carries him over to the bed at the side of the off and lays him down. Brock, succumbing to his darkest urges, spreads his leg wide for the hairy man hovering over him. 

Tyler descends onto Brock resting his full weight on him. Brock wraps his arms and legs around the beast of a man. As he does this Tyler’s dick then slithers  into Brock’s slimy hole and Tyler begins to fuck him. 

Brock feels the pleasure of Tyler’s large dicks massaging his prostate and begins to moan. He revels in this new found pleasure and pulls Tyler closer. 

Tyler, encouraged my Brock’s enjoyment, goes in to kiss the young man, probing him with his tongue as he fucks his tender hole deeper and deeper. Brock, in a fog of fuck lust, meets Tyler in his kiss and savors every every moment as his dick inflates and begins leaking pre cum once again.  Tyler’s excitement builds at Brock begins stroking his cock again. 

“You gonna cum for me as I fuck your faggot hole?!” Tyler taunts.

“Yes sir”, Brock responds. 

“Don’t cum until I say so”, Tyler commands as he builds up a massive load with every thrust. 

“Yes daddy”, Brock replies. 

Brock jerks his dick at a furious pace as Tyler fucks him harder and harder. 

“You want my toxic load boy?” Tyler presses. 

“Yes please”, Brock responses his eye hungry. 

“Shoot your load for me! Show what a cock slut you are boy!”, Tyler demands. 

“Fuck yeah! I’m gonna shoot my load daddy! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Brock is exclaims as he begins to shoot volleys of cum over his smooth abs. 

As Brock shoots his hot load his hole convulses, gripping Tyler’s big daddy dick. 

Tyler long strokes his cock into Brock’s hungry hole. His balls tense up as they reach maximum capacity. 

“I’m gonna fuckin’ bust!!!”, Tyler exclaims.

“Breeds me, sir!” Brock shouts as he grips Tyler’s thick hairy ass. 

Tyler pounds deep into Bocks hole as he power washes his fuck chute with cum. Both moan in ecstasy of their shared orgasm. 

As Tyler catches his breath he pulls out is still hard cock coated with blood and cum and presents to Brock.

Without instruction Brock eagerly sucks Tyler’s cock clean. After Tyler makes out with Brock tasting the reminisce of blood and cum from his own dick. 

Jason and Jake watch in aww as the men bond. Their dicks rock hard again.    

“You're coming to bed with me”, Tyler commands and Brock gets up and follows the man to who has just claimed him. 

As Tyler and Brock leave Jake and Jason go back to their house next door and fuck one last time before falling into a deep sleep. 

• Like 13
  • Piggy 13

This story sizzles...Jake's sexual adventures with his Poz dad, daddy Tyler, his teacher, baseball coach, vice principal and team mates have gotten my swimmers on overload...and now Jake has earned his own bio-hazard tat!!! Hope he gets it soon!! I see an explosion in the number of Poz baseball boys in the  very near future. Breed on!!!!

• Like 2