First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

That sounds like an understanding woman!

Went cruising with Daddy yesterday. Sucked two more cocks as well as his. It's quite a buzz to be told what to do and hear how he describes me to these other men. I wanted to be fucked but was a bit too open, so just oral again.

Its been great following your journey Teeslad. Congratulations on where you've got so far, and lets hope that you end up the total cumslut many of us would like to be. 

Like you, I find that having secret raw sex with men is a great aphrodisiac when it comes to fucking the wife. But I'd really like to know what if anything you're doing to avoid infecting her with something? That has been the big concern for me and I'd love to know what you and others think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Truth is nothing, I'm ashamed to say. My regular is careful, it certainly just seems to be me at the moment and he thinks he was the first to fuck me.

Other than oral, which I have done too much to recount, my most risky experience was that first time as described in my first post in this thread. More recent experience with my "Daddy" has felt safe, but I know that's a dangerous assumption.

57 minutes ago, Teeslad70 said:

Truth is nothing, I'm ashamed to say. My regular is careful, it certainly just seems to be me at the moment and he thinks he was the first to fuck me.

Other than oral, which I have done too much to recount, my most risky experience was that first time as described in my first post in this thread. More recent experience with my "Daddy" has felt safe, but I know that's a dangerous assumption.

You can catch something from oral, not so much becoming poz (assuming nobody was bleeding) but other stis, get anonymously checked out if you want to be sure you aren't passing anything on to her and be honest with the doctor so they can perform all the needed tests, including anal and oral swabs

Also do you know if your regular is on prep? And wasn't their a friend of his that tag teamed you?

Men-on-men sex is risky either way, especially if you are a raw bottom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes his friend with the boat, and there will be another he is chatting to.

I don't think he is on prep, but he certainly seems careful. He cruises to receive oral and didn't fuck me for a few weeks and thinks I was a virgin. For a man in his late 60s he certainly seems fit and healthy.

2 hours ago, Satyr99 said:

Its been great following your journey Teeslad. Congratulations on where you've got so far, and lets hope that you end up the total cumslut many of us would like to be. 

How much further do I need to go?

On 8/7/2023 at 8:58 AM, Teeslad70 said:

I know. Just wish I was a lot younger for those Daddies.

Age is just a caveman excuse for having sex with the most fertile and least experienced (less likely to resist). 

Most realistic people know sex is for all ages.  So like the rest of us get on your knees and suck them hard and offer your ass. 

• Like 1

Marriage:  men have cheated on their wives since the beginning with women and other men.  The best advice is go on PReP NOW! Get tested for all STI's every 3 months.  Yes you can pick your lovers sometimes but don't depend on what they say plus it is difficult to say no to a #2 or #3. 

And last advice--- prepare your self financially and emotionally for her to find out.  If you wait until the shit hits the fan --- life smells real bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

I was meant to be fucked outdoors yesterday but was called off due to the bad weather. Reading recent posts the sensible me is thinking of drawing back from it.

Crave vs sense. It's so difficult. I know the urge will finally overwhelm me as it has in the past, but I do actually care about more than just cock.

To be honest I'm not sure what to do. It's only been 6 months being fucked and so far with only 3 other men.

Quit while I'm ahead?

4 minutes ago, Teeslad70 said:

I was meant to be fucked outdoors yesterday but was called off due to the bad weather. Reading recent posts the sensible me is thinking of drawing back from it.

Crave vs sense. It's so difficult. I know the urge will finally overwhelm me as it has in the past, but I do actually care about more than just cock.

To be honest I'm not sure what to do. It's only been 6 months being fucked and so far with only 3 other men.

Quit while I'm ahead?

No don't quit. Embrace it, but think about Prep. Its easy to get on line.

• Like 1