The Step Dad

11 hours ago, WAGoodTime said:

Ending Soon??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....😢

Well I was planning on writing about a real life (mostly) story, but working on a sequel to this one.  Possibly even 2 sequels! It's extremely difficult  coming up with something different, yet interesting in longer stories such as this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As they say, all good things must come to an end. And sadly the next chapter is the end of this story, or is it? I do have something in mind, but I covered alot of different things in this super long story. I appreciate those of you who have faithfully followed my story. As some may already know I appreciate and at times use your private comments in my stories. If you have any ideas not already used, DM ME! I can't guarantee I'll use them, and if I do, may only be in a brief sentence ot two.

• Like 1

Chapter 73: The Circle is Complete 

What an incredible time this had been for me! My year started off with my friend and I exploring our sexuality without actual sex. Simple jacking, fondling and deciding if it was gay or not. My step dad watching us fool around at the pool, knowing that he wanted to help me decide if I was indeed gay or not. Waiting until I was of legal age, to help me decide if I was indeed gay, by teaching me about M2M sex. Not just teaching me the basics, but putting his cock up my ass, taking my virginity, but heping me to determine the difference between love and pure primal gay sex.  

Introducing me to the pros and cons of becoming poz. Letting me decide if I wanted to become poz or not by showing me videos of poz sex, including with his dad, and taking me on our first bonding camp trip. Giving me the opportunity to have not only my first group sex, but a poz roleplay session to help me figure that piece of the puzzle out, without pressuring me to become poz.

Then although by chance, meeting another poz father son couple that was at the campground for a pozzing party the same weekend we were there for a pozzing roleplay party. That weekend led me to become best friends with the boy that was getting pozzed that weekend, and helped me in my ultimate decision on becoming poz or not.

By introducing me to my real dad who had desired to have M2M sex with me first, but never had the opportunity, yet was still cool with it even after my step dad pozzed me. Although not a happy thing, my step dad and mom had opened up their relationship, just as he and I had done. I had issues with my step dad pozzing my mom, and bringing a poz baby into this world. It all ended up good though, with my step dad impegnating my mom, but not pozzing her or my bouncing baby little step brother! Perhaps following in my footsteps.

To my step dad for encouraging me to infect infect others before going on meds. My desire to poz my friend that opened my eyes to gay sex, even if it was just experimental. The excitenent and yet fear not knowing if my friend would want to be gifted. 

Most of all is that I realized I had two dads that truly loved me, and made me a secret part of their complicated lives. Willing to simply fuck me, share me or simply make love to me! I guess some stories do have fairy tale endings afterall!

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 5

IDEA SUBMISSIOS.  I'm well into my way of writing my sequel story, and thus far it is my most twisted yet! Yet I KNOW some of you are way more twisted than me!  Tell me what you would like to see!  Heads up the story revolves around me trying to father my first son with Marc, the first guy I experimented with.  

If you have any real life, or even fantasy you'd like me to consider for inclusion in the story, feel free to DM me.  Just remember no drugs as not in Chem sex area!

Hey guys, my new story is entitled Spreading my Seed.  I'll be posting it shortly.  Postings may be Spread way out though as I'm going through some medical issues, and Gay Days in Orlando is happening.  I don't think I'm pozzed yet, but waiting on blood work results. I'll likely end up in hospital, or getting fuckt at Gay Days.  Since I decided to chase, it was with the idea that I would know my gifter, but that seems nearly impossible. I want to be a part of the class of 23!  

If you see daily postings I'm likely in the hospital getting treatment for several medical issues.  If not, I'll be at Gay Days collecting any and all loads and hoping!

• Like 2

Thanx 4 the great story stud...and 😛good luck on the chase...keep us up to date on your chasin adventures, your experience with the fuck flu and all the hot & horny details!!👦🍑🍆💦☣️🦂🔥😈 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had 2 step dads, wish they'd molested me👄, one caught me jerking off. Thinking back  it Would have been so hot if he'd just shut and locked the door and used my own lube I was using to jerk off with to mount me like a daddy should 😵, I was 13, he was 63

Edited by Willing