Jockstraped ass

Mountainman

Prefer Naked so I have easy access to your hole. I find that the material gets in the way sometimes.  Although I do like to hold on to the strap if the bottom insists on wearing it and pull him back onto my Dick. Given a choice both of us naked ( or all of us naked if group or 3 way) for easy fucking. 

• Like 1

I prefer being naked so the breeder can touch whatever he likes. Of course, I also honor requests to wear a jockstrap if that's what lights a breeder's fire.

I think some guys wear a jock because it makes their ass look hot and inviting and they want to get dick in it. I don't think universally painting a jock as a tool for sequestering a man's cock passes the red face test. Jocks are so fetishized and linked to sports and high school that there are a myriad of reasons a guy would want to wear one.

• Like 1