First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

Well that was a very quick meet. Sucked him again in his car. At times he was really pushing my head deep down on his cock calling me a whore, at others treating me really well. He was looking at very old photos of me while I served his cock and he came quite hard in my mouth. He took pics of the photos, as a daddy would and said he was looking to sort out some fun. 

I can't wait.

• Like 1

Yesterday I went to Sunderland to meet a friend of the man I've been meeting. We actually met him in a little boat on the river.

They had obviously been chatting about me and he had seen my old photos. It was straight in with them talking about me and how I first started sucking cock and that they knew what I was really after being a little whore.

I stripped in the cabin while they talked about me. I felt very vulnerable but oddly powerful. The boat was right by the river path and it wasn't that warm, but I was hot enough it wasn't a problem. I did feel a little exposed, but the cabin gave some cover and I don't think the few people who were around saw anything.

I sucked and was fucked bare by both of them. Cream applied to my ass before taking them fully to finish, because I am such a slut.

Interesting wind down chat afterwards as they were very interested in me sucking when I was younger. This got me talking about how they started as they are both very mens men and not at all camp or gay in how they are. The man with the boat was an ex miner, and he said when he worked down the mine that male sex was very accepted and used to happen in the seams. It wasn't as open when he was there in the 80s as work was more controlled but it still happened n the working mens clubs, allotments and pigeon lofts and the men would go back to their wives at the end of the day. My "daddy" was an ex steelworker and driver and had similar stories. It's not how I would have imagined it!

Anyway that's my cock fix for now, but I'm hoping for more of daddys load on Sunday.

I'm over 50 and feel 15. It's incredible!

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Teeslad70 said:

It makes my cock throb to think that over 12,000 people have read about how I was fucked and now just want cock. 3 men have now cum up my ass. Hopefully more to cum.

PSA: 12.7K views does not equal 12.7k unique viewers.

Every time a new post is added to a topic (like this one) the topic shows something unread to be viewed. That means everyone who has viewed it before has a reason to view it again. With 15 posts per page and 6 pages, for example, that's 90 chances for users to see the new post flag and view or re-view the thread. In writing this post I viewed the thread 4-5 times myself.

Perhaps there is a Unique Users counter in the software, but I don't see it exposed here.