Do you remember your FIRST load?

Bbikercub

I was a total top for years and eventually started bottoming but always with a condom. I had met a serious boyfriend and we were together every night. Our sex was passionate, we were versatile and always used condoms. I remember the night vividly as he was at my house in my bed. We were making out, kissing and I started to suck his dick. He was rock hard and I was slobbering on it getting it especially wet. I then got up and slowly sat on it until he was balls deep and I was sitting flat on his stomach. There were no words exchanged as I started riding him. It didnt take long and soon he said he was getting really close. I didn't say anything and kept riding him when he said "I don't have a condom on and I'm going to cum soon" I replied "cum inside me" within seconds he starts moaning and shooting. We never used a condom again

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

When I started messing with guys, the first few years it was all oral, no anal. Over time I got curious, realized quickly I preferred bottom, always with condoms. Always wanted to do bare but random one offs were my dick of choice so bare wasn't an option. I'd been bottoming for a few years and then it happened. Met a married couple who wanted to add a guy, started seeing them 1 sometimes 2x a month. The first time he topped me I took him bare. We were both doing his wife bare so knew I could let him breed me. LOVED it, every thing about it, no condom hassles, skin to skin and the anticipation of his seed going into my hole. My only disappointment was I couldn't feel the load squirt. Def feel the added lubrication but really wanted to feel the spurts like I do when I give head. Now bare is more a regular thing, that being said I prefer a top pull out and feed me when he's going to cum, rather swallow a load then feel it running down my legs - but it's tops choice, I'm there to please him. 

On 6/11/2023 at 8:49 PM, lecheroxxl said:

I remembered very well the first time I bred an ass. He was one of my friends from highschool. I was 16 and he was 17. He was quite feminine and bullied. One day after school we were doing homework at mine, and then we saw the a "news" about the Red Power rangers gay video or something like that. We saw some video of guy sucking another, and I asked him if he wanted to do the same thing to me. He said yes right away. After like 5 min of sucking me he asked if I wanted to fuck him. I said no. Then he said he felt the same as fucking a woman. Back then I was deep in the closet and in complete denial of being gay.

He bent over and pull down his pants just enough to show his ass. I didn't want to see his penis. I thought about using a condom, but I thought it was OK to fuck bare because we know each other. I didn't use lube or saliva and it took like 10 min of trying to for me to get in, and I came in like 2-3 min. I remembered so well how intense it was and how I instinctively grabbed his hips to push my cock as deep as possible and cum deep in him.

Your story is very hot and turns me on. I can imagine feeling your cock slipping deep inside my hot, horny pussy and shooting your hot load inside me. I would let you breed me anytime.

Yes, it was during my 1st bb fuck, an older daddy, he was 57 and I was 31, for some reason it had to be a daddy! He had be bent over his bed and was fucking me, despite us agreeing on bb sex we hadn’t discussed where he’d cum, anyway he was getting close and asked me where I wanted it, I just stayed quiet, he asked me again and I stayed quiet, then he cum right in me. It was amazing, we’ve met up a good few times since then and had equally enjoyable experiences. Daddies know better!

I was 14, he was in his 70's. First cock I ever sucked, and first cock in my ass. He called it my pussy, and it's been a pussy or cunt, to me, ever since! He gave me a brutal fuck, just short of a rape, and I've loved it that way ever since! He fucked me bare, of course,  and I think I've been fucked with a condom MAYBE 10 times in my life, and that's with, I'd say, at least, a thousand different cocks in me! BTW, I'm 59 now...20180122_080720.thumb.jpg.29033f50a7d46f2593ec1ff2ed8f1a64.jpg20170928_032845.thumb.jpg.2e6ace1b6326442ad943881b7e18222b.jpg20180711_003648.thumb.jpg.a9756978292b7f7ce7432fd4a9e75496.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was 20 and he was 21. Met him on AOL.  We were each other's first as far as fucking. Up to that point I had only messed around (oral, etc) with my best friend from hs and an "older" guy who was 24.

Surprisingly enough, it didn't hurt. He was average and we used lube but didn't know enough to know to prep ourselves beforehand or each other with fingers. Thankfully no mess.  Just slowly worked it in. It felt really good, and he didn't last long, but it was very exciting to not be an anal virgin anymore.

I then topped him but he didn't like it as much although I did end up finishing in him.

Didn't take long to learn that he was a psycho; looking back it's clear that he had some mental issues and self-esteem issues and I dopped him soon after. 

It was the 2nd guy I ever had sex with. He was an older guy, late 40s and I was a teen. The only times I had been fucked before were not the best, always kinda uncomfortable. This guy put me on his couch and kept playing with my hole, and made me want to get fucked more and more. When he started pushing his dick inside me I basically didn't notice. He was making me feel good all over. It was only after he was halfway inside me I even thought about a condom.. and I remember thinking "oh he's just teasing it he's not going to actually fuck me". But of course he kept going and I never asked for him to stop. I wrapped my legs around him until he shot in my ass.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had always been the top.  I was not going to let anyone stick a cock up my ass.  I started seeing a guy.  He was a lot younger than me and was happy being a bottom.  We had sex  A LOT.  Everytime we had an opportunity.  In the car, at home, out in the woods.  One night he started trying to fuck me,  I was resistent but finally let him in.  He fucked me,  came in me and then held me for awhile.    That was it.  I never looked back.  Probably sounds stupid but it was the turning point.  For the next several years I considered my self  "versatile"  but who was I kidding.  Now I am a full blown bottom.  I don't need anything else but to get fucked. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/3/2023 at 9:36 AM, Marlin said:

I was a total top for years and eventually started bottoming but always with a condom. I had met a serious boyfriend and we were together every night. Our sex was passionate, we were versatile and always used condoms. I remember the night vividly as he was at my house in my bed. We were making out, kissing and I started to suck his dick. He was rock hard and I was slobbering on it getting it especially wet. I then got up and slowly sat on it until he was balls deep and I was sitting flat on his stomach. There were no words exchanged as I started riding him. It didnt take long and soon he said he was getting really close. I didn't say anything and kept riding him when he said "I don't have a condom on and I'm going to cum soon" I replied "cum inside me" within seconds he starts moaning and shooting. We never used a condom again

Made me hard, mmm