Who Prefers Only Spit As Lube

Spit, precum, and cum... 

In my case it's something "romantic" the idea of not having anything artificial between us; initial idea was to save my loads and keep them as lube but as he was still uncertain about "undetectable" stuff, I then have used artificial lube the first time he bottomed, as with him being virgin I was afraid to hurt him. 

Then we used chocolate cream when I introduced him to rimming -given and received- as he was reluctant to lick me down there. 

But now, after a year, we no longer use artificial lube for sex; just when I insert bigger toys in him, we want 2024 to be an initiation to new experiences - can't spoil. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Willing said:

Sounds good to me,  Aquafore is what I use for jerking off. Fixing to use some now😵

For jerking, have you tried Albolene?  I find that it’s personally superior than Aquafor, as it lasts longer and you don’t need to use very much.  

For anal, I prefer my ass pussy being eaten out liberally with spit… but in times of extra wide cocks, just a super small bit of Swiss Navy water based lube works awesome for initial entry.   Once in all the way, my asspussy will get wet naturally.

• Piggy 2

Big fan of spit is here. More precisely the saliva. As a bottom I love to give a deepthroat to the top. When it already fully covers the cock I turn back ans push myself onto the tool. Of course I enjoy being rimmed and if the top spit his saliva into me. As a top I do the same.

Anyway, if I as a top make a preference scale of lubes, the first is other - preferably unknown - people’s cum, the second is mine, then the piss comes and finally the spit/saliva. 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 1:03 PM, NYtopBreeder said:

I definitely prefer the more natural feeling of fucking with spit or as little as possible. Love to get a hole wet with my mouth before flooding it with my loads over and over again.

I'd love to feel someone spit on my hole😵

I love it when a bottom takes my cock dry, with only my precum for lube, but I often eat an ass before I fuck it so spit and precum is the lube. For really tight holes I will use the smallest amount of lube it takes for the bottom to take my thick cock, but I use coconut oil as lube so it tastes just as good after as it did before and I can eat my own cum out of his man cunt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...