Were you born a bottom? Or made one?

blackfeeder

How did you become a bottom?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. How did you become a bottom?

• I was born a bottom.
    • Being forced to take cock in my ass turned me into a bottom.
    • I didn't want to get fucked, but I was seduced/tricked into becoming a bottom.
    • Getting fucked in the ass never interested me until curiosity led me to become a bottom.

None of these options is true for me. For my first gay sex experiences I was all top, but my first experience as a bottom was entirely my idea, even though throughout the night we switched places several more times. I love to fuck other guys, but I love getting fucked as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Definitely born a sub bottom but did not get properly fucked until my early 20s. At age 9 when playing soccer, afterwards an older player came after me wrestled me to the ground so that I was on my stomach and forcefully lied on top of me while while dry humping my ass  through both shorts until he came. At 13 a neighborhood guy two years older  also dry hump me in a playful way and afterwards told me I had the ass of a beautiful girl. Both encounters drove home the thought I was really a girl and should be looking for guys like that but actually acted very masculine to avoid being found out so I missed a lot of opportunities. Somehow, some guys just were able to see me ss a bottom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In my teens, I had indulged in finding items to stimulate my ass as I was jerking off. I married at age 20 and even though I could get laid anytime I wanted, I had visions of taking a cock in me. Some 18 years after being married, I felt a real cock in me(bare of course) and I knew then that I was born to be a bareback bottom. I enjoy every second of being penetrated and fucked.

• Like 1

I suppose when I was younger I just assumed that all gay men were versatile and when I first started having gay sex I was versatile, but I grew to realise that I really preferred being a bottom and enjoying the feeling of another man’s cock in me, and of course, his cum. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 9:42 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I actually didn't really enjoy bottoming when I started having sex with other men.  My first time was okay - it hurt, not outright painful. 

Back then, I thought topping suited me more - could get hard just by feeling a gentle breeze on my crotch and was good for multiple rounds.  Plus, if I was fucking a bottom around my age (late teens to early 20's) I loved when they were a bit of a squealer - and still do - so the natural noises of a guy taking my dick just made me love it that much more.

I didn't really discover enjoying being a bottom until I got fucked bareback the first time.  Mainly due to risk-reduction in the days before PrEP, I just didn't go for bottoming unless it was a guy I knew well enough to feel comfortable barebacking with.  After a few years, I made the decision to go strictly bareback in either position, and that made me lean toward bottoming more over time.  

Similar for me.  I used to think I was 100% top for years and had never been fucked.  Always thought I was too tight!  Then I started taking raw cock in clubs and realised I wanted to be a good bottom but often didn't feel that good being fucked (sometimes great though).  But I really loved guys cumming in me.  Then I started bottoming more for a few quite dominant men and I found I really liked being fucked by big cocks.  Since I have been with my wonderful partner, who has a magnificent cock, I find I am almost completely bottom.  I think taking big cocks does that to you - lol.

• Like 1

It has been matter of experimenting. I was afraid to let others touch my hole then, I have had many sad experiences with girls during teenage time and first man came at early 20s. 

We went further after he introduced me to fingering and rimming, now I'm totally vers. Well, no, if a definition is possible, I call myself "sides vers". God or whoever we may call it, created us with a body... Let's use it all! 

The relationship with that man was quite balanced in roles, then the man who pozzed me came, and he mostly topped, so I was 80 percent bottom. 

5 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I suppose when I was younger I just assumed that all gay men were versatile and when I first started having gay sex I was versatile, but I grew to realise that I really preferred being a bottom and enjoying the feeling of another man’s cock in me, and of course, his cum. 

That was my experience as well.  When I first started having sex with men, I considered myself to be vers.  It took me a few years to realize I prefer the feeling of a cock in me.  I prefer to orgasm from receiving anal.  I find it more intense than from cock being stimulated.

• Like 2

Total bottom. Always was.  In adolescence i would stick candles, this phallic shaped walking stick (I was lucky not to get splinters; it’s broke off inside me one time), shampoo bottles then later dildoes and vibrators up my arse. Never fantasised about fucking, only about being fucked.  The first time i was fucked it hurt so much, but as soon as he stopped i was craving it again. 

• Like 1

def born a bottom

from the momennt i started figuring out i liked Men all i'd think about is Their cocks

and Their cocks going into me

figuring out i was more of a human fleshlite took some time tho i think it was always there in some form too

• Like 2

i  don't know if this question can be answered objectively, but i can trace being  bottom with a healthy dose of sub back to age 7.  i had a crush on another 7 year old boy in my neighborhood, Danny Newberry. In retrospect, i can see He had Top/Dom attributes even at that  age, even though we were both just clueless kids.  One day while playing at His house, He took me into His bathroom and showed me an enema nozzle.  He was very excited as He described to me what it was and where it went, and as He described it, He described it happening to me.  Nothing happened between us, but as soon as i got home, i found our enema nozzle and, thinking of Him and following His description, it ended up  in my ass.  Sort of a first experience of being 'dommed.'   After that, everything  ended up in my ass... i discovered it as my sex organ way before my penis at 14.

Growing up  religious, even though i knew from 7 i'm attracted to guys, i was conditioned to be straight... and top as part of that  conditioning. i married a woman at an early age and was able to top her, but it was never right. Not only was a gay, but we were both bottom and sub psychologically. Being married and trying to force myself to be a top is what burned into me that i am total bottom. i look  at marriage to a woman as a sort of prison like experience. How straight guys will sometimes have male lovers or sex in prison, but as soon as they get out, they only want a woman.  In my case, my conditioned religious belief was my "prison."  Once i 'got out,' there's been no going  back. i've tried topping guys a few times, i LOVE  everything about a mans ass, but i have  zero drive, need, desire to penetrate another male and 100% drive, need, desire to be penetrated by  a Man.  It's so much more than physical for me. So,  yeah, it feels like i have always  been bottom or "born bottom."

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

, i LOVE  everything about a mans ass, but i have  zero drive, need, desire to penetrate another male and 100% drive, need, desire to be penetrated by  a Man.

I totally get that!  I love to look at a guy’s arse but always want his cock in mine!

• Like 1