I enjoy literally getting "torn up". Do other bottoms?

coastalbender

I love this too. The fact a man has made me bleed and caused damage to my cunt - there’s no better way to make a dagger realise how inferior he is and completely humiliate him by purposely wrecking his anus.

I’ve had it done twice properly, brutal and painful in the moment but the most memorable experiences sexually. Especially when the pain and damage lasts with you weeks or months after to serve as a constant reminder of your purpose

Just love being sore and puffy from cock. Once i was DP'd by two BBC's in Boston and i could hardly sit properly on the plane seat the next day, My hole generally does not get trashed until I have been fucked five or six times. Even if I am sore - I never say no to more.

• Like 2

Nah, i don't want literally "torn."  i had an anal fissure when i was younger, and that was before Men had permanently molded my hole and made it for receiving vs expelling and retaining.  Anal tears are very painful, and as downtownswallow notes, leave you wide open to infection, you don't want what comes out of your ass going into your blood.  With a tear, good luck being able to receive a Mans cock while you have it?  i don't see that as a realistic scenario for most guys, more fantasy material?

That said, for me the  power dynamic between Top and bottom is not ever expressed by force, meanness or bullying. Those kinds of attitudes come across to me as weakness, not power. They seem compensatory, like the Man doesn't really know who he is and what he has with a 'bottom' guy like me. He doesn't have to do any of those things to make me who i am, i'm already that person. To me, the art and beauty of opposites attracting and bonding  is natural.

Personally, i love when a Man purposely and purposefully  opens and molds my hole, not in a destructive way, but a creative way.  i have a slash where i used to have a pucker and that is the 'mark' that Men have left on me. my hole is open and receptive, that is the power and mark of Men using it for Their need and pleasure, not because They are vicariously trying to destroy some inner demon by trashing who they want and need, but rather They are exercising Their very real natural power and position to mark and possess those who need/want to be marked and possessed by Them.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

That said, for me the  power dynamic between Top and bottom is not ever expressed by force, meanness or bullying. Those kinds of attitudes come across to me as weakness, not power. They seem compensatory, like the Man doesn't really know who he is and what he has with a 'bottom' guy like me. He doesn't have to do any of those things to make me who i am, i'm already that person. To me, the art and beauty of opposites attracting and bonding  is natural

I only have one question:  WHEN are you being published ??? 

The depth of your thoughts on this matter can be easily appreciated by a much wider audience, which could benefit millions.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

I’ve always wondered how some bottoms can take huge dicks without seemingly to be in pain. It takes me a while to open up. 

For me it's been a result of getting penetrated and fucked by Men. Sounds simple on the surface lol. But while i'll receive pretty much any Man who wants to breed me, i do look for more than just any cock in a storm.  The longer i have been at this, the more my sexuality is tied to my psychology, and the more i desire  Men similarly integrated.  i am deeply attracted to Men who are connected to what They are doing when They penetrate, fuck and breed another ( i go for Buddhist Men).

i don't put things in my own hole to open it, i get the rationale, but it's not me. i want my hole molded and opened by the Men who use it. The result of that long term approach and desire for me has been a pretty damned accommodating hole.  The only time i feel pain is when a Man with a really big cock just shoves in, but anymore, even that i adjust to pretty fast. i have not had to use lots of big dildos or plugs, it's fashioned by and for Men... which makes me pretty damned happy lol.

That does have it's drawbacks in some ways, i still have never taken a fist, and i cannot receive ginormous dildos if a Man is inclined to penetrate me with them, but cocks? i cannot remember the last time a cock caused me pain. But my hole is changed. i know a lot of guys speak of their holes going back to 'normal,' mine closes some, but it is also permanently more open. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

For me it's been a result of getting penetrated and fucked by Men. Sounds simple on the surface lol. But while i'll receive pretty much any Man who wants to breed me, i do look for more than just any cock in a storm.  The longer i have been at this, the more my sexuality is tied to my psychology, and the more i desire  Men similarly integrated.  i am deeply attracted to Men who are connected to what They are doing when They penetrate, fuck and breed another ( i go for Buddhist Men).

i don't put things in my own hole to open it, i get the rationale, but it's not me. i want my hole molded and opened by the Men who use it. The result of that long term approach and desire for me has been a pretty damned accommodating hole.  The only time i feel pain is when a Man with a really big cock just shoves in, but anymore, even that i adjust to pretty fast. i have not had to use lots of big dildos or plugs, it's fashioned by and for Men... which makes me pretty damned happy lol.

That does have it's drawbacks in some ways, i still have never taken a fist, and i cannot receive ginormous dildos if a Man is inclined to penetrate me with them, but cocks? i cannot remember the last time a cock caused me pain. But my hole is changed. i know a lot of guys speak of their holes going back to 'normal,' mine closes some, but it is also permanently more open. 

How long did it take to get there?

27 minutes ago, Ben said:

How long did it take to get there?

idk, i''m sure i've received more than a thousand cocks, but it's not just getting fucked, i have had hook ups and Fuck Buddies Who purposely and purposefully opened me as part of Their breeding. To me that really fucking HOT part of that is it's usually subtle, like each time He builds on what He did before, especially found this with FB's and i get a sense that They are often molding me each time... which to me is a form of impregnation. BTW, i'm pretty proactive i putting myself out there, i advertise for Men like that in my profiles. Doesn't often work, a lot of guys have no idea what i'm talking about, but the Men who are like that do and we attract and feed each other. 

i should add that i'm not putting myself out there as an example of how it should be done, just sharing my personal experience. A lot of guys use dildos and plugs to open and stretch, and have a lot of success, i'm just not wired that way though.

