Lube or spit or none.

1 hour ago, Aixactif said:

For me pre-lubed bottoms are the best. Then it’s a bit of spit to slide in. 

I prefer being pre-lubed, but, it can be a problem if the top loves to eat ass. I hate not knowing what to do in advance, and I hate to miss out on that because I already lubed-up and assumed it wasn’t going to happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I prefer being pre-lubed, but, it can be a problem if the top loves to eat ass. I hate not knowing what to do in advance, and I hate to miss out on that because I already lubed-up and assumed it wasn’t going to happen. 

I was thinking mostly about sex clubs and anon hookups. If it’s planned, I love to rim so no lube in advance is ideal. 

There's another, if ancillary issue involved here.

From a Top's perspective, natural lube is the only way to go.  Commercial lubes just don't taste anywhere near as as good as natural (spit, loads) do.  There's one brand (not sure what it is, but I can tell the bottom used it on the initial "sniff-test"), and I'll say something acceptable, get up and move on.  Whether natural (spit or Sperm), it's the Top's job to make sure the Hole is opened up well enough so there's no pain for the bottom.  Bottoms don't "owe" it to Tops to just take it if the Top doesn't know enough to lube up the Hole (or at least, get his tongue in there and find out) before he shoves it in.  

• Upvote 2

I’m almost always pre-lubed for a hookup because I just always lube up after I’ve done my cleaning. So usually a bit of spit from my throat on his cock is enough. I love being able to present my asshole without hesitation to anyone who wants it

I prefer a guy to eat me out and slide in but lube is cool too if they're not into eating ass. Even better is using previous load(s) as lube too hehe. But I've done all sorts.

It was really hot this one time with a guy where I joined him late at night when he was sleeping. We were cuddled up (spooning) and he started grinding against my ass and I grinded back. He was a big pre-cummer so my hole got lubed up just from that and just gently pushing in opened me up so easily until he was halfway in and just shoved the rest in and started fucking me hard til he came inside me. I loved it. 

As a bottom, I've had all three. I do prefer his precum as lube, and personally I don't care for being stretched open a few fingers at a time, the first thing I want entering me is his cock head with just enough precum as lube to get him started. I want to feel him stretch me open with his cock. I'm big on the sensations, and if he can make me gasp when he rams in, it's going to be a great night.

Ideally for me? Au naturale: i.e., spit, cum or natural juices. 

But how often is life "ideal?"  Douching, in my experience, dries my hole out. Yeah, i know, sounds counter intuitive, but douching not only removes unwanted stuff, it also washes out the bodies natural lube which mostly originates in the colon and is way more viscous than water... or spit.  

For me, lube mostly matters with the first penetration and fuck. Lube just works better and faster so there is no pulling and tearing in there.  After i've been fucked once, i'm good for any cocks after that, usually no supplemental lube needed. Not necessarily just because of cum, some Men are long enough to seed me beyond the curve (aka "second hole"), so Their cum may not be lubricating where the next Man is fucking. But there's other factors, like precum, and just the friction of being fucked will stimulate natural lubricant production from the rectal tissue from the pressure of a Cock filling the hole.  

For those interested, from a purely scientific standpoint, an appropriate type anal lube is the healthiest option. 

“Whenever and wherever someone uses saliva, using spit alone elevates the potential risk of injury, as well as the possibilities of STDs,” Goldstein says. “Saliva in and of itself does not provide the appropriate lubricity to decrease friction during anal sex. These increased pressures lead to the possibility of tearing localized tissue (i.e. anal fissures) and the formation of dilated veins (i.e. hemorrhoids), and a possible result of either or both of these is a higher incidence of contracting STD’s. Anal sex, unfortunately, is traumatic and the way to minimize any complication is to use appropriate lubricants.”

[think before following links] https://www.logotv.com/news/a4ktnd/gay-bottom-sex-self-lubricate

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2