How do you get pleasure from little cocks

Searchingforit

20 hours ago, alphapoz said:

I love guys like you. Loose. I’m on the not small side and hate dealing with tight holes. When a gay tells me “I have a tight hole”, huge turn off. 

i understand. t is uncomfortable to painful trying to (unsuccessfully) get my very thick penis into a tight guy. Feel like someone is squeezing the shaft as hard as they can. Hung guys slide in me all he time and express how happy they are that i m loose.

• Like 1

i get pleasure from small cocks from the pleasure the Top has using it with me.

For me there are a lot of layers to sex, the physical is one of those layers of course, and i would not diminish that. On the other hand, just as important, and maybe more so to me is the connection of mutual desire. For me, a defining attribute of a Top is not His penis, but His 'cock.' i see that as way more than a physical organ. i have a penis, about 7.5 inches and a little above average girth, but i don't have what i perceive as a "cock" because i do not have the drive, need, desire to penetrate, fuck, orgasm and breed with it.  And i connect to all of those things with a Man/Top.  i've received smaller than 3 inch cocks with a Man, one was a FB for awhile, and He ended up possessing me as  Top because i connected and bonded with all those other parts of His cock, and that was/is "pleasure." 

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

i understand. t is uncomfortable to painful trying to (unsuccessfully) get my very thick penis into a tight guy. Feel like someone is squeezing the shaft as hard as they can. Hung guys slide in me all he time and express how happy they are that i m loose.

Exactly bro. My cock hurts as it’s trying to work itself in to a tight hole and the bottom is usually uncomfortable as well. Not fun for either of us. We both loose interest. Give me a loose shit hole any day!! 

• Like 1

I haven't bottomed in a dog's age, but when I did bottom, the length was less important than the overall package.... If he kissed well or was hairy or found and worked my (secret) weak spot, the length was much less important to me. THAT said, a top with DDD (Double Digit Dick) made me discover in my mid(?)-30's that I have a "Good Spot" that's about 9.5" deep. It's a pleasure/pain spot where if you touch that ONE MORE TIME, I'm going to kill you! And if you don't KEEP ON touching it, I'm going to kill you! I've only had two men who were able to touch that spot....

All that said, when I did bottom, I was a size queen who didn't care about size! 😜 Part of me belived that "It's not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick that counts the most!" The other part of me believed that, "In a water fight, I'd rather have a garden hose than a water pistol...."

So, one has to determine for oneself what brings the most pleasure - depth, skill, load, overall experience, other factors, or some combination of the above....

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 9:25 AM, BiRedhead said:

Just saying issue is not the holes. 

be well

Totally agree.  I have a “tight but accommodating  hole.  Some lube on a small toy to coat the tunnel , or a finger or Two+z. The key is to keep it slick. Silicon lube on the cock, elbow grease or other for the toys. a passionate kiss and out slide tne toy and in slideS the top , vets Tops or Vers cool working my hole until I feel your cock  are twitching delivering rope after rope of your  HIGH octane  DNA   🐷🐷👅👅😈😈

19 hours ago, alphapoz said:

Exactly bro. My cock hurts as it’s trying to work itself in to a tight hole and the bottom is usually uncomfortable as well. Not fun for either of us. We both loose interest. Give me a loose shit hole any day!! 

mine is super loose an being trained up to be even looser. My pup name is Canyon for a reason. it's what my friends call me besides slutpup

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

mine is super loose an being trained up to be even looser. My pup name is Canyon for a reason. it's what my friends call me besides slutpup

Woof. Love the idea of you being called Canyon. Double fisting you sounds like a good time 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 9:34 PM, BiRedhead said:

What’s small to you? 

im five inches exactly not thick and been treated like im too small..

i don’t message many guys anymore for topping because they always seem to want big and im Just unsure now about mine. 

The idea of size mattering has been drummed into us, but I concentrate on pleasing a person not calculating just how big the dick is. I've been topped by guys of all shapes and sizes, and I enjoy pleasuring others. To me, that's what a bottom should concentrate on. My most enjoyable sex partner currently isn't huge, isn't small - he's around 7.5 inches I guess. I don't bother to measure. He "gets" me though - not only understands what I like, but enjoys me enjoying him enjoying me...etc.

So if you wanna top, let me know...just be prepared to have your ass licked and worshipped like it's never been before...

• Like 1

Love getting fucked by all cocks, I really crave the variety. With smaller dicks it allows me to focus more on the friction on the rim of my hole which I love. And I swear i can feel guys paint the inside of my hole more when they aren't so deep. Its also a lot easier to be spontaneous.

• Like 1

I have a small cock and I used to be a strict top. My bottoms (mostly fuck buddies back then) had never complained about my size. Now I mostly bottom and agree that it is all about how the top uses his cock. I have taken various sizes and best sex I have certainly are not determined by the size although I do remember the big ones. 

Size does limit the positions. As a smaller endowed top, I love to fuck in a doggie style. 

VideoCapture_20220912-153741.jpg.1eb208ca147e492025bf2daf662fd4be.jpg

@BiRedhead.....you have a hot cock.....mine is near same maybe a bit smaller....

i love sucking all cocks....and find more than not most reg guys like to touch and feel me like i do them....

please dont question yourself....and when it comes to intimate time choose someone who is worthy of you