Spirituality of Cocksucking and Cum swallowing

Conjack10

I am a cocksucker. It’s more than a preference. It’s an altered level of consciousness. I live a normal life. I date women , I’m a professional. I am neat and clean and safe. However the thing that I like to think about more than anything else is sucking cock!! I don’t want any permanent relationship with men, I just want them to cum in my mouth and I will ingest it. Within my life as a cocksucker I have a few preferences. I like younger men and older men. I will lick their cum off the floor of the booth. I will suck it out of another strangers asshole. I am insatiable. I will stay at the adult bookstore until I am out of money or no more cocks are coming in. It is my passion!!!

When I suck a cock I go into a trance like state. It starts as soon as I see the cock coming out of his pants or turning towards the gloryhole. I have waited patiently for the opportunity. I see that piss slit, those lobes of his head, that soft pliable skin sliding up and down that hard muscular shaft, the feeling of his collapsible urethral tube gliding back and forth on my yearning tongue. I want to feel it’s segmental pulsations I want the product, I want his cum, gawd I want it. I need it, his jizz, his baby batter, his semen, his ejaculate, his orgasm in my mouth and down my throat. As he cums I feel like I am having an orgasm but not sexually, it’s spiritual, it’s an ecstatic experience. At that moment that his warm load is traversing my mouth and throat I feel like I love that cock and its owner and the whole world. I am in ecstasy. I milk out every drop, squeezing the head with my lips and consuming every drop. I feel overwhelming gratitude towards the man with the cock. He leaves.

I remember every cock that I have ever sucked, whether they came in my mouth and whether I swallowed their cum. I often forget the sucking and other details like a fading dream but the highlights never leave and inform my fantasies while pleasuring myself.

I am a cocksucker! I love it! It’s not just s hobby or an obsession. It’s who I am, s spiritual disposition. I enthusiastically want to suck any cock, I want so suck your cock and make you cum and eat that load.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

super hot man! fellow cum lover here, too -- but tend to prefer my lower-hole to be filled with cum -- the delicious stuff of life -- and soak it up overnight. Was this a natural evolution for you? I'm curious about how it got started and became your passion/spiritual practice. I tend to zone out in a trance like state after a good fuck and when my top is filling me up -- nothing better!! (So far!) Teach me sir! Check out Padre Alec on sound cloud -- love his stuff

For me, clouds turn anything I do with another [banned word] into a spiritual experience - but especially sucking cock and swallowing or snowballing his load.

Edited by DeviantLust

• 10 months later...

I definitely feel a spiritual calling from my desire to suck cock. I have learned to recognize the spiritual significance of cock. Cock is made by god, it is his divine creation, and it is a tool or receiver or transmitter of some kind that communicates with a higher power. A man's orgasm is bringing a higher consciousness into reality for him. Whenever a man experiences orgasm through the Cock between his legs, he merges momentarily in perfect Union with God and the infinite source. It's almost like witnessing a miracle every time. I have embraced my role as the facilitator of these experiences, because it also lets me connect to that energy, to become more aware and conscious.

There are many ways that people worship or have religious experiences, for me, I realized that it's when I'm sucking cock. It puts me into a trance-like state where I meditate on the act of it. I have no other thoughts, worries, or concerns. All there is is his cock. I am completely in the present and lost in the moment. It brings me a great peace. It also forces me to submit myself to it, an act of shedding my ego, letting go of myself in the process and becoming one with his cock. A man possesses a cock, in a symbiotic way, but he is not his cock. His cock is more a gift that he has been given in order to understand the higher workings of reality. His penis and balls are literally the most powerful thing that exists in our world, his sperm has the ability to give life. It is a precious substance, regardless of who the man is that possesses it, all cocks, balls, and sperm come from a world of higher divinity and purpose.

I like to think about things in this way when I'm sucking a cock. Sucking cock is like receiving a blessing from god every time you do it, no different than when you pray. Cock worship is just my chosen form of worship and it is not any better or worse than any other practice. It is simply the one that resonates with me the most. It is my calling and way of continuing to grow. 

Some yogis talk about the feelings of ecstasy and bliss they feel when they reach certain levels of meditation and awareness. I feel that I experience those same things when I suck cock. I am in the present, completely submissive, no ego, and feel purposeful. The feeling of a man cumming in my mouth gives me euphoria, such a thrilling rush, and I really feel that this is experiencing a higher power when it happens.

Semen is a pure sacred substance alive with God-consciousness. If there is a man you admire or desire, make an effort to experience his semen. There is in every man you admire or desire a lesson from God. Every chance you have to suck and eat, is a chance to grow your consciousness further.  Learning through love for semen is a sacred path.

• Upvote 1

I’ve talked to my therapist about this many times. She was curious about what I got out of sucking cock at gloryholes and in describing it to her I realized it’s one of the few moments in my life where I am truly present. I am totally absorbed in the act of service I’m performing- doing ever in my power, using every technique I know to get that cock to cum. Feeling the cumm flood my mouth is like a religious experience. The only thing that comes close is being bred, but even that doesn’t quite reach the ecstasy for me that having a guy blow in my my mouth does. 

• Like 1

Now that I'm locked I'm starting to understand you. I feel that I'm finally getting to know who and what I truly am. So happy about that! I recognize the feelings and experiences you describe. For me It confirms my role within society. My place. The purpose of my existence. I go into a trance like state when I feel a cock slide down my throat too. I become calm and feel this immense peace within from which I never want to awake from when yet another man deposits his sperm down my throat. 

I spend my whole day looking out for men who are sexually frustrated. I know the signs and recognize men in that state. For them it's not a good state to be in. They start to show agressive behavior unintentionally. I am good at taking that frustration away by providing a cunt to unload in. What i do is more than 'having gay sex' a lot. What I do every day transcends 'gay sex'. It is my calling to drain as much men as I possibly can just to take their frustration away. To quote Cammelblue: it gives me euphoria, such a thrilling rush, and I really feel that this is experiencing a higher power when it happens.