Edited by tallslenderguy

Similar to @tallslenderguy thoughts... the only difference is that I DO use some toys and rubber fists to play with my hole when solo (and practice for real cocks at another time).

I do like a similar approach to fucking though.  I tend to have some regular FWB's who can work their way up to a good, solid, piggy fuck.  And interestingly, they aren't all super hung guys.  My averagely hung buddies have a great style as well.  The similarity to all of my FWB is when I am in a piggy bottom mood, I talk dirty entire time we suck, rim and fuck.  I tell them I want to really FEEL their cock.  I tell them I want them to open my second hole with their cock head.  I ask them to shoot their load wherever they like, but the deeper the better and then churn it up.   No surprise, the married guys usually love to step up for this kind of suck and fuck session.  They rarely get to really pound their wife's pussy hard and forget their asses (at least what I'm told).   So to have a guy increasingly asking/telling/encouraging them to really 'dig in' and let's work up to a good solid fucking and massive cumshot.  I know which guys love the loose, stretched ass to fuck, so I encourage them to eat and play with my ass to stretch it open before they fuck me.  When they DO fuck me, I make sure I open my hole as much as possible, because that is what turns their crank.  Other guys love a tight hole at all times, so I make sure to grip their cock at my outerhole and really pump and squeeze their cockhead up inside of me.  The friction feels good for my hole as well and I love that type of fuck.  Then there are the real hot fuckers who really dig in, short and long strokes, some good hard pounding followed by a slow, teasing thrust.  Those are the guys who get into the dirty talk and tell me they are going to pound my ass and seed my hole and breed me and then churn it up.  Of course, that turns my crank as well.

In these cases, I guess that is 'my' version of having someone 'tear up' my ass.  Typically, I am dripping cum and my ass lips are pretty stretch under any of the scenarios above.  Like some others have commented, I had a small fissure a number of years ago and man-oh-man, it hurts like fuck (and is a concern for infection, which would just drag the healing process on longer... ).   I wouldn't want someone to do 'that' much damage to me however.... I kind of like the good hammering I get on the real piggy days with my FWB's.

• Like 1

In virtual role play i enjoy a bud or stranger be verbally aggressive in expressing their passion to use a faggot for their pleasures in my sex play.....and give as good as i get. but i also happen to love my day life and work.....and don't invite same physical abuse in real time. i do love men pushing me to the limits but thrive on some degree of intimacy and physical appreciation to appreciate and serve another man.

If anything i have come to learn to submit and crave the mental equivalent of being torn up....being played like a puppet then put back in the box when their done with me. am horny even now typing and imagining a hot cock spewing into my gaping fag hole and being encouraged to let myself be the sleeve fantasy for so many men and their cocks.

To me being "torn up" means being "closed for business".  I wouldn't deliberately damage an area that can take months or years to repair if it is damaged in all the wrong places.  I don't encourage tops to try and rip my hole open, if anything I appreciate a few kind words like  "does this position work for you?"  It just takes a few seconds to find out what is comfortable for one guy as opposed to another.

I noticed in earlier postings how it appears some guys can just literally sit on a giant dick (or two) or some huge dildo with little effort.  I have often wondered about that as well.  Sometimes I think it is anatomical, i.e. they have never had any  anal issues in their life, or their anal cavity is larger.   The negative side of me wants to say "oh he's high" but I have seen guys in person do it, and I was there when we all started to play and I know for a fact they (well, one in particular who is amazing)  were sober.

I think it is a combination of factors.  One area is just how often is a guy getting fucked - every day, more than once a day, being fucked on a continual basis by someone extremely large?????  Or are they practicing with dildos, toys, etc????  I believe all of this comes into play.

I know this comparison may seem like a stretch (no pun intended) but it's almost like a piercing.   If you leave the piercing out for an extended period of time, the hole closes up.  I think the same can be said for the ass.   If it is not being used, the next time it runs across something close to ten inches it may take a while to open back up.  These are just things that have gone through my mind over the years.

But when I hear a guy say "I am going to tear you up", I am not sure if he is overly confident about the size of his dick or if he is determined to hurt me.  I usually ask for clarification.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

To me being "torn up" means being "closed for business".  I wouldn't deliberately damage an area that can take months or years to repair if it is damaged in all the wrong places.  I don't encourage tops to try and rip my hole open, if anything I appreciate a few kind words like  "does this position work for you?"  It just takes a few seconds to find out what is comfortable for one guy as opposed to another.

I noticed in earlier postings how it appears some guys can just literally sit on a giant dick (or two) or some huge dildo with little effort.  I have often wondered about that as well.  Sometimes I think it is anatomical, i.e. they have never had any  anal issues in their life, or their anal cavity is larger.   The negative side of me wants to say "oh he's high" but I have seen guys in person do it, and I was there when we all started to play and I know for a fact they (well, one in particular who is amazing)  were sober.

I think it is a combination of factors.  One area is just how often is a guy getting fucked - every day, more than once a day, being fucked on a continual basis by someone extremely large?????  Or are they practicing with dildos, toys, etc????  I believe all of this comes into play.

I know this comparison may seem like a stretch (no pun intended) but it's almost like a piercing.   If you leave the piercing out for an extended period of time, the hole closes up.  I think the same can be said for the ass.   If it is not being used, the next time it runs across something close to ten inches it may take a while to open back up.  These are just things that have gone through my mind over the years.

But when I hear a guy say "I am going to tear you up", I am not sure if he is overly confident about the size of his dick or if he is determined to hurt me.  I usually ask for clarification.

pertectly told.   why becoming a client for rectal surgert or diapers?