Riding the dick?

slaveboi

On 6/5/2023 at 11:23 AM, slaveboi said:

I know I'm probably weird about this but wanted to see what others feel. As a sub bottom I hate it when a top wants me to ride his cock. I want to get fucked not fuck myself.  How does everyone else feel?

If you're "weird,"  so am i.  Beyond the physical  limitations i find riding (physically, i think reverse cowboy is a little better, but not much), for me it's mostly the psychological side of it. i feel like i am the one doing the fucking, and that seems top to me.  i can understand that a Top may want to just lie back and enjoy  sometimes, and i do not feel top at all when  i'm sucking cock, it still feels bottom to me. 

i think on  either  side, Top or bottom, it comes down to our individual wiring and perception of things. i too am in the >1000 cock club and can count on one hand the number of times i have ridden.  A big part of receiving a Mans Cock, for me, is the energy of Him being in control, and that feels very reversed for me if i am riding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I used to feel the same. Being very submissive at first I used to feel that that is not a position I should be in, on top. 

But it's not hard to reason out that if I am a submissive then I will be in whatever position my dominant wants me to be in.

9 minutes ago, chrisubsouth said:

I used to feel the same. Being very submissive at first I used to feel that that is not a position I should be in, on top. 

But it's not hard to reason out that if I am a submissive then I will be in whatever position my dominant wants me to be in.

Agreed, but it’s a tricky psychological position for a submissive. I agree with @tallslenderguy that it feels Top-ish to be the one in control of the action. I think the key for a submissive is to concentrate on what is being done to him by virtue of being made to plunge his own cunt up and down on a cock - essentially fuck himself - rather than what he’s doing to the Top. It’s the sense of ‘doing to’ that makes it feel like Topping.

The unfortunate downside to this, and the reason I don’t much care for it, is that if I have to put my mind in a state where I don’t think of what I can do for the Top, I’m not in a good position to employ skills I would otherwise use to enhance his pleasure if he were taking me in a more receptive position.

One thought:  There are Tops that think very highly of their Cock (for good reason or not), and enjoy watching it being ridden.  Personally, I find that inclination a bit "over the top", and there's a whiff of self-interest about it that obviates the chances for that ephemeral "connection".  There's a lot more to Breeding than just getting your Cock worshipped.  

Unless we're bothering our fist yet again, it still takes at least 2 men to Breed effectively.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:56 AM, Upfourall said:

I don't care to ride, nor do I like to be ridden. I like to be an active top, and I expect the same from guys who top me. 

The one exception is for really huge cocks. If it's really big I like to ride at first to adjust to it, but as soon as I'm able I want to roll over and let him do the heavy lifting.

I'm with you...and I'd sure like to take your sexy cock...and load.

• Like 1

I’m a bottom who likes to ride cock. One of my favorite things is to get the top on his back with me sucking his dick. I place my ass within reach of his mouth and he’ll be eating my hole soon. After we’ve had our fill of that, I turn around and slide down on his dick. Lots of guys really seem to like seeing me impale myself on their hard cock. We might switch positions soon but he got to see me accept his cock in my ass. 
It can also be great in a longer session and I’ve had guys ask me to ride them so that they get a break from thrusting. Cowboy is best for this since I can see how different motions affect him. 

On 6/5/2023 at 1:23 PM, slaveboi said:

I know I'm probably weird about this but wanted to see what others feel. As a sub bottom I hate it when a top wants me to ride his cock. I want to get fucked not fuck myself.  How does everyone else feel?

I personally love to bounce around on a nice cock, most tops love my ass and get off fast when I do reverse cowgirl or have them sit in a chair and do squats on it. And I always make sure to mix it up and wiggle my ass a little or go from side to side, and power slamming down on it. But being face down ass up and just letting them abuse it is fun too.

6 minutes ago, CCbttm said:

have them sit in a chair and do squats on it.

I draw a distinction between this and riding with a Top lying flat on his back. It still takes more leg strength and active motion on the part of the bottom, but the Top’s position now gives him more leverage for upward thrusting, and he doesn’t have to work against the bottom’s entire weight and gravity. Plus, the bottom can hold an elevated position and the Top can get in some leveraged upward thrusting, often at speed, that simply isn’t practical from a prone position.

For some reason, I’ve seldom been asked to do this (or ride at all), probably because most Tops find me with my ass in the air waiting for them at the side of a bed.

It’s interesting to me, just as an aside, how many Tops won’t get on a bed at all, but just fuck standing at the side of one. It seems to me they miss a lot of chances for full-body contact, deep penetration, and the complete sensation of mounting and breeding.

I like to ride sometimes.  It gives me control when im not submissive.

I like when the cock enters at my speed and i do all the motions and when its in deep grind his lap hard!

I love to ride. While I enjoy being a submissive bottom when I can, finding a Dom top that wants to throw you down and fuck your brains out isn't an easy thing. My encounters 98‰ of the time are with tops that want to have standard sex with me as an active participant. Years of running, lunges, and squats have given me legs made for riding, and an ass I love to show off. And when he has had a long day and wants to lay on his back and enjoy the show, I'm more than happy to give him one. Plus riding and arching my back and throwing my head back just makes me feel all the sluttier as I am taking his cock.

• Like 1

I have a regular that likes me to ride him but it's not natural for me at all and feels super awkwar. A[so if I have to squat over it it fucks my legs (too many football injuries).

I do it, but I much prefer getting fucked rather than fucking myself.

46 minutes ago, Phallarchist said:

Men have rights, faggots have duties. It's a good rule. However, men do have the bare-minimum responsibility to physically dominate, actively penetrate, and thrust to completion. Male passivity is anathema.

That’s exactly the natural order of things, bottoms that understand and submit to that natural order are happy bottoms.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s ok, but definitely prefer to drive. 😉.   It’s a good pause to let him sit on me for a bit.  Especially if I’m close since I will never get too excited when he’s riding.

if he’s new to being fucked and needs to get use to me it’s a good position for a bit to gain confidence that he can take me. 

• Like 1