Have you ever had sex with Twins?

Pig Bottom

Yes, I had sex with 18yo twins a few times in the summer of 2009. I met them cruising in a park. We always did bb, they never mentioned condoms. Both blonde, blue, tanned and toned. One camp and one straight acting. We fucked in every combination. I loved sucking each one's dick after it had been up his bro's ass.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

I been fucked by 2 sets of twiins ! One set was identical in fact I had been fucked by both of them seperately for months thinkin it was only the one dude but then one day they arrived together n told me what had been goin on it was so fuckin hot bein spit roasted n DP by them 2 big studs a few times they even brought 2 of there older brothers to join in ! The other set were not very much alike except for there cocks n loads n way they used to wreck me hole (_0_)

• Upvote 7

I was out last Tuesday night  at ramrod for underwear night ,here in Ft Lauderdale, and there was a twin pair  wandering around-Puerto Rican, similar  in looks,but still each had their own personna and style. Sadly, all I ever got was a glimpse of the  shaft and base of  the one - the other was always busy cruising around. And, next day I began having A-Fib issues ( a 1st time event for me) so it looks like I will not get  much of a chance of seeing them  anytime soon- out of the running for at least 5 weeks

Not twins but got a pair of brothers separately.  Guy in my building has bred me regularly.  One day I get a hit from him on Grindr, only I realize that it wasn't him.  A few years difference in age, but height & weight same/close and look almost exactly alike.  Brother fucked me good.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

From Late 80s into the 90s There used to be a pair of gay identical twins in Victoria BC.  Late teens first time saw them. They were Not that attractive really if being homest.  Short almost dwarfish features about the body and face.  Sad droopy eyes.  I was blown by one and fucked the other same night and although they always trolled at the same time, they never seemed to troll the same trails.  I always wanted to see brothers play together.  Wished the twins had made a move on me together I Would have made me want to play more as a 3way... lol

Only had twins once, and only because I was dating one of them at the time.  Boyfriend's bro half-joked his girlfriend wanted a threeway with both of them, and I said I would only agree to that if they did it with me too.  Meant it as a joke but a few days later, spitroasted by both of them.  Was a great time, albeit a little tame.  Got my boyfriend's load in my ass and his brother's down my throat at least :P

• Upvote 1