What’s your favorite foreplay?

Bibttmmiami

On 6/19/2023 at 5:44 PM, BBArchangel said:

Being locked in a sling, then getting my cock sucked  and my ass thoroughly eaten, followed by a good slam and a hard cock pushed into my hole as the rush cascades through my body.

That is the perfect scenario!! 🔥💉

• Like 2

On 5/6/2023 at 6:11 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Sucking and eating ass are must on both side. I love to eat asses, especially if they are already full of cum. Kissing is also necessary for me

Rimming gets my cock all hard to fuck his ass.

Kissing gets my ass all open for his cock.

• 4 weeks later...

Rimming, 100% - I love giving and receiving but especially giving, I’d be happy eating ass for hours. I’ve been lucky to give a few guys their first rimjob and nothing beats taking a guy down that road for the first time. The best guys are the ones who know how to relax and open up to really let you in, and using precum to finger him while you rim him - it helps them open up but the combination of precum and ass is the perfect mix.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Kissing. Lots of it. Ass eating, lots of body contact, then anything goes, and goes, and goes. I try to get with versatile guys so the sex lasts longer. I would rather stay away from anything that gets in the way of body contact. Love guys (or girls) with lots of energy.

On 5/3/2023 at 2:39 AM, Bokkierob said:

I love to scent mark my fuckboy before I breed him. I love doin this best in the summer when it's real hot and I'm soaked with sweat. I'm always buck naked for this. I force his face into my armpits and make him lap up my pit sweat. Then I put him on his knees and slap him about his face with my hard cock and I grind my sweaty balls into his face. Then I'll stick my tongue deep in his mouth and enjoy the smell of my sweat on his face. Then I make him open his mouth and I spit in it. then I fuck and breed him

Good lord this is beautiful!

I love all types of physical foreplay, whether it’s sensual and erotic or an animalistic frenzy.  But the pinnacle for me is eating ass!

if I walk into a room and fund a hot man in a sling … let me kiss him. Let me suck his dick. Let me munch on his ass hole. Then stick my fat dick up his ass and have him give me his arm, asking for the point!

• Upvote 1