Who Prefers Only Spit As Lube

Spit works for me but I’m lube friendly as well

I guess again it all depends on preference 

i know some bottoms do kinda need a fair bit of lube to take a dick, I consider myself pretty lucky in that my hole reacts very well to just spit but I know that’s not the case for a lot of bottoms out there.

• Like 1

There’s something hot when a guy is trying to fuck you from behind anon and you hear him spit on his dick to get it in. Rubbing his raw dick head up and down to loosen and spread his spit to get him in. Then that drag and pull of raw flesh as friction starts… you’re getting someone’s baby that’s for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

From a top's perspective, I prefer to lick it and stick it since I don't fuck anything I haven't eaten first. But not all bottoms are OK with that, and I accept that. (But I've also found that more bottoms are OK with it than admit to it.)

My second choice would be cum (preferably other men's, but my frozen cum thawed works quite nicely).

My third choicce would be a silicone-based lube as there is at least a chance that I'll eat out the hole after breeding it. If any other (blank)-based lube is used, especially if it's flavored 🤮, I won't be eating that hole out again during that session...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

For a good long or rough ride or one with multiple partners (a la orgy or gangbang) my experience is that bottoms need a little more glide than spit allows to protect the tissue against tearing and discomfort and hemorrhoids — that can be my own nut that I’ve saved and frozen from jacking off over time or a CBD suppository or organic coconut oil/cream. Once a few loads are inside, just the rim gets dry and a little spit is perfect. A BIG thank you for those like @Ieatcumholes who really get into sex and enjoy eating their man pussy holes — that takes it to the next level of pleasure for most of us.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KingB028 said:

Haven't used any type of commercial lube in years

Neither have I. That said, I did find some Gun Oil lube when I was cleaning out a closet in the slingroom - it must have been brought here at some point because some guy particularly wanted me to use it. 

If I did, it was surely after eating the Hole - not before.  I don't care for the taste of commercial lubes.  Phony baloney = yuck.

• Like 3

On 7/24/2023 at 8:04 AM, BigBearSean said:

Spit lube.  Definitely.  Honestly, most tops I've been with go from getting a blowjob straight to fucking my ass.  No lube applied.  So it's what I'm most used to.

exactly. If they are deep throating or having you chock on their dick to stimulate salivation - they definitely skipping the lube

• Like 1