How long do tops usually last in you ?

hedonist2018

5 hours ago, hedonist2018 said:

Is this one good way to gauge how good your ass feels / bottoming skills are?

I think that the time a guy lasts fucking a hole has more to do with the guy fucking than the with hole. Some guys take their time before they shoot and others cum really quick. Some bottoms at the sauna, after taking loads for a few hours, like to blow their load before going home, and they are usually quick. Last weekend at the sauna I stayed until; early morning when guys were already leaving. At some point I was on the fuck bench on one of the darkrooms and in less than a minute a guy started to play with my hole, fucked it, bred it, and gone. I could tell he wanted to blow his load and go home. I think the guy was very horny and it wasn't my hole.

• Like 3

I think it depends on the top as well. I am a well used bottom. My cunt is not right at all. Some guys have a hard time breeding me because of that. Some guys get really turned on by it and cum quick. Other factors may be if I have cum already in me, if I am at a sex club vrs one on one or if he has already cum in someone else.  At the end of the day I just want to be the receptacle he uses to put his precious gift in.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

There's one guy I see at the sauna who is obviously a mega bottom, but I know he tops too.

After a day on his knees in a cubicle/room, he obviously wants to unload. I've learned how to recognise it's him in a glory hole cubicle towards the end of the day. Last week I timed it just right and backed onto the hole between our cubicles and waited. Sure enough, I felt the head of his cock brush over my hole. Next thing he was in, fucking me harder as he went, then dumping a really lovely big load in me. On average he takes about 5 minutes. I'm happy with that, because it's a nice cock (not huge, but good size) and I always get his load. 

At other times, I'm happy with quick fucks, especially if I get a load but some guys fuck for ages then walk away.  

I have been told I am extremely tight and because of that most tops come quickly.  I have also determined that guys that are really good tops, and know how to work a hole, will last longer.  A 22 year old is going to blow his load in less than five to ten minutes, at most.

I agree it all depends on the top Some tops fuck me for a long time Some are so horny they blow there loads after a few minutes 

married guys love to fuck long and hard. I have never found a married guy who wants to use a condom they love the freedom of unloading in an ass

Tends to be more dependent on the top, rather than anything I'm doing...though I'm sure i do contribute in some way.  My motto is "you can last 2 minutes or 2 hours....just keep me interested".  

Though as of recent, my hole is quite tight due to a lack of action (mostly voluntarily).  So I'm sure the next lucky man won't be able to last that long inside me.  😄 

• Like 1

I agree that it depends more on the top than on me as the bottom. Usually, a guy will last about 10 or 15 minutes, but I have known some to take more than an hour. There is a couple that I play with where one of them cums in me within 5 minutes of entering my hole and the other once fucked me for almost 8 hours without shooting a full load. There were instances that were more than precum but less than a full load and he’d stay hard and keep plowing. When he did cum, it was a huge load. Add chems into the mix and sometimes no one cums even though we fuck for a long time. 

i'm notta top, but i 'played' one when i was married (to a woman). Despite having no hetero needs, my bottom/sub nature? still found a way to derive pleasure with her by giving her pleasure. i learned early on how to control when i came till when or after she did. If she was really flipping out and overwhelmed with pleasure, it would start to throw my switches for orgasm as well. i could control even that to some degree, but there was no need once my 'job' was done.  

That said, i don't know if that has any bearing on how a true Top/Man (lol, just how i relate to those labels) experiences this? i tend to think orgasm is not Him or me, but a combination, chemistry. And that varies and is where individualism comes in. i do believe that most of us, Top, bottom or anywhere in between, enjoy giving pleasure as part of sex, that our pleasure response is somehow directly effected by the pleasure we are, or are not giving our partner during sex.

i do believe, whether we are aware of it or not, that there is a big mental/emotional component to when and how we climax, that i think supersedes the physical component. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

there is a big mental/emotional component to when and how we climax,

Of course there is .... It's that ethereal component that I most love.  Rutting is great, I love it, and therefore I do it. But establishing a connection is a league beyond.  

• Like 1

Has been said before: from minutes to hours. I had (have?) a fuckbuddy who could fuck a long time. He had great cum control and liked fucking better than cumming. He knew he would be done once he shot his load and liked to delay that as long as he could. It was not unusual for him to fuck me for an hour or even longer sometimes. Bottom heaven for me! He made me blow my load several times before he was done. I think he's still around. Haven't heard from him for quite a while. Time to check how he's doing 😉

The longest fuck was several hours. I think he took something. He was hard all the time. It was not pounding and rutting but he kept his cock in my hole fucking really slow. Then pulled out for me to suck him and then back in my ass. He shot a massive load when he finally nutted. Tried to get back together with him but it never happened. He moved away.

Others cum much more quickly. Call me selfish or greedy but I want to have some fun too. I like long fucks and get off too.

• Like 1

I have to agree and say it depends on the top. It probably depends on how horny he is, how long it's been since he's cum, if he wants to edge or not, and so on. I've had both tops who cum quickly (either too excited or just want to cum) and others who take their time. Some guys don't mind how long it takes them to cum, and others need a long time to cum. It's really individual.

In saying that, I prefer a guy to last a little while so I can enjoy it too lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1