Young Twinks Pig Out In A Interstate Rest Area Bathroom

rawTOP

• Administrators

Got involved in a late night orgy recently at an interstate rest area. This rest room is real active, especially late at night. The lights are all out so it's very dark. It was about 1:00 am so no one else was around. There were 5 of us - all about 20 or in their 20's. All slim, all with nice (but average dicks).

After we got going, all 5 of us were almost naked, sucking any dick that got close to our faces. I tasted all of them. Two guys started fucking. I bent over and took a dick up my ass, too. Two of us were bent over next to each other being fucked. The fifth guy went back and forth between the guys getting fucked and let them suck his dick.

One guy shot and left and the guy getting sucked took his place fucking. Both the fuckers started shooting about the same time. The other guy took it up the ass but I pulled off and let my fucker shoot on my face.

Now there were only 2 of us. We were both about 20, slim, dark hair, about 7". We played around a little and decided we wanted to service someone together. I went to the window, squatted down, peeped out where the window was slightly open at the bottom. I was looking for someone to join us. The other guy squatted behind me and played with my tits and ass while I was looking. Our pants were down and shirts behind our heads.

Soon I saw a car drive up. The parking area is a good ways from the rest room so we had to wait awhile to see who it was. At this point we didn't care - we were ready to service anyone who walked in. We quickly decided we would let the new guy see us having sex and hope he would join in.

He turned out to be a guy about 40, average build. My friend and I quickly got in the dark handicapped booth, completely stripped, left the door slightly open, and I got down on my knees to service his dick. The new guy came in, went to the urinal, peed, and then stayed there. We kept having sex and even made a little noise so he would hear us. I made noises sucking that dick and my friend made moaning sounds.

We heard the new guy walk over and we knew he was right outside our booth. We made more noise and moved so that he could see us through the slightly open door. He peeped at us through the opening. My friend reached over and opened the door all the way. The new guy stood there with his hard dick out watching two naked guys having sex. My friend motioned for him to join us in the booth.

He walked in and we both got down on our knees. We pulled his pants all the way down. He had a big fat hairy dick with big hairy balls. We both worked on his dick and balls. We licked his dick, we sucked his dick, we kissed his balls, we licked his balls, we even both went down on his dick at the same time (one on each side). We slowly turned him around, bent him over and played with his hairy ass. We both went to work on his hairy ass and ass hole, licking all over.

We were wild with sex and willing to do anything. The new guy asked us if we fucked. We both stood up, turned around, and presented our asses to him. He stuck his dick up the other guy first. I begged for his dick so he gave me a turn, sticking that big fat hairy thing up my tight butt. He took turns going back and forth between our ass holes. While one guy was being fucked the other was begging for dick in his ass. The new guy told us he wanted to watch us 69 while he beat off on us. We left the booth and went to the urinal area. My friend and I laid down on the dirty floor and started to 69 each other. We were still completely naked except for our shoes. The big dicked hairy guy stood over us beating off.

We heard a car drive up. We quickly got up and the new guy said he would check it out. He came back in a few minutes and said it was a trucker who wanted to piss. He told the guy "There are two queers in there sucking, let's go watch." The new guy came back in and told us he was bringing in another guy to watch us sucking. We got back down on the floor and resumed our 69. Soon two guys were watching us suck.

The trucker was husky and also had a pretty big dick. The trucker said he had to piss. The new guy told him to piss on us. While we were laying on the dirty floor, naked, sucking each other, the trucker stood over us and pissed all over our naked bodies, even pissing on our faces.

We kept sucking and both guys were beating off. The trucker started shooting first but the new guy was soon going,too. They shot hot cum all over our naked bodies while we were sucking. Cum even went on our faces and we licked it off. They were still shooting when we also started shooting. We both filled each others mouths with a load of hot cum.

The other guys left but my friend and I lay on the floor exhausted. We soon got up, walked over to the sink, and started helping each other clean off. We rubbed soap and water all over each other and threw water on each other to rinse off. We used our shirts to dry off and left the rest room with just our shorts and shoes on.

• 3 years later...