2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

I am updating my count. Started the year with 12 loads taken at a NYE BB party. Went to MAL where I took about 25 loads throughout the event. Unfortunately we soon had a guest stay with us for a few weeks and that slowed things down. I only managed to only take 5 loads but since he’s gone I’ve taken 8 more loads via regular meetups with fuck buds and one new top.

this puts me at roughly 50 loads give or take.

I just visited Berlin yesterday. I am in my early 30s (latin top here) and had been chatting with this local bear for some weeks already. Better to plan to give my seed than jerking off alone at the hotel. I was gonna stay only for one night so, I wanted everything planned. I checked into the hotel and texted him that I was ready for him to pay a visit after a quick shower. 
He arrived and we met in front of the building since I needed to show my card in the lift to go up (I know...). He is around 180 cm, 120 kg, thick beard and lovely smile and eyes. Just my type. After some small talk in my room, we make out a little bit standing up and he drops on his knees and start sucking cock.
He sucks it good for about 5-10 min, then I am ready to fuck. We have been taking poppers now and then so I am horny as f and ready to breed. 
He put his knees on the border of the bed, and I started rimming. He had a great hairy, meaty ass. I would have been willing to take all my meals on it. I was hard as a rock from all the rimming, so I started trying to get my dick in him. It goes in smoothly and when I reached to touch his dick there was a ton of precum. After fucking for around 10 min I felt the climax building up. I actually wanted a quicky since I had to wake up around 5 am the next day. I came in him, but kept pounding in case I had another load for him. That was not the case that night. As a bottom line, it was a good load and would be happy to make out with his ass longer next time. 
Ideally I wanted to visit Woof bar afterwards, but that would be for my next visit when I do not have to wake up so early. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First give of 2023 earlier today! Felt so good when he got on top of me and slid it in raw. He rode me really well then exploded on my chest.

I need more!

Edited by dwd

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't take any cocks at all last week, but during the week I noticed a cute little cumdump who I used to breed quite a bit was looking. I fucked him pretty much every week, before I switched back to bottoming almost exclusively. I hadn't seen him in months.  

As agreed, there he was naked on all fours, with a hood on, when I walked in on him. He's what some might call a "pocket rocket" - very cute, with a pert little arse and a ridiculously hungry hole. He already had two loads in him. At first though I thought I might need to lube up, as his has a habit of absorbing cum in no time. I spat on his hole and on my cock, teased him a bit, then realised I didn't have to reach for the lube after all. 

In I went and fucked him senseless for about 10 minutes, then couldn't hold off any longer. I hadn't cum in a couple of weeks, which was obvious when I pulled out and I could see the cum running down over his balls. I've only topped a few times this year, but it's always handy to have a cumdump to use midweek rather than wanking :-).

On 3/20/2023 at 6:32 AM, NudistBBBLK said:

I am updating my count. Started the year with 12 loads taken at a NYE BB party. Went to MAL where I took about 25 loads throughout the event. Unfortunately we soon had a guest stay with us for a few weeks and that slowed things down. I only managed to only take 5 loads but since he’s gone I’ve taken 8 more loads via regular meetups with fuck buds and one new top.

this puts me at roughly 50 loads give or take.

I am updating again. Since March 20Th, my last update, I’ve taken another 18 loads. 13 I took from regular meet ups with buds and 6 I took in one night at a BB house party. This brings my total so far this year at 63. 

Having had a dud week last week at the sauna, yesterday was definitely better. Four fucks and two loads, all of them through a glory hole. The last guy fucked hard and groaned like hell when he loaded me. It was really horny! Getting hard again now at the thought 🙂

Anyway, that means my YTD load count is 25 from 58 fucks.